It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think It Is Time To Confess...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
There is a time in a person's life where they need to expand and let go of certain things. Most of those things are material or of an habitual nature. Sometimes it is money. Sometimes it is hate. But sometimes it comes down to simple confession and redemption.

I have kept a secret for far too long from the ATS community. When I first joined, I had hoped to find others who may have related to me in a more specific way. While there are many talented and aware people here, none have illustrated the future as I see it. For spiritual comradery, I can always find other people of my religious persuasion but they still don't share these visions. I came here looking for confirmation and I have, indeed, found confirmation that "something sometime soon will happen" but nothing specific and nothing that speaks to me.

Let's begin at the genesis of my visions. Since I was about twelve, I was plagued by visions of a dystopian future. It was specific right down to my future wife (who I married). The whole saga started with a vision of me dying and then each successive vision was a step back in my life. It was almost like watching a DVD starting the last scene then going backwards until the beginning. This happened all the way up until I was about seventeen then stopped until I was about twenty-two. I had one more then nothing else. I will not get into the specifics of my life or of the last (first?) viewing I was granted but I will give a general overview of what life was like in snapshots format.

Here is my confession:
Soon -

- Cliff faces in nearly every town that has hills and mountains will be mined for something we have yet to discover the use of.

- There will be paramilitary forces both increased and spread out. Not so much an imposing force but an ever-present force. They will still not be as effective as you want them to be.

- There will be certain cities that will become overcome with rapid growth of vegitation (Portland, for example). These skylines will be so overgrown and hazardous that zip-lines will be placed atop the downtown building in order to scavenge and conduct still-thriving businesses.

- There will be new species of wildlife that will not be explained.

- For example, there will be a breed of reptile that will have a bit of a gummy worm texture and behave as a chameleon. This "gummy lizard" will also be able to shock people with an electrical sting much like a jelly fish. These will reproduce by laying a cluster-structure egg sac. These eggs will look much like ball of slime with several embryos growing within it.

- Other examples will include large versions of prehistorical fossils we have found of species we thought to be minuscule in size.

- Of the creatures we currently have today in 2012, they will be susceptible to human persuasion. As cool as this sounds, it will be often (though not exclusively) used for evil and for military/religious/cult purposes.

- Much of California will be turned into a sheet of glass. Whether this is water or literal glass, I'm not sure.

- Snakes will actually be bred for meat. I am not sure what will make other means of meat eating inconvenient but alternatives are highly sought. Safeway will shift its industry to address hunger (for carnivores) and concentrate on snake breeding.

- Chickens will be modified in ways to be grown in clusters. There will be one central body that resembles a sheathed multi-layered seed and, out of the center, multiple busts of hens will be growing. The hens will constantly be screaming in pain and will develop ways to move via a slime secreted from the center pod. This will be one more way for factories to appease carnivores.

- Seattle will be flooded and the monorail expanded to travel between different downtown areas. This is a permanent flood and will become part of the city's actual features. Under the Space Needle, construction of a circular device that somebody can sit in begins. The purpose is unclear but it can revolve and rotate on a central cusp.

- Perhaps because of the stretches the food industry has gone to supply a meat source with snakes, many rivers are completely riddled with colorful snakes of all sorts. In some parts of the streams, snake simply swim against the stream and will look like a land bridge of writhing scales for you to cross. All of them fatally venomous.

- The spark of human mutations will begin. Whether this is man-made or something caused by nature, I'm not sure. There will be very large monstrosities of people who eat flesh and have the wits to still wield weapons. These will travel in packs. There will also be hybrids of people and animals but they will be few and far between.

What preceded was some basic outlines of the future according to what was shown to me. There is much more but I feel that this was what I needed to unload to absolve the guilt of silence. There has been too many people that are receptive as of late and I can't reconcile until I know that I at least shared it to an audience of that level of enlightenment.

People are seeing, doing, and feeling. There is a right way and a wrong way to act on all three of those things.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ok, any idea of a timeline and timeframe? Like what happens next from here, and when does it happen?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
if its so vivid and happened for so long..

I would think you would of worked out a pretty good time table by now?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Ok, any idea of a timeline and timeframe? Like what happens next from here, and when does it happen?

