It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7-20-2012 date is in bible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I started to read the bible "because you cant knock it til you try it" I got a date after I did some random adding. I posted this on ATS on 6-11-2012 www.abovetopsecret.com...
I used obama as the antichrist and his "7" year time to rule. I say 7 because he will win the next election. I say this because I have to use my gut. Thats not the argument. I want to bring to light my finds, and ask for others to contribute there ideas and opinions on the matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
there are plenty of predictions in the bible that are fairly clear, no need to make one up.

Heres one.

Damascus the capital of Syria will be destroyed, it will never be a city again after, in what kinda sounds like a nuclear strike...

Isaiah 17

A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins. 2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted and left to flocks, which will lie down, with no one to make them afraid. 3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim, and royal power from Damascus; the remnant of Aram will be like the glory of the Israelites,” declares the Lord Almighty.

edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

and Daniel 12:4

"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

sounds like air travel and the internet to me...

No one point in history has are knowledge increased as it has in the past 100 years.

These events from the bible I listed are just about the last of the "unfulfilled" prophecies that have to happen before the Christian "end times"
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think we will see a lot of shtf real soon. I do think the bible will hold a key. My father and I both witnessed something that changed how we see the world. This happened 5 years ago, We were working and our job for the day was banana trees and there removal. He pointed at the first 2 trees that need be gone and said these 2 need to go down and waved his finger to the ground, a few seconds later without any help from us they both just broke at the base and fell over, almost as if being pushed straight down on. We both saw this and both know it, but no one else takes it as truth. I am able to let him know to trust me by saying the banana tree, and he can do the same. I would love to tell the world about this movie in my head, It is as if I can see tomorrow every night. Not the lotto numbers or the weather but the vibes is the best way to explain it. Banana trees. I dont know how but things have always been unfolded for me, call it luck or call it destiny.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by slapmyface

1948 - Creation of Israel and the beginning of the sixty three 7's
2011 - The conclusion of sixty three 7's and the beginning of the seven 7's
Mid 2014 - Reign of the Anti-Christ for 42 months??
2018 - The conclusion of the seven 7's and the end of the reign of the antichrist.. New World order??

I know that this is most likely incorrect. But with what has happened, is happening and is most likely coming, I actually believe that this could be a possibility. 2012 could be a starting point and Syria is a perfect place for it to start.

The other thing I would like to mention is that I have had a keen eye on events over the past 5 years full on. Something happened to me and ever since, I have been unable to take my mind off what is happening around the globe. Not just the Middle East, but everything. I am similar when it comes to seeing what may be around the corner just through the information I associate myself with.

The way things have panned out, I guess since 9/11 are astonishing. It is hard to say that nothing is going to happen down the track. Everything at the moment is pointing to all out conflict at least. Israel seem to be getting desperate for war right now.

edit on 22-7-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join