It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the people closest to me think I'm completely INSANE. I must be making the right decisions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sounds like you're letting your fears drive everything in your life which is exactly what is wanted of us.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Bodhi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Join the club, friend, my friends and some family think the same of me.

Well as far as I'm concerned, I am right and if those people don't want to listen then they are sound asleep and it seems like there's no hope of changing the way they think.

That is just the way I feel about it, and curiously, the ones who mostly dispute do not read, study and research like I do, they listen to what other people says. So, who is right? The solid researcher, or the rumour and gossip believer?

Will you wish to sit back and enjoy the event that's coming? Will you even know what's coming? or will you be prepared for it to happen?

I am prepared, and will be sitting back to watch and enjoy what the future brings. I am not a survivalist, and like you, live on a disability fixed income, one check away from starvation. I am rather happy that neither I, or my wife, ever fell into the credit trap. We both have clear credit files, and always get card offers and even letters from our bank wanting us to borrow money. We live like so:
When we get paid, we pay all service bills first, then we buy groceries for the month, gas for the truck, and whatever sundries we need for the month. That leaves us with $100 or so to play with.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

No you got me wrong.
Its not FEAR that drives everything in my life, its INTUITION.
Luke, trust your feelings.

I am not afraid of what I think is going to come.
You probably wouldn't understand, what I fear most is what immediately effects myself and my family and makes my life harder to survive, like the power being turned off and those fears are well founded.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join