It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you buried your guns?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Of course it would have been created. Are you foolish enough to think that these men weren't smart enough to figure technology would advance greatly? It's not like the government would use that kind of equipment on people here. They might be able to explain away killing civilians with stray drone attacks in other countries, but if that happened here they would quickly lose the half of the population that would still support them in that scenario. If you are reasoning that a governments armaments nullify the effectiveness of what the people have and therefore make it pointless for the people to stay armed then you havent thought on it long enough.

That said, politics is still the way, NO ONE should EVER want to fight in their own country. You try everything you can first.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Knowing and doing are two different things.

I for one think we'll end up only with a nonviolent ideological revolution when enough people wake up to realize they can do something about their situation if they get off their rears and just make some effort.

I really don't like violence, and hope we never see a bit of it here - and I hope you stay mentally stable so that you don't try any of those grotesque, immoral, horrible things you've written here. I'm not holding it against you, but I don't enjoy thinking things such as those over in the least bit.

<< 1  2   >>

join