It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scenario End Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm interested to see which one of these disaster events you believe is most likely to occur. The poll will hopefully give us a visual representation of what ATS'ers think overall.

There might be a few options missing, but i was limited to only five points. Hense, why the three days of darkness and nibiru option are one. This was because they were easier to link. I thought if a large planetary body were to exist, there is a chance it could block out the sun. Though I've heard that three days of darkness was a spiritual event, but I digress.

Also, somethings like project blue beam, may be false flag events and a precursor to a NWO. The option for a forced totalitarian regime by NWO, simply means that the government will impose tougher and tougher laws, unaided by a false flag, until we realise we have arrived at a totalitarian state.

There is also a major point missing, that being global economic collapse, but I think we can all agree that this option is already a ticking time bomb and less of a prediction or prophecy. which is why it didn't make the list.

Which of these options do you believe is most likely to occur?

[color=#FFFEFC]Three days of darkness, Nibiru or other large space body

[color=#FFFEFC]Project blue beam (alien or religious)

[color=#FFFEFC]Natural event (solar flares, volcano, Ice age etc.)

[color=#FFFEFC]Zombie apocalypse

[color=#FFFEFC]Forced totalitarian regime by NWO

Courtesy of www.bumrise.info I have no idea what the site's about, I just found it upon searching for a poll generator, as ATS doesn't seem to have this option. I'm not sure this poll is even going to work, fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Already done in a much more comprehensive manner:

The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread: THE RESULTS!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
One of those moments where I'm hoping for the Zombie Apocalypse, simply because it would be change from all this human hypocrisy and greed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ha i could only vote one time.
I truly believe that nothing will be held back in the years to come by God or government.

new topics

top topics

join