It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant keep up with these top level killings in the Middle East.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Things are heating up to boiling point in the middle east. From the time we all saw Gardarfi meet his fate there has been alot of assasinations since. Heres the latest. Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the newly-appointed intelligence chief.
www.presstv.ir...

And now we have reports of a High ranking Irainan leader killed in a explosin in Syria. He is the Commander of Iran's Quds Force. Qassem Soleimani.
And then there was the attempted killing of Cinton in Israel. The four high ranking generals in Syria the other day.
Its a dangerous game of cat and mouse. And if we keep going down this rabbit hole, we will not last.

If I have lefted any out, post away. Im sure there are alot more to come.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a free-for-all.
This is a good idea; keeping track so that when we need to reference these things they'll all be on one thread. Classic ATS; I love it... Feels like the old days...

Seriously, it sucks going through 30 threads to find stuff, when it all belongs together.

Bookmarked my friend. Stay safe in Christchurch...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

True. I am thinking there will be a very high level leader killed during the Olympics. Anyways, better these leaders dying than all the innocent woman and children, aye.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hmmm...
When "everybody" is being attacked, ask yourself who has always attacked "everybody".
There you will find the culprit counting their gold claiming innocence...
Just saying

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
More sources to justify your threat:

From voltairenet.org

Though not yet announced by the Saudi authorities, the death of Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has been confirmed to Voltaire Network by unofficial souces. Prince Bandar had just been appointed head of Saudi intelligence on July 24: a promotion which was interpreted as a reward for having organized the attack in Damascus on July 18. The Saudi services, with logistical support from the CIA, had managed to blow up the headquarters of the Syrian National Security during a Crisis Cell meeting: Generals Assef Chaoukat, Daoud Rajha and Hassan Tourkmani were killed instantly. General Amin Hicham Ikhtiar died soon after from his wounds. This operation, called "Damascus Volcano" was the signal for the attack on the capital by a swarm of mercenaries, mainly coming from Jordan. Prince Bandar was himself the target of a bomb attack on July 26, and subsequently succumbed to his injuries.

Anybody else can also verify this news?

top topics

join