There's the confusion. The time-table for my personal life events have changed in perspective of my visions. Much has changed. Time is not linear and neither are our fates. Things can shift and be delayed as well as other things being able to become harbingers or catalysts for alternative outcomes.

If you were to ask me that 15 years ago, I would have said "in the next five years". However, like I said, these took a non sequitur quality to them. It started with my death and ended with the changes in the geography (like in California). Then, long after all of this, I had another that pretty much demonstrated humanity having a choice. Not as a whole but as individuals. I think this will come before things get too heinous.

The only time reference I have for sure is that my future wife (who I'm with now) is still young looking and she's only 31 now so... your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

See heres my problem with this in general atleast for me.

I would of noticed the tech, if the dreams are so vivid and telling, that would help a great deal towards placing a time.

Things like cellphones, ipads, even hybrid cars.

at no point in your visions did a piece of technology pop up?

You claim personal examples, but nothing major that we can correlate to events.

Movie or sequal releases, any pop culture, even an annoying song.

If none of those things showed up, I gotta say its the results of an active imagination and not a true vision.

If anything the wife thing could just be you saw Similarity to your vision and it attracted you.

Ill give you an example, Ive recently had some strange dreams, in one, it was very specific one that involved a nuclear strike by isreal against an Irainian nuclear site, the report even listed the killitons as 17, a very small device to destroy the reactor.

Other things followed in the dream, but I remember the cable box in my room being the newer kind, when at the time I had the older.

It also took place in my current house watching the news, so when i move out of here on AUG 16 ill pretty much know the dream was the result of some late night indigestion or something.
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
See heres my problem with this in general atleast for me.

I would of noticed the tech, if the dreams are so vivid and telling, that would help a great deal towards placing a time.

Things like cellphones, ipads, even hybrid cars.

at no point in your visions did a piece of technology pop up?

Tech was pretty much where we are at now. I saw a few examples of military compounds but they seemed to simply be clean and sharp and I saw nothing "sci-fi". Houses still looked like houses, cars that I saw were all burnt husks, but I did have something like an iPhone, now that you mention it.

At the time (1997), I just thought of it as gumshoe spy crap but I did have a handheld walkie-talkie where I saw the guy I was reporting to. But... yeah, I guess it would now be considered an iPhone with FaceTime enabled on it. Other than that, I noticed lights on the guns I saw some of the nomad mutants carrying. Could have just been phosphorescence but I'm not sure. That was a quick moment.

You claim personal examples, but nothing major that we can correlate to events.

Movie or sequal releases, any pop culture, even an annoying song.

Honestly, no. I think pop-culture is dead at that point.

If none of those things showed up, I gotta say its the results of an active imagination and not a true vision.

Hey, it helps me sleep at night thinking that same thing.

If anything the wife thing could just be you saw Similarity to your vision and it attracted you.

I've thought about that for a long time but there are soooo many synchronicities between the two of us that this is not probably. Not to mention we have been married for 12 years and have a perfect marriage. Also, she was physically not my type at the time nor was I the type to settle down. She is a thin, attractive, moral brunette and I was, at the time, into dancers, dark skin (I mostly dated black and Asian women for years, don't know why), and people who partied. Our coming together went against many odds. We didn't have a kid until a couple of years ago. By all American standards, our marriage is a 21st century miracle.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

At the time (1997), I just thought of it as gumshoe spy crap but I did have a handheld walkie-talkie where I saw the guy I was reporting to. But... yeah, I guess it would now be considered an iPhone with FaceTime enabled on it. Other than that, I noticed lights on the guns I saw some of the nomad mutants carrying. Could have just been phosphorescence but I'm not sure. That was a quick moment.

it kinda sounds like your where playing Fallout to much at the time, which was released in 1997, the mutant things and such...

You an Avid PC gamer? The things in your vision are kinda extreme as far as run of the mill visions for the future go...

Its interesting to say the least.

Lol about the wife thing, Im 31, and my wife and I have been together since she was 17 and I 18, know what you mean about it seeming a miracle, all my friends are divorced and we are still happily chugging along. No kids just yet, maybe thats the secret...

Having kids later I mean, not not having them that is.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

it kinda sounds like your where playing Fallout to much at the time, which was released in 1997, the mutant things and such...

