It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Health (That is what The Light is)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Notice people who describe the light from Near Death Experiences describe it as Love, Peace, and Joy which are all qualities of Health. Even The Bible describes The Spirit as being The Qualities of Health.

Galatians 5:22
"[T]he fruit of The Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Gentleness, Self-Control; Against such things there is no law."

So what are you doing? Are you focusing on That Which Is Negative - Unhealthy? Or That which is Positive - Healthy?

Positivity, The Light, God, is Health itself.
edit on 22-7-2012 by arpgme because: I made my thoughts clearer

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I tend to try and focus on positivity, just look at me in my avatar

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The need to focus is unhealthy in many ways, the light is the light. God is non dual so everything is possible. God is not into (cons) concepts they are not needed, only humans have them and that is part of the current disease they are discovering. When the shoe fits the shoe is forgotten. When god is uncovered the human positive-negative subsides. Ebony and Ivory live together in harmony.The movement is ignorance/negativity to awareness/positivity and then pure awareness.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yea, well too much light, and nothing would be healthy. Nothing would grow. Dirt would be too dry. We'd all die.

You must balance light and darkness.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Notice people who describe the light from Near Death Experiences describe it as Love, Peace, and Joy which are all qualities of Health. Even The Bible describes The Spirit as being The Qualities of Health.

Galatians 5:22
"[T]he fruit of The Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Gentleness, Self-Control; Against such things there is no law."

So what are you doing? Are you focusing on That Which Is Negative - Unhealthy? Or That which is Positive - Healthy?

Positivity, The Light, God, is Health itself.
edit on 22-7-2012 by arpgme because: I made my thoughts clearer

I am on earth so I am pissed off/annoyed many times a day. Stupid duality systems of control, and many insane inhabitants who do not want to wake up.
. The a minute later I am laughting my head of because of the stupidety of it all and spend some time just feeling the bliss from the other side.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The light that is experienced is the one reported in NDEs, right? In some reports, the light is everywhere, and the person is enveloped within it. In other reports, the light is in the distance and the experiencer never quite gets to it before being turned back by spirit persons - the claim being that if they get to the light they can't return to the corporeal realm again. Just these two claims (which are both repeated again and again, as well as other claims involving this light, but let's focus of these two for a moment) are enough to suggest that this light is a subjective perceived aspect of an experience that a person is having. We can reasonably assume this because these two very distinct and relatively universal versions of the light suggest two completely incompatible properties that this light has. One property being that this light can envelope the NDE participant without shutting the door back to the corporeal realm, and the other property being that this light cannot envelope the NDE participant without shutting the door back to the corporeal realm.

Of course, it can't be true that this light possesses both very distinct and incompatible properties. And yet, a cursory examination of the hundreds of NDEs that have been cataloged reveals that this is only the most obvious contradiction associated with this light.

Another concerns whether this is a being of light, or just a "bath" of light that everything exists within. Or whether this light speaks to the person, or just "is" - as it makes the person feel loved and understood at the deepest level possible. Of course, if this light thing is a being, then it does have the capacity to speak (using the word here to suggest intelligent communication, of course, and not to suggest that it literally uses a mouth and vocal chords) or to be silent, but a significant percentage do not experience this light as a being at all, but as an established environmental attribute of the hereafter that is shared by all who exist within that environment. That, regardless of the almighty capacity of God, seems to be irreconcilable with he experience of those who actually confront a being of light that is not contained within an entire environment of the same kind of loving and intelligent light.

I'm going to suggest that the light experience is something entirely different, and is actually unique to each person that is going through the NDE episode. It does exist, and it is definable as a physical manifestation, but it is also perceived and interpreted by the person having the experience, as opposed to imposing its own accurate physical nature onto that person. In essence, it is triggering a perception response, and this allows it to be openly perceived by the NDE participant in whatever manner is most immediately plausible for that individual.

