It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$20 - $30 TRILLION:hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Welcome to global capitalism suckers.

As long as USSR existed , global elite was afraid of taking it all because they were afraid of more revolutions.
Now they dont care anymore.

And thats why eastern world flourished in that period.

If anyone played a monopoly game should understand that those who join game in the middle of it have almost no chance of competing.

edit on 26-7-2012 by shogu666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Of course it supposed to be western world flourished.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
“Man...
This is really one twisted thread.
Most of the time people here at ATS are usually falling all over themselves with glee whenever somebody puts one over on "The Man = Big Government". But here however, we have a story of thousands of people sticking it to "The Man" by hiding their wealth and not paying nor playing into "The System" but now, they are the bad guys for doing so...
SLAYER69
Man…
That was one twisted post.
The government is only a puppet.*The international elite are the puppeteers. I can imagine the puppeteers laughing as you attack their puppet.

“IT'S THEIR MONEY!!!
WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE TO GIVE 30-70% [ that is astoundingly uninformed abcnews.go.com... ] OF THEIR HARD EARNED INCOME TO STUPID POLITICIANS LIKE OBAMA TO SPEND IT ON BOONDOGGLES AND WELFARE.”
Ntech
Please do a little research before posting nonsense. Corporate welfare and welfare for the super rich makes welfare for the starving seem insignificant.The international elite did not earn their money**they received welfare from us, given to them by their puppet , the government.

PS; Can anyone ,after even only a little thought actually claim that Obama ( or any president, or any congress) can go against the wishes of the elite? It is unbelievable that an ATS subscriber would defend the international elite.I guess even at ATS there are sheeple! See www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...
Note that Carlin is saying that the elite OWN the government. They are not the government. They think of the government like we think of our car or computer.
www.youtube.com...

We create all the wealth. The international elite merely bet on which one of us is the most creative. They create nothing!

edit on 27-7-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Apparently this government structure is just merely a facade to cover the real scandals and bull# going on all around as we can tell by the trillions in offshore accounts, proxy wars to fill oil company pockets, banks exceeding their loan limits while gloriously giving themselves bonuses left and right, bailouts given to those that decided to loan out too much, so they took the last of what was left in our taxpayers cash, the mortgage schemes that finally busted and ruined many pockets in many countries around the globe, the fixed interest rates, the social security interest rate that was brought to zero and will be broke by 2020, and the billions of other problems that were hoping to be swept under a so called rug that doesn't #ing exist! Funny how some thought we were to stay brainwashed through the whole #ing ordeal too! ..And don't get me started on how your MK ultra project ended up #ing up many peoples lives all the way to the highest. Good thing there is a God or I would have left this place long ago and it is still a battle for me not to! So I ask you, What point is it bringing life into such a corrupt #ing world, which I refuse to do because of the #ing treatment I got from the beginning? Just ponder and remember that one and the many others thinking the #ing same!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hope all of you have always paid your taxes

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
When the people find out just how massivley they've been ripped off, unfathomable amounts of money that has been laundered, there will be a full scale revolution, hopefully the world doesn't realize before it's too late.

The average person's quality of life has been signifigantly lowered as a direct result of mischevious banking frauds on behalf of all the major banking institutions of the world.

# the banks, # their interest, # their leeching practices, # their corruption that spreads like a cancer, # their fractional reserve practices, # their system that encourages debt. May they be repaid with the utmost judgement at the end of their miserable lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join