You an Avid PC gamer? The things in your vision are kinda extreme as far as run of the mill visions for the future go...

Its interesting to say the least.

It's embarrassing to admit but I didn't have a PC until I was 22. Unless you count a Commodore Vic20 (hah!). Believe me, these "mutants" weren't like the type that is prevalent in our current media. I use the word "mutant" because I don't know how else to describe them and they weren't a common theme in my visions; just a common reality.

Lol about the wife thing, Im 31, and my wife and I have been together since she was 17 and I 18, know what you mean about it seeming a miracle, all my friends are divorced and we are still happily chugging along. No kids just yet, maybe thats the secret...

Having kids later I mean, not not having them that is.

Good for you. Waiting as long as you have waited for kids is a smart move. Cheers to extraordinary and rare American nuptials!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Seems like just another person who thinks he or she is special. I'm over it. Nostradamus doesn't impress me, and neither do you, no matter how elaborate the things you say are.

I had "visions" too once. I was delusional and medicated. I looked back and realized I was just manic as all hell. That type of thing runs in my family apparently. It was fun, but it's like starting a fire...very exciting and, you can take pictures and might see something "emerge" from the pics, but it's just flames.

I figured there would be rivers of blood when I felt "prophetic." So silly...I was never religious until that episode. Glad it's over. It feels good to talk crazy, but you have to admit when things don't happen that you thought would...that you were wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
Seems like just another person who thinks he or she is special. I'm over it. Nostradamus doesn't impress me, and neither do you, no matter how elaborate the things you say are.

Awe, schucks... because my aim was to impress a guy with an internet connection who has a nasty attitude. Seriously, if you read my OP, you'd understand why I even bothered to write it. And, having done so, I feel better now and I couldn't really care less how you judge what I saw.

I had "visions" too once. I was delusional and medicated. I looked back and realized I was just manic as all hell. That type of thing runs in my family apparently. It was fun, but it's like starting a fire...very exciting and, you can take pictures and might see something "emerge" from the pics, but it's just flames.

Thanks for trying to relate but it's not really anything like that. I hope you are doing better now.

I figured there would be rivers of blood when I felt "prophetic." So silly...I was never religious until that episode. Glad it's over. It feels good to talk crazy, but you have to admit when things don't happen that you thought would...that you were wrong.

I am not wrong. I saw these things and then I relayed them in this thread. I don't claim to believe them 100%, myself. I'm still making normal plans for the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I have a question about the Material being mined....

I don't know how to ask about it really. I had a dream of a substance, that will produce it's own current when configured in a specific way. That's the best way I can describe it. It's metallic, It has some amazing properties but it's been overlooked because it isn't necessarily great for building purposes. IT CAN BE, how ever materials such as steel, Iron, Alluminum and copper seem the better choice, so as of yet the material in question has been overlooked.

Just curious, I had a dream about a material I have sort of described. In my dreams, I will make a device that I don't want to go into to much detail about, from the material I described in mystery..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

can you share any more?

anything about the olympics?

anything about aliens?

anything about large war?

anything about large positive technological/scientific/medical breakthroughs?

anything about antichrist/christ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by Cuervo

I have a question about the Material being mined....

I don't know how to ask about it really. I had a dream of a substance, that will produce it's own current when configured in a specific way. That's the best way I can describe it. It's metallic, It has some amazing properties but it's been overlooked because it isn't necessarily great for building purposes. IT CAN BE, how ever materials such as steel, Iron, Alluminum and copper seem the better choice, so as of yet the material in question has been overlooked.

Just curious, I had a dream about a material I have sort of described. In my dreams, I will make a device that I don't want to go into to much detail about, from the material I described in mystery..

I actually don't have a clue as to the nature of what is being mined. Metal, mineral, maybe even beetle dung... no clue.

But from a logical standpoint, it didn't make sense that we would suddenly find something that is so common and mundane (since it seemed to be everywhere) to be so valued when we have a pretty decent grasp of what different metals already do.

So in order for us to suddenly find value in something we have known about for ages, there must be a second component. Perhaps a new technology or science that requires something that is common in the hills and mountains. Or maybe we discover that whatever it is can be combined into an alloy that is considered useful much like what you are talking about.

