It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law & order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
how do guns kill people?? our government could care less how many die they just want control,,most of the people that are trying to outlaw guns allso voted for seat belts,and there talking about takeing kids out of familys because there obeast calling it child abues,..i wonder what these gun control people could do if they used all there time makeing stronger"PENALTYS" law & order.. not punish me for what somebody else did..they all ready made that killer out to be "mental",loner, out cast its the guns falt he didnt mean to do it..what would our government lawmakers say if the familys of the dead got on 2020 and marched the street & stormed the jail cell saying hang him??? stronger penaltys would save us a lot of tax money feeding & houseing these criminals...what would 2020 have to talk about today if this killer was convicted with a fair trial today, & turned into compost tomorrow..he did it not me,leave me alone let me work 60 hrs a week to feed my family pay my taxs..please dont thank for one minute a law of any kind over guns will make your life safer it will only make ammo go on the blackmarket like drugs..ill have to go i the hood shopping, instead of Wallmart. ill go to jail for haveing a gun and get a education our prisoners are walking on carpet floors..start yelling STRONGER PENALTYS watch how fast our government for the people defends that killer with doctors & lawyers ...& all gun owners there not going to storm your house so get your sleep,they will just stop makeing the bullet more jobs lost GOD BLESS AMERICA

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The LARGEST & BEST Prison Pen Pal site on the Internet!
www.prisonpenpals.com/ Only in AMERICA

new topics

join