It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$20 - $30 TRILLION:hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I guess its the 'Retirement' funds for the filthy rich folks?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The day is coming when these ELITE will not care what type of "secret" info we know about them. Interesting to see what will happen when billions of people get fed up with their crap.... I wander what happens to them in the next life? Ha..
edit on 23-7-2012 by LOVE444 because: bad spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

What are they stashing it for? It's called hoarding, and it's a serious problem in their own heads.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is just how the world works our current system has failed us by design, our monetary system is falling like a deck of cards.

But what gives me comfort is the many people here on ATS they show true character and moral unlike our politico leaders, but on the flip side still their are some who condone this sort of behavior when in reality it is indefensible.

As others have noted why give us this info its all a little suspect, kinda like all this NWO Illuminati PTB marketing campaign thats been rolled out thru all mediums of entertainment New Age or New World what is their true agenda?

Probably doesn't matter like they say "If you can see them, then its probably too late" or something to this effect.

Are we at the crossroads as our society has being ushered to the cliff edge, and now is about to be pushed over.

We will cry for change when history tells us that its us as individuals who need to change, without us they are nothing but with us being indoctrinated into their vision for the future their little trick is a bluff wake up and smell the poison thats being pushed the same people who made this happen will be the saviors.

Are we this far gone that we trust entertainment/politics before we trust our instinct on what is right and wrong. I for one am not green with envy I am red with anger at the suggestion that we who are against this corruption are wrong, in our sick world money like that could do a lot of healing are we not to feel duped each and every time we contribute to our economic and structural growth while a minority hoard trillions for what purpose more trillions would be my guess along with power and influence in our little pathetic life's how sad we all cant agree on this simple subject.

Imagine your church bowl returned empty after being filled by the honest and charitable characters only to find it on the lap of one of these people. Are we to blame for allowing them access to the bowl? lol how absurd our evolution has taken us to this point are we weak scared pathetic and compliant or are we free strong and defiant to this only history will tell.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
These threads always make me laugh. Here we are being swindled and people still make excuses for these anti-social thieves. People constantly scream "Class Warfare" when you dare mention how the super rich swindle society. I mean, How dare poor people look out for their interests? You greedy pigs! Only rich people get to do that.

We are just screwed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Ill second this sentiment, also to add not all the super rich or rich do this so THANKYOU to the ones who play by our rules

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's very saddening and deflating to read this sort of stuff, even though I always suspected as much from the so called 'elites' of this world.
Lower class people like myself grind out a full work week, making small pay, and still give around 20-25% of our already measly earnings to uncle sam when that 20% would make a huge difference in my life.
(I literally have to constantly decide which bills are most urgent/which ones will have to wait, and which part of my car most urgently needs fixing/which problems will have to wait..all due to lack of funds.)

These ultra wealthy however, not only use these stupid loopholes every which way they can, they are doing it in order to save enough money to add another yacht to their flotilla, another mansion to their collection, or another private jet to add to their own private airport. To live in this way is completely abhorrent, disgusting, and inexcusable. If these scum of the earth don't change their ways and aren't forced comply with any sort of level playing field, then gap between the have and have-nots will just increase until we're in a 1984 type scenario.

Granted, I don't endorse taxing the rich to death and I understand that they already do pay the lions share of taxes in this country. However, it's absolutely sickening when honest lower income people always make sure to pay their share and meanwhile these global elite, who already have more money than god, apparently still don't feel that it's enough and they hide their money in tax havens in order to hoard more of their wealth which has long since reached a degree of disgusting gluttony and exorbitance
edit on 23-7-2012 by Jedimind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Lets hope these tax havens go broke

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LOVE444

3rd density middle Earth lets hope

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by MidnightTide

What facts? All you have done is spew the typical right wing nonsense.

The captains of the corporate world got what they wanted, low taxes and deregulation, and right off the bat they destroyed the world economy once again.

If you can't see that, go see a doctor.

The answer is to do the same thing as the last time the captain morons destroyed the world economy.

The WWII gen knew what to do.

Raise taxes on the super rich up the wazoo, and start enforcing strict regulations.

The WW2 generation didn't look to the government to babysit them either.

and why do I try to discuss things with you, I am at least willing to look at both sides of the story, your just a walking talking Democrat propaganda machine.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
These threads always make me laugh. Here we are being swindled and people still make excuses for these anti-social thieves. People constantly scream "Class Warfare" when you dare mention how the super rich swindle society. I mean, How dare poor people look out for their interests? You greedy pigs! Only rich people get to do that.

We are just screwed.

As a proportion of income poor people contribute more to charity than rich people. FULL STOP. Enough said. end of argument. You are right, Rich greedy pigs. I would add the word immoral in there as well. Philanthropy is nothing more than a conscience buying excercise, especially when the owner of a business could pay their employees more than minimum wage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What difference does it really make if it doesn't enter circulation? What I mean is if it were all just shunted into the marketplace then values would just adjust and nothing would really change... (I think?)
edit on 23-7-2012 by FangBlackbone because: Flesh out the thought...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Congress needs to pass a law that all interest accrued by the BANKS of the federal reserve is taxable at 130% until the national debt is below the amount of tax revenues collected on the previous year.

TAX THE FEDERAL RESERVES INTEREST until they want out of the govt. swindling business.

Don't tell me this can't be done because of this law or that statute. Every congress has the freedom to make any laws they want. Even a total constitutional convention.

No spine in any of them.
edit on 23-7-2012 by tkwasny because: typo fix.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

who is leo wanta?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The WWII gen did tax the rich up the wazoo.

Cause they knew what they were doing.

When you finally wrap your brain around that reality, you will finally have a clue.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by stirling

who is leo wanta?

part of a stupid hoax

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The WWII gen did tax the rich up the wazoo.

Cause they knew what they were doing.

When you finally wrap your brain around that reality, you will finally have a clue.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have never understood this class war business. If there is a war, it has been waged by ruling class against all the other class's. To suggest the war is being fought by the working class against the rich suggests a lack of class consciousness.

These increasing inequalities between the rich and the poor are bad for society as a whole and I don't see anybody with any ideas on how to tackle this widening gap. All I hear, is that I must be jealous of others wealth and to suck it up.

The solution is tax their wealth and not their income. Take the proceeds and use it to allow citizens to build their own cooperatives to compete with the big corporations. It wouldn't be long until the balance of power gets distributed a bit more equitably

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
These globalist got us right where they want us. They have all the money, and we have to work hard to earn it, just to get a # load of it taken away from us in taxes. SMH, the elites have a horrible plan waiting for us

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have the perfect solution to everything. Tax the government, and use the revenues to pay the people.

It might sound strange at first. But, I read somewhere that the government now owns everything, and is making money hand over fist on their investments. Something called CAFR, that remains hidden from the operating budget, the gov is not really broke at all. They just keep two sets of books. The one showing deficits and debt is what is shown to the people. But, the other one shewing assets and investments are hidden. So, I figure, if the government is the only one making money today, from all their assets and investments, then maybe it's time to change the rules and tax them to pay us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join