Really, your insight could be every bit as accurate as mine in regards to what it is. Thanks for the idea, though; it seems possible for sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
can you share any more?

anything about the olympics?

Not a thing about the Olympics.

anything about aliens?

There wasn't anything to implicate directly that there was alien involvement. There nothing to directly implicate it in today's world, either, but people still insist upon it being so.

anything about large war?

Something definitely happened to create some global damage but whether or not that was because of a world war or even aliens (see last question), I don't know. During the time frame of the visions, there are many micro-conflicts and several battles happening in pockets but nothing to indicate a mass invasion or large-scale warfare. If that happened at all, it happened before the time the visions took place.

anything about large positive technological/scientific/medical breakthroughs?

Whatever may have come from whatever is being mined is probably pretty cool. The rest of the tech seemed to be on par of what we have today. Beyond that, there were several examples of biological breakthroughs and genetic engineering. This seemed to be mainly for food sources but science may have also played a role in whatever caused the large man-eating folk and hybrids. Not really sure if that was a natural change, though.

anything about antichrist/christ?

Nope. But I wouldn't read into something like that in the way you might. There is one infamous figure who lives on the coast (assuming Pacific coast because the son sets on the ocean there) who dresses in a red cloak and seems to have a following of animals. This seems stupid and I wasn't going to mention it but it may be what you are looking for.

After I was shown the scenes with this guy in it, I started getting into the Dark Tower books and the Crimson King always made me think of this guy. In fact, I think those books hit me like they do because they really capture some of the feelings I got when viewing these scenes.

By the way, I didn't start reading the series until after all but the last of my visions so they didn't influence anything but I find it interesting, none the less.

I personally didn't think of him as an anti-christ but, then again, I don't really subscribe to that prophecy so I wasn't really looking for that angle.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

It started with your death and worked backwards. Maybe. Or it started with your death and worked to that frequency school. For there are infinite realms, and earth schools, and we don't really know if this is truly a cycles end and what it means even, are we going to our next steps or does that happen after our lives end, and everyone's varies that way, like usual.

So its not necessarily our timeline earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Cuervo

It started with your death and worked backwards. Maybe. Or it started with your death and worked to that frequency school. For there are infinite realms, and earth schools, and we don't really know if this is truly a cycles end and what it means even, are we going to our next steps or does that happen after our lives end, and everyone's varies that way, like usual.

So its not necessarily our timeline earth.

Hey, you could be right. I'm just reporting what I witnessed but I don't claim to know what it means for sure.

What I do know is that it scared the crap out of me when I was twelve and continued to scare the crap out of me when the world started to head in that direction in terms of food engineering and genetic modification. That is something that a 12-year old in 1991 really doesn't conceptualize too well. I was waay more into Depeche Mode and GI Joe than global events.

But already things are happening at a different pace and in different themes to make me consider your line of thinking. I've never believed that time is linear or that fate is sealed. Even in divination practices, you are given a likely outcome if things continue as they are. Otherwise, who the hell would want to know their inevitable doom? I don't believe everything I witnessed will come to pass here but I won't discount the entire saga as nothing, either.

I'm an optimist. I think the future will be amazing even if it's prefaced with some growing pains.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

there will be a breed of reptile that will have a bit of a gummy worm texture and behave as a chameleon. This "gummy lizard" will also be able to shock people with an electrical sting much like a jelly fish.

Its the electric eel (a fish actually), rays and skates, and a catfish that shock with electricity Jellyfish use a venom.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What kind of weapons are used?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

Originally posted by Cuervo

there will be a breed of reptile that will have a bit of a gummy worm texture and behave as a chameleon. This "gummy lizard" will also be able to shock people with an electrical sting much like a jelly fish.

Its the electric eel (a fish actually), rays and skates, and a catfish that shock with electricity Jellyfish use a venom.

Thanks for the clarification. I've never been violated by any of those things, thank god. Also, to be technical, It's probably not a reptile, either, since its skin is, well, skin. I just related it to lizards and jellyfish because I'm not much of a biologist.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
"There will be new species of wildlife that will not be explained."

Just last week there was a story somewhere about an unknown species (little crabs or something) washing up on shore. I know its not what you may mean by wildlife but it may be something to go on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join