It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fighter jet crashes off northern Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

Well did I use racism?I am thanking God for making american aircraft more and more crappy.Well,most of world hates you today.You have waged 150 wars of genocide on this planet.Even Mother Earth doesn't like you and forces of nature are crashing your aircraft in Afghanistan.

edit on 22-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Good,another american junk craft brought down by the will of God.

I'm curious as to where you're from? Junk craft? Yeah,no pal,you better wake up because that "junk" would probably destroy your country. Judging by your wording,you're probably from the middle east. ALLAH ACKBAR!

Seriously,stfu.And if you live here,then you need to GTFO.

Wow! Man, no need for the race hate.... I know he started it by making a totally insensitive and unprovoked comment

Good,another american junk craft brought down by the will of God.

Which is definitely out of line, but by retorting with offensive racial stereotypes you only serve to reinforce his prejudice and that of others... Rise above it man, he's a troll.... "do not feed the trolls!"

edit on 22-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Fixed quote

I agree. I let my emotions take over there for a second.He was far more out of line then I was though.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Milkflavour

Well did I use racism?I am thanking God for making american aircraft more and more crappy.Well,most of world hates you today.You have waged 150 wars of genocide on this planet.Even Mother Earth doesn't like you and forces of nature are crashing your aircraft in Afghanistan.

edit on 22-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Kind of ironic that someone from India says this, when the MiG-21 they fly has become known as the "widowmaker", and they're in the process of buying new planes and equipment from the US.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

India has bought Rafale.Not American fighters.And if you are talking about the C-130 or other deal thats our corrupt politicans who are bought by bribes.their days are numbered.I don't care about the Congress Manmohan Rothshchild puppet.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There have been high pockets of radiation in japan that have cause electronics to fail. Most of the Robots that enter the reactor buildings fail at some point due to the neutron flux of high pockets of radiation. There have been few hot spots around the destroyed nuclear facility that have cause car and electronics to malfunction.

I'm wondering if the Pilot flew his F-16 in to a pocket of high radiation and the neutron flux fried his electronics and case his aircraft to crash.

I think is a possibility all though a remote one. Planes crash all the time due to mechanical failure.

But none the less I though I'd throw it out there.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join