It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colarado shootings in Lil Wayne's video a few days before?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland
Do you know what makes this alot more plausible?, I read a article about this earlier and it said the day before he was in a bar and a girl was playing some lil wayne and he came over and said something, maybe there flaunting the clue's right in our face's and that never happened but we are just told it cause it was a reference to lil wayne

Oh yes I re all that

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jNormal

I count about 25.

Someone is making crap up for attention...

Did you take the screenshot?

edit on 22/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Thank you Chadwickus for yet again shedding some intelligent light on ANOTHER illuminati music video prediction thread. It's all coincidence people. Unless you have something better than your opinion and theories you made up we don't care.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Vandettas

then your idea will be scraped once you realise they choose when to realese the clip, not to mention they probably knew months in advanced since this was probably planned even months before that. comon now

Who is this "they" you are referring to? Also, no it wouldn't. If anything it should make the conspiracy look even dumber to begin with seeing as how no one would comment on why they didn't release it quicker or later. I mean, as you said, "they" know everything, so whats the problem?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I wonder what happens to the girls after he has used chloroform on them

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Two more things for your consideration:

#1 -- Lil Wayne's line of clothing for skaters is TRUKFIT. He's wearing this shirt in the skeleton scene.

According to UD, TRUKFIT stands for "The Reason U Kill For IT". Also, at the end of the song, he says, "Yea...Young Mula. TRUK your girl."

(Mula or moola stands for money and in 2005 Lil Wayne founded Young Money Entertainment)------Chew on this for a few minutes. Is this a gangster message advocating killing for fame and money. (And here we are talking about that stupid video that now has over 2 million hits...sad)

#2 -- Now, while singing the lyrics "go stupid", at minute 3:28 in the video, is that a Bat or Batman flying at the window behind the two gyrating dudes, one of whom is wearing a shirt that says "Finally Famous"? That shirt also has some weird looking helmet or mask on it.

What do you think?

edit on 22-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

When has Lil Wayne not talked about killing people? Murdering families? Shooting guns?
Have you heard his music over the last 7+ years? Shouldn't we link every major massacre that has happened in the last 7 years + 9/11 to his music?

You people are starting to sound ridiculous. Is it a blood sacrifice, Batman illuminati symbolism, (I've watched the movie by the way, and there is no symbolism) or Lil Wayne? Make up your mind.

Your making the name TRUKFIT (The reason you kill for it) look bad, when he explains in this interview the meaning behind the name.

When he says TRUK your girl, it is a substitution for the F-WORD. By the way, not F your girl as in kill her, but
have sex with her.
He says it in this song as well.

Finally famous is an album by the rapper in the video - Big Sean.
He says finally famous all the time on his songs.

Apart from all the made up symbolism in the batman movie, not counting the correct number of skeletons,
and making up conspiracies with no bases to them, I'd say you people took some good old BS and wrapped
it up and more BS. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Just a thought here, for yet another connection. Batman is Bruce Wayne.

Bruce Wayne......Lil Wayne. Anybody?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

okay. You're on level 1. Now go to the next level, son.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Thank you for posting that you tube video on hypnosis. I believe it's possible. I was just reading this article

www.dailymail.co.uk...

and there was a line that stood out after the pics of Obama, and just under the group of mourners in a hug...

"Holmes, 24, is being held in the Arapahoe County jail on a charge of first-degree murder, where he reportedly has shown no remorse and ‘thinks he is in a movie’."

The shooter's actions do not add up. And in the video, it took months to prep the guy to "assassinate." So why not start making Holmes look like he was a genius gone mad and then adding to the amnesia, have him act even weirder...or have him think he's got a part in a movie.

Since whomever is behind this is behind the media and Hollywood, they would know when is the best time during the movie to "attack."

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The color purple could be in reference to the joker. So the elephant.
The girl in the cage can represent both a bat and a bird. I remember reading an article on vigilantcitizen about mind control programming and the image of a caged bird and what its supposed to represent. I think it was mileys cant be tamed music video.
Could also be like catwoman.

Somebody here mentioned the motor bike in the Lil (bruce) wayne video is similar to banes. Well There is a panda bear on it. Bane looks similar to a panda bear if you think about it.
oyster.ignimgs.com...
Hes even bear like in his physique.

This thread is not far fetched and since this is a truth seeking site you guys should take these things more seriously.

youve got the 33 obviously on the house number. Youve got the corpses in the theatre. The sheep mask. The baphomet head dress. The smoke bombs. His reference to a weapon that was used.
Even the neighborhood looks similar to holmes san diego one that he grew up in.
What looks like smoke bombs in a dark night.
One scene he looks like he has reptilian eyes.
If you pause at 237 in the video on youtube you see sun rays on a girls head as well as the all seeing eye in a girls mouth.

By the way Lil Wayne is a complete idiot.

this video shows more symbolism. Such as the number 88 which ads up to 16 when added together. Century 16.
www.youtube.com...

this video could have served as an extra trigger for his programming. Give him more confidence also 3 days before also the occultists who run the film and music industry love to put clues in their art so that their plans are well documented for future successors to continue the plans. The site of the shooting even resembles the bat signal so there is sacred geometry there as well.

