It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think It Is Time To Confess...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
What kind of weapons are used?

From what I can tell, conventional firearms and melee weapons. At the time, I thought the guns looked all sci-fi but they looked pretty much like the new sweet looking Euro guns. There are still AKs and AR-15 types but also some that look kinda like the XM8 Carbine. Some of these emitted light which could have been something as mundane as a digital read-out. I'm not a big gun nut (I dig them but I'm not a student of them) and I didn't really get a "tour" of an armory so there may be better examples. At the time, some of those guns were models that I had no comparison for.

There was one instant where I caught a glimpse of a hand-thrown explosive that resembled a hockey puck with bumps on them. Almost like what they used in the first Die Hard movie but with little nodules instead of all smooth. Plus it was lobbed and not slid all ninja-like in that movie.

Aside from that, the circular device I saw being built in Seattle may have been a weapon but I really don't know.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koopa34
"There will be new species of wildlife that will not be explained."

Just last week there was a story somewhere about an unknown species (little crabs or something) washing up on shore. I know its not what you may mean by wildlife but it may be something to go on.

I know, I saw a thread on that and I forgot to follow up on reading it. I saw enough to give me the creepy-crawlies for the night, though. Thanks for reminding me, I'll go look it up now.

PS - edit - found it here.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Cuervo because: Added link

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Are you sure they are not just cleaning up the soil from some kind of toxin?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

How was it "shown to you?" Dreams?

Also, have you read "Oryx and Crake?" Its about a world where genetic engineering has messed things up, and some of what you said reminded me of that (with the chicken clusters).

Also, I don't know if you know this, but Seattle is very susceptible to an earthquake leading to massive flooding, and i believe its been predicted to happen within 50 years, so that much seems true.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Researchers at Harvard University have made an artificial jellyfish using a sheet of silicone and rat heart cells. Read more at: Artificial jellyfish built from rat cells

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks for sharing.
Did you have any alien contact as a kid? Seeing the future is often a side effect of meeting aliens.
I think I will stay away from rivers. I don't like snakes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182
reply to post by Cuervo

How was it "shown to you?" Dreams?

Also, have you read "Oryx and Crake?" Its about a world where genetic engineering has messed things up, and some of what you said reminded me of that (with the chicken clusters).

Also, I don't know if you know this, but Seattle is very susceptible to an earthquake leading to massive flooding, and i believe its been predicted to happen within 50 years, so that much seems true.

Typical visions I have now are ones done through divination or through meditation. I had all these as a kid, though, and before I ever delved into those arts. All of these visions were uninvited and were initiated in my sleep. I would wake up and continue seeing these. Sometimes they were more personal, sometimes they were aerial views, and sometimes they were even narrated (never the same voice).

As far as Oryx and Crake, no but I just checked it out on Amazon and looks like something I should throw on my list. It's only about 10 bucks so I just might get weak and buy it this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks for sharing.
Did you have any alien contact as a kid? Seeing the future is often a side effect of meeting aliens.
I think I will stay away from rivers. I don't like snakes.

I haven't knowingly had any personal contact with physical aliens, no. I'm still not too clear on what aliens even are so it's hard to say one way or another.

Things that I have had contact with over the years were mainly after all of these episodes and weren't what most people would pin as aliens.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Holy crap, thanks! I've seen pictures and read articles about these little guy but didn't know there was an actual video. That is truly beautiful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join