It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

sick call on the mug shot ha

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kreese

The jews run london what dont you understand?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

but not the UN event. They want the UN to pass whatever gun laws. The event will probably take place as said, just as 9/11 was warned.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by benrl

Think this should be put in the hoax category.

Doubt it, Iran has no beef with Israel, its all propaganda,
In the middle east the largest population of Jews outside of Israel live in Iran.

How large was the Iranian Jewish population 50 or 100 years ago compared to today?

G20 is probably on at same time so that the polies are not under the spot light but if someone is planning on taking out heads of state can they please start with that red headed mole, I would be sincerely grateful.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

Do you think it's that or do you think it's a flag that were going to hit Iran (as well as how bad we want to hit them) and are trying to come up with some reason too.

I mean, the security company sucks, the security sucks etc etc media all over it, I mean this just sounds so staged.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by article

Just a thought occured to me.

I give this possibillity:

Look for a big event, the hype of the olympics. Security is tight. (Ive been to concerts, I can imagine how long the lines will be getting checked out.) Now think olympics. MASSES of people at security check points. Find the most people, get in that way, or the crowd would be the alternative choice.

If they cant get in, the crowd is the target. If they can, their Team is the target.

scary thought either way.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
this is just my thought. i dont think they will touch the olympics. it too high profile. i bet they would do several mid size attacks in several countries. that would really throw people off. Like i said just my opinion, i hope nothing happens to anyone except lots of gold for the USA

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Since when did you start trusting a news article with no names, written under News International. The article specifically describes the threat against Israeli athletes , not the Olympic games as a whole.

When Israel is topic on these forums, some individuals loose all sense of sanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by benrl

Think this should be put in the hoax category.

Doubt it, Iran has no beef with Israel, its all propaganda,
In the middle east the largest population of Jews outside of Israel live in Iran.

How large was the Iranian Jewish population 50 or 100 years ago compared to today?

G20 is probably on at same time so that the polies are not under the spot light but if someone is planning on taking out heads of state can they please start with that red headed mole, I would be sincerely grateful.

If she does (get done in) will you join me at the Funeral. I'll be the one in the 'Life, be in it' Tee shirt.

P

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Considering israel is claiming to have all this info. ,
then nothing should happen during the olimpics, right ?

If something indeed transpires that will only prove that
#1 israel had inside knowledge and just ineptly stood by, or. . .
#2 israel planned it

edit on 23/7/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah everyone knows it will be the dark cabal not Iran spread the word, the Zionist dogs

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by Anusuia

PRIME Minister Julia Gillard's decision not to attend the London Olympics has raised the ire of Australian Olympic boss John Coates

Ms Gillard will be attending the G20 leaders meeting and the UN Sustainable Development Conference at the time of the dinner.

Source

I find it utterly strange that the G20 leaders meeting would be held at this time. Why was the G20 scheduled for this time when making the date a little before or a little after would have avoided the conflict of dates. The Olympics is only held every 4 years.

I see two possibilities here. The G20 leaders are in the know and the date conflict is deliberate.

Or while all eyes are on the Olympics someone will blow up the G20 leaders just prior to a planned attack in the Middle East.

It is frustrating having to write scenarios that are yin/yang because of a lack of knowledge on the real situation. Perfect time to take out the G20 leaders though. The media would have an ideal excuse for giving it only passing coverage. They could blame this on Iran. Are the Olympics just the distraction?

P

Iran and Israel are just pawns in the scheme of things...or they are in the know too and are just setting the stage. If something does happens at the olympics, the knee jerk reaction will be to create laws (since just the right people in the know will be in place to submit these laws for approval) that will slowly take everyone's freedoms away (those that do that is). Just look at all the laws or acts that's come about in the 10/11 years since 9/11. It's made it easier to control and monitor everyone. But they're not done. The plan is not complete...or so I've been reading at this site and others...

I'm banking that the timing was deliberate. It's a good excuse for the G20 leaders to not attend the Olympics so they won't risk death even though there might be "panic rooms" available to the VIPs. I'm surprise the people of the various countries are not raising the BS flag on this. But then again, the masses have been conditioned to accept things as they are.

On another note, to these people, those who die served their purpose...or as is said a lot on this site, they are just the blood sacrifices. The death and grief of many just feeds the power of fear that this group obviously thrives on. The bigger the death toll, the stronger the dark energy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What really makes me think the implications of, is if such a FF attack occurs at the Olympics. I've read countless threads and theories on the possibility of one.

If it just happens, mind will be blown (in a bad way of course).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by article

You make an interesting point we were discussing at work the other day, namely that while the venues all have top-notch security, the massive public area's outside where people queue and gather in throngs are the softest target imaginable. I have no doubt they could stop any plot to attack either an event or the athletes, but it is the millions wandering around outside I worry for. All it takes is a few bellends with suicide vests or some cars/trucks packed with explosive.....I dread to think..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
If you want to know if it will be a false flag, look at the guest list of who will be there and who will be absent, if they are the big players, nothing will happen at the ceremonies

Also look at who gets the blame for any attack, whether they were allowed to attend the games and whether they wanted to.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
this is just my thought. i dont think they will touch the olympics. it too high profile. i bet they would do several mid size attacks in several countries. that would really throw people off....

Why do 'they' want to avoid attacking high profile targets

Please explain.

edit on 23-7-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

well i didnt explain it well. I meant high profile being, it would be expected for it to be attacked. I mean we have already seen numerous security problems, troop build ups and the like

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
Considering israel is claiming to have all this info. ,
then nothing should happen during the olimpics, right ?

If something indeed transpires that will only prove that
#1 israel had inside knowledge and just ineptly stood by, or. . .
#2 israel planned it

edit on 23/7/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

Or 3) there was a genuine attack that they didn't actually know about.... That's possible too.... Please try to be even handed... Saying it has to be 'this' or 'this' is misleading.... There are lots of other possibilities, it's important to examine the ones that don't fit into and reinforce your pre-established beliefs as well....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

reply to post by McGinty

well i didnt explain it well. I meant high profile being, it would be expected for it to be attacked.

Yes, the venue is a hard target, but thanks to G4S it's not as hard as a U.S warship (the Cole in 2000) or embassy (Kenya 1998):

Linky

It's been out there for a while thanks to undercover reporting that throughout the 7 year buildup security has been very poor:

ATS Thread

With 7 years to plan and prepare it seems unlikely that terrorist prepared to die, as they've too often proved, would choose to ignore this opportunity based on logistical difficulties.

With such poor security throughout the construction, whose to say explosives aren't already in the structure/foundation ?

I mean we have already seen numerous security problems, troop build ups and the like

Well, yes, my point exactly !

edit on 23-7-2012 by McGinty because: to add links

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join