Heres a great video series of Michael Tsarion talking about mind control triggers and the connections these lone nuts have.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-7-2012 by TruthIsEasy because: Had more to say.

edit on 23-7-2012 by TruthIsEasy because: Left something out. Sorry

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by queenofswords
Two more things for your consideration:

#1 -- Lil Wayne's line of clothing for skaters is TRUKFIT. He's wearing this shirt in the skeleton scene.

According to UD, TRUKFIT stands for "The Reason U Kill For IT". Also, at the end of the song, he says, "Yea...Young Mula. TRUK your girl."

(Mula or moola stands for money and in 2005 Lil Wayne founded Young Money Entertainment)------Chew on this for a few minutes. Is this a gangster message advocating killing for fame and money. (And here we are talking about that stupid video that now has over 2 million hits...sad)

#2 -- Now, while singing the lyrics "go stupid", at minute 3:28 in the video, is that a Bat or Batman flying at the window behind the two gyrating dudes, one of whom is wearing a shirt that says "Finally Famous"? That shirt also has some weird looking helmet or mask on it.

What do you think?

edit on 22-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

When has Lil Wayne not talked about killing people? Murdering families? Shooting guns?
Have you heard his music over the last 7+ years? Shouldn't we link every major massacre that has happened in the last 7 years + 9/11 to his music?

You people are starting to sound ridiculous. Is it a blood sacrifice, Batman illuminati symbolism, (I've watched the movie by the way, and there is no symbolism) or Lil Wayne? Make up your mind.

Your making the name TRUKFIT (The reason you kill for it) look bad, when he explains in this interview the meaning behind the name.

When he says TRUK your girl, it is a substitution for the F-WORD. By the way, not F your girl as in kill her, but
have sex with her.
He says it in this song as well.

Finally famous is an album by the rapper in the video - Big Sean.
He says finally famous all the time on his songs.

Apart from all the made up symbolism in the batman movie, not counting the correct number of skeletons,
and making up conspiracies with no bases to them, I'd say you people took some good old BS and wrapped
it up and more BS. Have a nice day.

a little off subject here, but not only has little wayne been rapping for that long, hes been stealing all his songs that long as well, every song he has rapped is just the same song from a previous rapper, changed with a little back ground difference. they didn't even try with that little piece of sh** puppet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

it came to my mind, maybe there would have been 25 victims, if the assault rifle didn't have a malfunction.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Do you know what makes this alot more plausible?, I read a article about this earlier and it said the day before he was in a bar and a girl was playing some lil wayne and he came over and said something, maybe there flaunting the clue's right in our face's and that never happened but we are just told it cause it was a reference to lil wayne
I found the link its highly suspicious that a unamed random neighbour mentions a time in a bar and they was listening to lil wayne

Another neighbour, Rachel Reed, said she met Holmes in a local bar when she put rap music by Lil Wayne on the jukebox. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

After watching the video that Sly1one posted on page 2 of this thread (watch it if you haven't), I'm thinking...what if Lil Wayne's music in the bar was the trigger to his hypnosis? What if the neighbor is in on it, to trigger him and to make sure he carries out the plan? Or that she was also under hypnosis to just deliver the trigger? What if he heard it and was suppose to look up the video. What if the video is the message with all his the instructions for that evening?

After watching Lil Wayne's video (which left me with a really disgusted feeling) it looks like it could be a message to the shooter. Doesn't the Illuminati use the media to inform their members around the world what they're up to? To update their members? And maybe to deliver the final instructions to their scape goat?

I'm curious as to what techno music was supposedly playing in his apartment the night before. I haven't seen an article with yet on it. Is it another artist who sold their soul to the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I just have to say, a video coming out with skeletons in the theater 3 days before people were killed and their bodies left in the theater for almost the whole day is way too weird.

Im having a hard time trying to take this as just a coincidence.

Remember, they love to present their plans ahead of time. It's their calling card.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by benrl

Did you watch the clip?

I saw a purple elephant
Lil Wayne's heard served on a platter.
Half a dozen mounted women's heads singing

Skeletons in a theater is not that strange compared to that.

I wish i could be close minded.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I do agree on ooYODAoo, there are people who needs respect, especially with the families who lost their loved ones

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by jNormal

damn thats crazy...

i saw the batman movie....its about RISING..about revolution...to quote commissioner gordon from the movie... "there are no such things as coincidences"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has said it yet or not, but early in the video 1:40 ish there is a girl making out with a manikin, then few seconds later she is ripping off its limbs. Maybe this is the reference of Zombie attacks?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Nobody would let a talentless moron like lil wayne in on any global conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
I think you people who think this is all weird and connected need to take a break from ATS.

Wanna see weird videos? Check out Lady Gaga and Nikki Manaj's videos and come again.

Did any of these other videos have possible connections to a big massacre a few days after they came out?

If not, why are you talking?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

They don't need him to. Just a producer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradism

Go to 2:09-2:10 of the music video. Look at the smoke. What shape does it flash, coming from the back of Lil Wayne?

I watched the rest of it, but that's all I needed to see.

What shape does it flash?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join