It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colarado shootings in Lil Wayne's video a few days before?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

When i watched the video on youtube, it had an Ad for Batman attached to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
what i don't understand is if this isn't coincidence, if it was all planned as a blood sacrifice, why put it in a lil wayne video? I mean why put all this imagery out there and make it so obvious to everyone?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

IT just struck me as really odd you where so quick to dismiss it over a technicality on the ops part...

There will always be technicalities that give people an out, thanks to the trickster archetype...an archetype of the collective unconscious. That's why the paranormal can't be forgotten or institutionalized.

edit on 27-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Before I ever seen the theory regarding lil wayne I read how a girl made a statement in an article that Holmes did not like lil wayne or rap music. Most fall under, "Holmes makes racially charged statement. He didn't like lil wayne-" I think the timing is strange! Holmes makes racially chrged statement two weeks before shooting.

"Makes racially charged statement about rap/lil wayne"

Holmes said he didn't like lil wayne two weeks prior!?

I think it is all very bizarre!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by ItsSocietysFault

Nobody in their right mind would use Lil Wayne as a tool for anything. Pure coincidence that there are skeletons in a movie theater.

right and Marilyn Manson is a better candidate how?

Wikipedia of Columbine w/ reference to Marilyn Manson.
edit on 29/7/2012 by blu3nowh3r3 because: added link

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am surprised nobody mentioned this in all the pages of this thread, but Lil Wayne put out a song several years ago called "Hustler Muzik". At one point in the song, he says something like "I never killed nobody I promised, and if you don't believe me you'll have to rewind this track and make it go back". That grabbed someone's ear as a cue to try listening to the song in reverse and the result was shocking. The lyrics, in reverse, are a murder confession. Wayne talks about killing some girl by the order of some master, and toward the end, he starts spekaing about voodoo and Satan in a strange accent. Frankly, it was quite amazing to me, since it worked seamlessly backward and forward, and would have taken quite a bit of intelligence to craft. I'm not really a rap fan, but I was told about this and had to check it out for myself.

Read more and listen for yourself at this link:

www.rapworlds.com...

Could this be related to this music video "conspiracy"? I know some secret society initiates are rumored to engage in human sacrifice and to be worshippers of demonic figures. Also, I've heard that a big part of the deal for both Satanists and the Illuminati is that the perpetrators of these dark events are required to either confess them or somehow publicize them beforehand. As is insinuated with this thread, this video could possibly be proof that the Aurora movie shooting was planned and "announced" subliminally before the event. Just as the rapper's backmasking in the other song would make his involvement in the sacrifice of the girl to the devil "known to the world". If you are one who believes in secret societies and/or the paranormal ability to "sell your soul" for fame or artistic ability, well....

Pure speculation, of course. But have fun with it!
edit on 5-8-2012 by Replicator EYD because: added more thoughts

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by slapmyface

3:45 lil wayne, MY HOMIES STILL video. It is only visible for 2 sec between the skeleton scenes.
edit on 24-7-2012 by slapmyface because: (no reason given)

oh my dayz.....come the f on...!!! wtf

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Long time lurker, finally signed up, hello everyone.

First off all for anyone to say He's a Piece of #, or that he's stupid...... Ppl don't make it in ANY business for that long being a complete idiot.... To degrade his intelligence you must assume you are smarter than him. And if so why aren't you a millionaire living the good life, w/ private jets and more $ than you could count. That's the kind of stupid I wanna be.

Secondly most artists don't sit there and plan frame for frame the video shoot, they agree to it and give input not every second of every video is the musicians creation ( hell most the music isn't even their own 100% creation).

Last of all ...... Not a bad choice as a spokesman (if true or not), one of the most popular artists on the planet would be a good choice as many ppl will follow his music/videos. Or just maybe.... Follow me here kinda a stretch but I've seen stretchier, maybe Wayne using his smarts thought over the years he has probably accumulated all the "urban community" fanfare... How to expand? Ok turn to pop music and get the teenage following, ok what's next I got the thugs and the kids but how can I get the older white people who have no interest in rap? Maybe put a bunch weird symbolism in my video and watch my exposure and YouTube hits gain even more, by ppl repeatedly viewing my videos over and over looking for some sort of clue. How many of you never have (or wouldnt never have) seen a video by him before? But you just did now? ..... At least that's what popped in my Noggin when someone mentioned 2.6M vid hits in first few weeks.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
edit on 18-8-2012 by MunchO because: Wrong window, stupid iPhone.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't think it's anything significant.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join