It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colarado shootings in Lil Wayne's video a few days before?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
WTH...

Seriously...

just keep telling myself collective unconscious to prevent burst vessel in head ...

edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

That's extremely creepy. There are more than 12 skeletons in there though. But still, the skeletons in the movie theater like that was just weird.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by RealSpoke

The girl was in a bird cage. There are multiple birds with horn feathers. She has feathers all over her mask and body. Bats do not have feathers. It is very clear she was supposed to be a bird.

Ever heard of symbolism?

Yes she is meant to depict a bird, but it sure makes one think of batman, especially in the context.

When I saw the "bird woman" in the cage, it reminded me of all of the sudden bird deaths. Then again, we can look at anything sometimes and place a meaning on it. It could also symbolize bird flu that is coming, and the cage is all who are trapped by it.

We could also speculate that the bird woman was a symbol for The Morrigan, the death raven:

The Morrigan's major form is of an old woman, wrapped in a cape of black raven feathers. Sometimes she takes the form of the death raven announcing death, or the banshee predicting it with shrieks.

www.faerie-world.org...
edit on 22-7-2012 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by star in a jar

Queenofswords just posted this,

Notice the purple scarf in the skeleton scene? It sticks out like a sore thumb because everything else is dark and sinister and all the guys are wearing urban designer labels. And then you see it! Here's this bright purple boa scarf in the midst of all this carnage in the movie theatre.

It's a purple boa and it stands out indeed. It suddenly is there for a few shots around the skeleton and they fiddle the skeleton around and then it's gone again.

I don't know if it means anything, but it seems like it served a purpose.

I looked up the color purple symbolism and I found this: Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty.

At this point i can't add anything up but I wonder what it was that strange purple glow that the neighbours saw coming out of his shuttered windows...

Freaky indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
This Wayne video is a knock off of the one below. He is trying to appeal the youth by mimicking whatever is trending. He is 30 nowadays.

Waynes' video is "weird" themed, there a million things going on in it. It's just a coincidence. More things dis-relate to the shooting than relate..so I really don't see the conspiracy.
edit on 22-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

lil wayne steals EVERYTHING!! lol

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just have to say, a video coming out with skeletons in the theater 3 days before people were killed and their bodies left in the theater for almost the whole day is way too weird.

Im having a hard time trying to take this as just a coincidence.

makes me cry, way too overwhelming and sad.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

WHOA big connection huh...... so some of these deaths are some how faked unless the gunman just knew he killed 12 and injured the reast, but how do you kill only 12 spraying into a crowed with 12 as your target number

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Go to 2:09-2:10 of the music video. Look at the smoke. What shape does it flash, coming from the back of Lil Wayne?

I watched the rest of it, but that's all I needed to see.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Funny, this entire stupid theory could be completely shut down if someone mentions the fact that this video was already made months before they released it. They released once they were done editing video.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

well i just read on and there are 25 skeletons hrm.... well doesn't really matter. the chances are 1 in a billion or more, somethings up

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

then your idea will be scraped once you realise they choose when to realese the clip, not to mention they probably knew months in advanced since this was probably planned even months before that. comon now

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think you people who think this is all weird and connected need to take a break from ATS.

Wanna see weird videos? Check out Lady Gaga and Nikki Manaj's videos and come again.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think you people who think this is all weird and connected need to take a break from ATS.

Wanna see weird videos? Check out Lady Gaga and Nikki Manaj's videos and come again.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
S+F because there are just too many obvious coincidences relating to this...a warning, a prediction, a music video, the timing, and an actual happening?

I cannot be alone in this noticing the obvious...

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.” ― Winston Churchill

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

benrl,

You have the BEST avatar i have ever seen!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Two more things for your consideration:

#1 -- Lil Wayne's line of clothing for skaters is TRUKFIT. He's wearing this shirt in the skeleton scene.

According to UD, TRUKFIT stands for "The Reason U Kill For IT". Also, at the end of the song, he says, "Yea...Young Mula. TRUK your girl."

(Mula or moola stands for money and in 2005 Lil Wayne founded Young Money Entertainment)------Chew on this for a few minutes. Is this a gangster message advocating killing for fame and money. (And here we are talking about that stupid video that now has over 2 million hits...sad)

#2 -- Now, while singing the lyrics "go stupid", at minute 3:28 in the video, is that a Bat or Batman flying at the window behind the two gyrating dudes, one of whom is wearing a shirt that says "Finally Famous"? That shirt also has some weird looking helmet or mask on it.

What do you think?

edit on 22-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Two more things for your consideration:

#1 -- Lil Wayne's line of clothing for skaters is TRUKFIT. He's wearing this shirt in the skeleton scene.

According to UD, TRUKFIT stands for "The Reason U Kill For IT". Also, at the end of the song, he says, "Yea...Young Mula. TRUK your girl."

(Mula or moola stands for money and in 2005 Lil Wayne founded Young Money Entertainment)------Chew on this for a few minutes. Is this a gangster message advocating killing for fame and money. (And here we are talking about that stupid video that now has over 2 million hits...sad)

#2 -- Now, while singing the lyrics "go stupid", at minute 3:28 in the video, is that a Bat or Batman flying at the window behind the two gyrating dudes, one of whom is wearing a shirt that says "Finally Famous"? That shirt also has some weird looking helmet or mask on it.

What do you think?

edit on 22-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

wow, your good, i spotted the average symbolism in that video, good eye!, I had no idea about the shirt

very sad 2 million watched that, in my opinion it should of been pulled already.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WereWolfWoody

Lol

benrl, You have the BEST avatar i have ever seen!

I want to order a large print of it, either my avatar or the Abraham riding a bear with the constitution.

Give credit where credits due

Sharwriter SharpWriters deviantART

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jNormal

I count about 25.

Someone is making crap up for attention...

Did you take the screenshot?

N

edit on 22/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I watched the video, horrible song
there's another skeleton at the beginning.

In your VEVO screenshot, I can't make out the purple one, it's blurry, but is it a child skeleton?

The op pic is obviously cropped on the side or sides to leave it to show only 12

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Why are some of the skeletons missing heads?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You always see things like that on very popular videos.
I think when people like that use it,
I don’t think it is posing a question that claims that they are illuminati.
What they are realy doing is using something that is already controversial to make even more controversy.
Because that sells.
At the end of the day you got to look at the facts
They are all entertainers.
They are not 33 degree masons that have decided to plan the future.
Most of them don’t even know what that means.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join