Oh, and it's not God at all. It's Residual Information. But it's not random Residual Information. In fact, it's the person's last ditch effort to hold onto the corporeal ream as the "spirit" has gotten the heads up that it's time to move on. The "spirit", being a dynamic, hybrid form of information (long story, but it has to do with what the brain does and how it does it) reaches for what it can (namely another familiar mass of information) as it enters the informational realm, to help it deal with this overwhelming moment of transition, and that mass of information is the "memory cloud" that the brain used throughout its lifespan to configure each burst of dynamic information that is now being released into the informational realm. Yes, it's familiar (of course it is) and Earth's human race would (of course) translate that familiarity and sense of protective association with "a bright, loving light" in a visceral symbolic perception experience. Maybe as a person, a being, a ball of light, or even as the entire environment itself. That would depend on the need for familiarity and holistic stability being felt by the person at that moment. After all, we know that the only wild card in that situation is the perception of the experiencer - if we've learned anything at all about human perception.

This light experience doesn't last very long before the newly arrived is met and managed by other human beings, but the NDE participant rarely reaches that stage of the process before being yanked back to the body again.

The light is that person's residual memory information mass, and it's the last stop before letting the corporeal stage of human existence pass into the past forever. That memory cloud - once the brain has died - blends into the larger informational continuum mass that belongs to the entire contextual environment that we all exist within (corporeal and "spiritual" included) and becomes accessible as standard residual information now that the brain itself no longer exists. It existed as a survival asset, and fulfilled its purpose as a dedicated information mass. Now, it's just data.
edit on 7/22/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Just because it may act in different ways towards different people, that does not mean that it is subjective and no objective, that is bad reasoning. A teacher will probably act different from one student to another depending on the level of learning the student attained.

By the way, there are people that remember vividly, living past life experiences and when they tell people of their past life and they go to the location, they find out that the details in their "past life memory" was accurate to the actually reality of what happened.

The light is always seen to be Positive, even if a person sees a so-called "Hell" the Light always seem to be good.

It was a nice theory but it doesn't hold to the actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Just because it may act in different ways towards different people, that does not mean that it is subjective and no objective, that is bad reasoning. A teacher will probably act different from one student to another depending on the level of learning the student attained.

By the way, there are people that remember vividly, living past life experiences and when they tell people of their past life and they go to the location, they find out that the details in their "past life memory" was accurate to the actually reality of what happened.

The light is always seen to be Positive, even if a person sees a so-called "Hell" the Light always seem to be good.

It was a nice theory but it doesn't hold to the actual evidence.

I'm not going to try and convince you. Not important. I simply offer it to the other readers, and it does hold up to actual evidence, but again, I have no interest in debating you about what you feel is actual evidence - as opposed to perception experienced by people having NDEs. The contradictions speak for themselves. Then again, you can believe that God is whatever you need to believe it is. I generally don't post to debate anymore. I post information for people who end up reading these threads. They and you are free to do what you wish with the information. I honestly don't have a dog in any of these fights anymore. I've already vetted the information that I needed vetting.

edit on 7/22/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

most wise, let the dog die and the cat too. The light reveals and cares not to a response only by being it gives a multitude of choices. Much like the sun!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't know where to start I have followed these topics for a few months now under a different user name for some reason I'm not allowed access under that name. What am looking for his intelligent conversation on the light. The creative source of all things there are no shadows only absence of knowing the truth about the light is all creative. Now I have to restart another 20 posts before I can start my own thread and am very frustrated I'm not interested in theory I'm then applying the truth now for 24 years consistently it's about changing your state we changes coincidences and opportunities arrive the light will vary truth to your well. I'm tired of and frustrated listening to metaphysical theory. I'm only interested in those who apply the technology to manipulate reality. Metaphysics is the science and art for a was able to produce anything demonstrate anything I had to first control my thoughts and emotional states when I started off half cocked my emotional vibration generated comment manifestations that were painful and humbling. Is there anybody out there willing to train themselves to think differently so what they manifest reflects a new thought patterns and emotional states. I don't know how you can separate religion from metaphysics seeing as though all effective prayer regardless what faith the person has his founded upon the same principles based upon what you believe is possible. I have spent 10 years applying what I know alone without a communal support. That is why I'm here the light is health but so much more there is a simple step by step process to manifest that which you desire it is based upon my experience intent and the emotional vibration which determines how our thoughts manifest in our presence please take the time to read this it is a practical step-by-step guide to the demonstration of health through applied mechanics of light on the material realm.

