It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Received a Call from My dead Grandmothers Telephone Number Need Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hymenuggets

All it would take is someone that knew the family, and the app to spoof the caller ID. It's really not hard to do if you wanted to. There are some really twisted teens out there that seem to get off on this kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah, prob just a prank but it was freaky for bit. The thing is its a small family that has trouble planning lunch let alone an elaborate prank. also , none of them would make a joke involving their father, husband, brother etc...
edit on 22-7-2012 by hymenuggets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hymenuggets

They don't have to be switched off for a spoofer to be used. I counted 16 complaints received in a little over a month at our store because someone was bored and calling around pretending to be us. And those were only the ones I found out about.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Whats strange is ive kept the voicemails from my deceased grandmother for 4 years now.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
this is probably what they call "gang stalking"!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Textreply to post by babybowrain

In a country like the U.S. there is generally a problem with respecting elders and grandparents generally,
most Americans have a difficult time looking upon age and wisdom with levels of respect and admiration;
Instead too many people mock seniority, and the wondrous mysteries of aging..

So, my apologies to you if any of the comments posted have been at all negligent or injurious..

edit on 31-7-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)
TextText
edit on 31-7-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join