It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colarado shootings in Lil Wayne's video a few days before?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I count 12 skeletons....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
duuuude

you notice that at 1:10...the guys sitting in a chair...moving on the back of a truck/float.
the chair next to him has a skeleton....

the only time i have seen this scene is in Will smiths Summertime video...him and jazzy jeff..
does that mean one of them are getting merked???

they also kept the glass of drink their...and where he croses his leg

1:10...compare with

edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Someone yesterday used a picture of an owl in a discussion of illuminati symbolism relating to a birdcage. Sure, it's not a bat, it's an owl. No illuminati symbolism there.

It is said that the birdcage symbolizes a loss of liberty and is often used to portray MKULTRA slaves and the owl symbolism was to assure it's initiates that the Illuminati does its bidding at night.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Bravo to you Chadwick for exposing the lies in this deceptive and tasteless thread.

Boo to the mods that ignored my request to move this to the HOAX forum.

I'm disappointed that as a conspiracy themed site this was even posted. We can do better than this.

edit on 23-7-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by Chadwickus

Bravo to you Chadwick for exposing the lies in this deceptive and tasteless thread.

Boo to the mods that ignored my request to move this to the HOAX forum.

I'm disappointed that as a conspiracy themed site this was even posted. We can do better than this.

edit on 23-7-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

um...whats your beef.....

that theater scene and all that occult symbology.....

this site is about denying ignorance...not conspiracies......

peace
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jNormal

I count about 25.

Someone is making crap up for attention...

Did you take the screenshot?

edit on 22/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

12...25 ..or a million

you dont think that this is odd?....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
Just a thought here, for yet another connection. Batman is Bruce Wayne.

Bruce Wayne......Lil Wayne. Anybody?

I just came to that myself and I consider myself a bit awake...ah well.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

I just noticed there's 9 people in that scene including Lil Wayne.... theater 9...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAConspiracy101
Also... if you flip to 2:30 he has green eyes not much to do with the shooting just wierd all together.

I noticed this as well, but Lil Wayne has said that he isn't human on multiple occasions so...

There is also a possible connection to Bane here if you want to look at that way. When Bane takes Venom (the serum that makes him hulk out) his eyes glow green.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Vageryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by benrl

I wasn't quick to dismiss it.

I was quick to correct the disinformation about there being 12 skeletons.

And from there on, it starts to fall apart.

Lil Wayne was in on it?

Warner Brothers were in on it?

lol, I guess it's all part of their master plan to get premier showings of Batman cancelled and lose millions of dollars in box office takings...

Of course "Lil Wayne" (God I hate that name) and Warner Brothers aren't directly involved. The same reason ANY predictive programming has nothing to do with the puppets.

All it takes is one "insider"--someone in the loop--who has some swing in the creation of the video. This person strongly suggests how the scene for this dumb piece of #e video gets produced.

Only one person needs to be involved in the creative process. The fewer the better, for obvious reasons.

Having skeletons in a movie theater is random, but of course, as you suggested everything else is as well.

But that's the perfect cover for this predictive programming. If you're going to plant an idea in somoene's mind, you also camouflage it with other (equally foolish) images. That way no, ONE particular thing stands out.

This music video is very suspicious indeed. Especially considering the other images pointed out by another poster.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
reply to post by Skript420

Most of today's "music" is pure garbage and it constantly amazes me how many people take to it.

I couldn't agree more. This isn't music in any possible way. It's, as you put it, garbage.

The lyrics are disgusting and pointless. There's nothing that could ever be relatable, and nothing that can edify a person by listening to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
also that part in the cinema

his lyrics.,,,#"my homie be pumping that bass like crazy"...or summink lke that,,,,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Has anyone else found the [picture of] batman and catwoman in the lil wayne video? I found one. Is this old news or Did I just discover this?
edit on 23-7-2012 by slapmyface because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by slapmyface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

my take on the clip was slightly different than yours, but with the same end conclusion.... something huge is going to happen.

look at the various symbology..... the elephant at first is just an elephant, your take on the elephant in the room is correct to the point where the elephant becomes purple.... its meaning is something impossible, or thought to be impossible, yet is....

the mounted womens heads.... riding on the knowledge of women, riding on the intellect of women, being carried by the intellect of women. (occult knowledge)

the woman in the cage... she is a bird, a raven or crow to be exact.... corvus... except here Corvus is depicted in the feminine form rather than the traditional masculine.

skeletons in the theater, rather than the closet; Secrets revealed and known.

Li'l Wayne's head on a platter.... He is offering himself, in sacrifice to a cause..... either to be a scapegoat or some other reason....

the manequins, one shooting the other... the target is the breasts, ie: the nourishing factor of woman.....

To make the symbology into one sentence it means:

the occult knowledge that was secret and thought as an impossibilty, is now known and in the control of men, the target is stopping its (as a manequin is inanimate) nourishment/nourishing. Nothing is as it appears.

(is this talking about stopping the earth from giving nourishment perhaps? or something different? I do not know, have not watched much of the video but Corvus (water/rain) in and of itself is key here I believe.)
edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

idk if mentiond yet or not but song name is (homies) still, and shooters name is holmes pretty close

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

3:45 lil wayne, MY HOMIES STILL video. It is only visible for 2 sec between the skeleton scenes.
edit on 24-7-2012 by slapmyface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vageryn

Where has he said he isn't human?? I'm just curious to know.

I agree that the significance of skeletons in the theatre isn't lost because of however many there are. The mere image is unusual and purposeful in and of itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chadwickus

''I know what they dont want to tell you,'' Lil Wayne. I thought the same about JZ and look how deep in he is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricGreen
reply to post by Vageryn

Where has he said he isn't human?? I'm just curious to know.

I agree that the significance of skeletons in the theatre isn't lost because of however many there are. The mere image is unusual and purposeful in and of itself.

"I am not a Human Being" is the name of one of his albums as well as the title track. I'd post the lyrics, but they are explicit and I don't think people would appreciate it. I can however, post up the chorus.

I am the Rhyming Oasis
I got a cup of ya time I wont waste it
I got my foot on the line I’m not racin’
I thank God that I am not basic
I am not basic
I am not a human being

Feel free to check out lyrics Here But be warned, they're pretty bad.

Also, the Batman and Catwoman image seen in the graffiti in the video is from a promotional poster for Arkham City.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Vageryn because: spelling correction

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join