It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight Shooting a distraction from Olympics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Just putting this out there to fuel some critical thinking. The Dark Knight Shooting took place early on 7/20. We've seen from the last few times something like this has happened (Tuscon, VA Tech, ETC.) that a shooting of this kind, carried out by a "seemingly normal, book smart" guy gives the media at LEAST 2 weeks worth of ammo and talking points.

NOTE: CNN.com is still displaying this in the larger pane, as though it happened today.

Ironically, this story has the twist of 2 days worth of hampered attempts to access his apartment. So his shooting sounds choreographed, his apartments sounds like the movie SAW, and the media will carry on for some time, flooding the airwaves with this story, like the Trayvon Martin case.

Maybe too many people caught on to the Olympics ritual planning. Did we ask too many questions online about the "Awesome" ultra-telling stage? Maybe the poster who created the thread about the submerged ship and the messages on the stairs and walls, and its connection to the Olympic stage was too much. Maybe something had to be done to switch our focus.

NOTE 2: The media is NO LONGER talking about the Olympics, the security fiasco, none of that. They are DONE with that topic. Too many free thinkers to even put the idea of the Olympics in their head.

My conclusion, while I think the idea of this whole thing being a blood ritual is very plausible (thanks 13th Zodiac) the timing may have been incredibly convenient to serve 2 other purposes. The first of which is to fuel anti gun rhetoric, and the second was to distract people from speculation about the Olympic OC which is less than a week away.
edit on 22-7-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
isnt this shooting just a few days off from the anniversary of the Norway one?

thought I saw it was today.

Thats kinda weird in and of it self, and there are an awful lot of things going down next month...

could be a distraction for something soon.

The republican convention next month.

The Olympics.

The discussion on the Un small arms treaty.

All next month I believe.
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I don't think it would have anything to do with the RNC, as that's not really special.

The Olympic OC is actually on the 27th, this coming friday.

And I think it's fuel for the agenda they want to accomplish at the UN vote.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
That's what me and another fellow are debating all this, this could be the SHTF scenario we have all been waiting for? we'll see.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I don't think psycho nutcases with a gun care much about scheduling their atrocities with anything other than their warped grasp on reality.

If he did what he did in nine weeks time, or nine weeks ago I am sure someone could draw some coincidental parallel to some other world event or like minded murderer.

Let’s try not to over analyse this. I have yet to see the post that adds up the date, the number of victims and his date of birth to foretell the end of the world in 2012, or some other world-end scenario.

Regards

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The olympics is still going ahead though and if you believe in the theory that the Olympics is a giant ritual of some sort, the organisers surely want the world to see it, that's the whole point. I doubt that anyone that divised something so big and public as a ritual would suddenly back track and decided too many people were noticing it!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm all for the truth and blah blah.

But where are gone the days when messed up people killed coz they were messed in the head and nothing more?

I like this website, but sometimes when something happens, people forget about how messed up people can be and just throw a conspiracy on it.

In that case, I woke up with a muscle pull pain, something's gotta be up with that. Anyone else in the World got a muscle pain today too?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Nah. The Olympics is HUGE it will sweep this story under the rug.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Originally posted by mytheroy

That's what me and another fellow are debating all this, this could be the SHTF scenario we have all been waiting for? we'll see.

I absolutely love how you worded that. Most of you people will never admit that you actually want the proverbial crap to be splattered across the metaphorical fan.

You really shouldn't make such a large assumption though. Just because you and some others are tired of waiting for it, that does not mean that "we have all been waiting for it."

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Like I said we'll see

top topics

join