It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Mother is Missing ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
we have just had breaking news here that michael jacksons mum is missing and homicide police are looking for her. i havent seen anything here or anywhere else.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What/who is the source of this information??

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

being now reported by cnn.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

the fuuuuu ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Am I the only one surprised to hear is mother is still alive? I coulda sworn she died tenish years ago. Hope she turns up safe, and not ransomed or something crazy like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wasn't she one of those saying Michael s death was suspicious, give me a sec, I need to find that article.

When Rivera asked Mrs. Jackson about Dr. Conrad Murray "taking the fall for everything that happened," she responded by saying, " All I know is that my son is dead and I don't think he died of just natural causes... he's too young for that but something happened. I don't know what it was and I can't say."

He did not die of natural causes.

via yahoo, although seems more to implicate the Doctor as we know was judged the case...

Kinda interesting in the first paragraph

Katherine Jackson has much more on her plate these days than the ordinary grieving mother. She has been fighting for custody of her grandchildren, struggling to get more control over her late son's estate,

edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
www.entertainmentwise.com...

just found this also that was posted yesterday from entertainmentwise.com/news that there is a big fight regarding the will. can this case get any stranger. how much can those poor kids take. they are still young enough to have a chance at normal life.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

just found this also that was posted yesterday from entertainmentwise.com/news that there is a big fight regarding the will. can this case get any stranger. how much can those poor kids take. they are still young enough to have a chance at normal life.

Money is the root of all evil, or atleast the love of it is.

And well, its pretty much assumed all around Joe Jackson is a right bastard... Dunno, but that'd be the first person id be talking to..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
wow, whats up with this, not even a scroll at the bottom of the news
edit on 22-7-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
oh jeez can you imagine if something has happened to her...and he got custody of the kids. i just hope they find her alive. she has been the only stability those kids have had since their fathers death.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Don't sound too good. I have seen my "christian" family at each others' throats for the last 4 years since their mother died....... The rich bitches of the family, trying to screw over the rest of their siblings, for what? What ammounts to about 15 grand each. Kidding me? I would hate to see the kind of cut throat crap they would be pulling if it was real money at stake. Makes me sick people these days.....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
more being reported now on our msn bulletin at 6pm.

Robbery/Homocide squad are investigating her disappearence.

i would assume they just dont call them in for nothing....must be something to it.
edit on 22-7-2012 by bellagirl because: bloody bad spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Paris Jackson was in the news just a couple of days ago. She was disputing what her uncle said re. her grandmother having a stroke.

If the cnn report is correct then MJ's kids haven't seen her for a week and they can't know if she had a stroke or not, it's odd as she's their legal guardian. It's also odd that if she is with her daughter Rebbie, why would Rebbie not inform people of that?

All very strange and sad considering that MJ's brother's and sisters were fighting over control of MJ's estate.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I hope she is ok and someone isn't holding her for ransom..I have to wonder if Joe Jackson isn't behind this he is such a money grubber along with the rest of the family..I bet Michael children are worried to death over there grandma..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I hope she's ok

Isn't she in control of MJs estate?
Jermaine and randy want a slice of it.
I think they're all greedy except for Michael, well maybe he was too, given how he succeeded in life, but he was generous and kind
Joe Jackson is a ###

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It isn't on CNN, just the replay of early news on the shootings
What happened to 24 hour live CNN? Past 7 pm pacific time it's all repeats until 3 am

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
She got in a fight with her kids and they told her to "beat it." They want Michaels money and i say "don't stop til you get enough" but first look at the "man in the mirror" and make sure you aren't just a "smooth criminal" trying to be "bad" and steal what's not yours.

Side note: This whole conflict would make a great movie, especially if it was a... thriller.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
www.tmz.com...

Michael Jackson's only daughter is going to war with one of her famous uncles ... claiming Randy Jackson is spreading dangerous lies about the family ... and she's calling him out in public. It's all over a letter that supposedly "leaked" to the Internet this week ... in which Randy, along with Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie demand John Branca and John McClain resign from their positions as the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate, effective immediately.

In the sharply-pointed letter, the family claims Branca and McClain have "failed" in their duties ... taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke." Randy went to Twitter and verified the authenticity of the letter Tuesday night ... but the very next day, Paris called BS on her uncle. In fact, the 14-year-old went to her own Twitter page ... and wrote, "i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine." She added, "i'd like to know who made up the rumor… i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members.”

Minutes later, Paris sent a new message directed to Randy -- which said, "@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much." When one of her followers suggested Paris should have respect for Randy ... she replied, "Maybe he should have respect for his mother."

Apparently some 'sources' say that if it was proved Katherine Jackson was infirm, her children might get a payout of 10's of thousands a month if they were put in control of the estate. So that is why Paris was so upset at her uncle for saying KJ had a stroke.

KJ missing could be some or one of MJ's siblings trying to protect KJ, or some of them hatching a plot to make her look incapable and even harm her. If the latter is true, surely someone should prosecute these warped people and put the estate in trust executed by someone truly impartial.
edit on 22-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
She got in a fight with her kids and they told her to "beat it." They want Michaels money and i say "don't stop til you get enough" but first look at the "man in the mirror" and make sure you aren't just a "smooth criminal" trying to be "bad" and steal what's not yours.

Side note: This whole conflict would make a great movie, especially if it was a... thriller.

"Leave me alone"

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Am I the only one surprised to hear is mother is still alive? I coulda sworn she died tenish years ago. Hope she turns up safe, and not ransomed or something crazy like that.

Yep,you are.It was well reported when he died that she was making a fuss about things.

Anyway,who cares? She's not important.People go missing everyday.She's no more special then anyone else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join