My study and journey has reached me to a point that I am able to manifest things consistently and sometimes, profoundly. “My hopes consist of removing all the dogma and theology as possible to present the most concentrated piece of information”, so it can be most effectively used in whatever faith the person reading this has. I hope to share The Mechanics of Manifestation.
My claim that it is scientific is based on a simple step by step process that can be duplicated if one chooses to engage in the process. You will get reliable results every time.
If you accept the Truth and apply it, you will invariably accept the root of Christ’s message, (Love your neighbor; treat others the way you want to be treated, Love is the whole of the law.) It's not just Love, it’s Faith in Love from which we derive our Power.
I see faith and its rituals as a template that actually taps into certain spiritual absolutes. Effective prayer, regardless of the belief behind it is all the same thing
The essay
I believe that everything we perceive in the six senses is symbolic of a higher truth as and extension of that truth.
Symbols and their expressions have the power or likeness of the meaning given to the symbols. Let’s assume God Is, and It’s Omnipotent and Omnipresent Then all things there things must be symbolic and constructed from of the highest Truth, God. Therefore everything we experience is God or a lack of awareness of Knowing the Truth about God.
Because God created all things and like begets like, nothing can exist but God (The Eternal Source). If there is an appearance of something other than that truth, it is what is called ‘the lie’, and can be solved by knowing The Truth. This appearance of lack of God is what Christian call ‘the fall’, our perceived separateness from the Great Spirit, God.
Because we are not only figuratively Children of The Creator but also literally Children of The Creator all thoughts/prayers are causal. Every thing we experience is a symbolic manifestation of our own beliefs and their associated feelings. It Reflects our own level of entitlement associated with our Divine Right. This is Demonstrated through our awareness or lack of awareness of this Truth. “Through God, only the Truth exists, Love, Harmony, Peace, Health, Justice, Balance and Abundance.” If these things are not present we have a lack of awareness of the Truth and our Divine Right.
These are just excerpts from an essay I wrote is there anybody out there who consistently applies the theory is based on the light who demonstrate poor who are interested in demonstrating instead of just talking theory?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There are many negative people in the world that are filled with hate (I was married to one). Living in love, surrounded by those that feed back positive energy/love is important & not to say that one insulates in life, there is positive & negative energies, but not allowing someone to usurp by staying in the heart & loving, is important.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well god is actually oxygen and oxygen is one of the key components to health which is why doing breath of fire (rapid diaphramatic breathing... a yoga technique) every day will make you really healthy!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SirLance6978

Yes, I've heard this perspective before.

Since The Light is in all, and darkness is just its absence, The Perspective of Light is the only truth and anything besides that is a deviation of truth (lie / illusion).

Since Light is All, Light is Truth, so Truth is only Positive in reality.

So if you have "negative" belief systems, there is really something Positive behind the actual reality of it that you are not seeing...

Negative - Hidden Positive Reality
"I hate pain and suffering" - "It builds you up to becoming a stronger person"
"I hate when things do not go my way" - "It teaches acceptance and patience"
"I hate to see others suffering" - "This is to teach them to be stronger and to build stronger Compassion"

The Positive Perspective must be true since all is from The Light even that which appears to be "Darkness" which is just intense separated (But nothing is really completely separated from light).

Light is giving Health on All Levels Physical and Spiritual, our lack of understanding of "falling away" leads to what we know as "physical death" and those beings walking in darkness are just sick spirits for now still being healed by light.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The lady in this video would disagree with your speculation about the light and it's nature. Don't get me wrong it's still fun to speculate, but that's all it is this side of the veil.

edit on 22-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That video is low energy - fear based - controlling... And before someone says "but, it's true", there are also videos of people who suicide and don't hell.

Not encouraging suicide, but I am just pointing out that people use these videos of hell just to install fear in people and control and convert them, when there are people with the same exact background and actions that do not see hell...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That had nothing whatsoever to do with why I posted it. Just for the record. And if it were true, it would be nice to know in advance anyway, just as a possibility, not as a threat in any way or something intended to instill fear.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I know that you were responding to NorEaster's perspective of the light. I was talking about the video itself. I wasn't saying that you are trying to spread fear.

And I don't think we can "know in advance" because each experience is personal. Some see Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Aliens, etc. and people with many diverse belief systems seem to see the light and heaven rather than hell. Although, yes, I am aware that there are hell stories, too.

new topics

join