It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by TKDRL

I just added the link also..

www.cbsnews.com...

I think he's lying. Catch the tells he has during the interview. When he looks to the right, when he looks down etc. Can't be sure 100% so I'll be watching his reactions again a few times dependent on the questions.

Personally, I think his authority has been pulled by the FBI

ETA: Ok I'm almost sure Oates is not being truthful. "All the evidence we have"... he shakes his head while saying that.
edit on 22-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Moved in or out?

If they moved IN a year ago, as per the poster you quoted, then the question remains.

Oh true, I read that incorrectly. If he did have roommates living with him within the last 4 months then some serious questions need to be asked about them and what they know about this. Good point.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mart0
Aren't Emergency door alarmed?

It isn't an emergency exit, and front exits in theatres (at least the ones around here) are used by some patrons to just leave the building directly after the movie. I believe that there was something posted that quoted the manager as saying that was the case here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Initial reports in WA from the day of the shooting were talking about how he had two roomies that moved in about a year ago. I'll try and dig up something substantiall on whethe ror not this is true, but google doesn't work on my computer...so I have to ask jeeves everything (not the bets search engine).

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Try Bing or Yahoo...

...not even going to ask why Google doesn't work

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that cell phone call he placed was to arm the explosives at his apartment or maybe even to set them off as a backup?
It seems to me this failed diversion was part of his plan and he was not expecting the police to show up at the theater as early as they did catching him off guard.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

This search engine does pretty well for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Oates said the person brought in to be questioned on Saturday "was a casual consequence."

"The relationship was real inconsequential," he said. "[I]t's really an inconsequential matter."

That is the part I found amazing about that article. An inconsequential matter? Really? The guy brought in for questioning was supposedly traced through a cell phone message sent to the police, a message which was threatening more mass murder if Holmes wasn't released, and that's an "inconsequential matter"? Let me guess... it turns out there was no threat sent to the police and the KMGH Denver news article reported incorrect information.

Sources close to the investigation of the Aurora theater shootings told the Call7 Investigators that the Aurora Police Department received an electronic communication that threatened violence if James Holmes wasn't released.
--
The communication was traced through an internet protocol number to a router in Aurora. The person who lives at the address is an acquaintance of James Holmes through their program at the Anschutz Medical Campus, according to the sources.
--
Late Saturday night, Aurora Police issued this statement: "An associate of Holmes was interviewed this evening. There is no reason to believe that he is involved. Further details of this investigation will not be released at this time."

Threat Sent To Aurora Police Says Let Holmes Go

Obviously those "close sources" must be smoking crack.
edit on 22/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I am not sure about that. I am not an expert on detonation triggers etc, but it would seem to be pretty difficult to set up a system that could be armed or detonated by cell phone. But.....
Maybe the cellphone was supposed to detonate it, and it malfunctioned.
edit on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:28:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

"The relationship was real inconsequential," he said. "It's really an inconsequential matter."

I found that statement in itself to be odd. Who talks like that?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

DC Universe flooded my computer with bots, actually to be more precise any wiki or game guide I went too for some reason always took me to weird search engine sites (for example dex yellow pages). If you play this game DO NOT look at game guides!

Roomies????

So, my initial search has led me NO WHERE. It seems liek there are conflicting reports on whther or not he had roommates. When I search, the links come up about James Holmes, and beneath a few of them it will talk about him having two roommates. When I investigate the link, no mention of roomies! This messageboard seems to have a few people hearing about roommates as well, and some not knowing about it at all.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

I'd advise nayone interested in this to read through the 3 pages of text and see if they think this story gets nay stranger...there are things in there that I haven't seen on here yet.
edit on 22-7-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I am not sure about that. I am not an expert on detonation triggers etc, but it would seem to be pretty difficult to set up a system that could be armed or detonated by cell phone. But.....
Maybe the cellphone was supposed to detonate it, and it malfunctioned.
edit on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 18:28:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Pretty easy, actually. Blasting caps can be set off with electricity, and electricity can be funneled through a cell phone's capacitor, right out into the cap, all while the phone still works.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

ETA: I still stand firmly on my belief that the cell phone is the trigger for a MKUltra like state.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Not at all...it takes just one call to make a circuit connection...BOOM!
edit on 22-7-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Did you watch the clip "As a responsible part of this investigation..." He looks down just before he says that. All of these eye movements are indicative of truth,lies,guilt and memory. He looks up and forward when recounting the "interview". This is his memory and I believe him when he talks about that part. Looking down before saying "responsible" makes me feel as if he doesn't agree with the steps taken. By the FBI of course.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yeah, I suppose you could do it. One way I can think of off the top of my head is to buy a burner. Open it up, and take out the speaker for the ringer. Use that as the detonation, assuming it has enough juice. Circuts and such is not my specialty lol. I prefer more....... Traditional methods?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Tidbit on roommate info

"The Denver Post reports that Holmes lived in an apartment not far from the movie theatre. According to the paper, public records show that Holmes lived with two roommates from California.
Holmes described himself as "quiet and easy-going” on the rental application form he filled out last year, The Post reports."

I recomend reading my last post and reading some of the posts from that board aswell, somethign strange is definately going on here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I'm quoting this from your link..

I've listened to a couple of recordings of the Police and Fire Department radio traffic. Here are the key points regarding the second shooter: - The first witness description broadcast, is that the shooter is "possibly wearing a white and plaid shirt". (Is this the second person, reported to have left the theatre to take a phone call?) - As Denver officers arrive on the scene, one reports that a construction worker witnessed 2 people leaving the car park. One is carrying a red backpack and the other is dressed in black. Now what makes this interesting is that James Holmes has already been apprehended in the car park. Could it be possible there's actually 2 other people involved? - As the scene calms down and officers start speaking to witnesses, there are warnings broadcast of a possible second shooter. Also it's at this time that the radio traffic dies down, and you can hear officers giving out mobile numbers so they can contact via phone. Obviously whatever was going on, they didn't want it broadcast on radio incase it was overheard.

yes, it is getting weirder...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by flashtrum

Yeah it was the same dude. Debunked before really even being a "conspiracy". The police would love to hang these murders on more than one person but they can't/won't - because this was all done by one person.
This has officially been a conspiracy for over 24 hours now. And there's no reason you should be so sure about yourself anymore than we can be sure there was an accomplice. And if you bother to take the time required to read through this thread I think you'll find there is some rather compelling evidence to indicate he had help.

As I've said before I understand the human mind has trouble understanding that a person could snap like this, but it happens.
There's nothing at all hard to understand about it, it's happened countless times in the past and we all snap at some point, some of us just don't on killing sprees. Although I would argue you have trouble understanding some times these things can be coordinated and planned by multiple people, and not everything comes down to a single mad man who has suddenly lost the plot. In fact the police are now saying he planned this for months, and the entire time all his neighbors and friends didn't suspect anything was wrong with him. One report even cites a man who had a few drinks with him and talked about sports a few night before the incident, and he seemed perfectly fine, so clearly he didn't just snap all of a sudden. This was meticulously planned and he was sick in the head the entire time, and possibly had help from other sick bastards too.

I wish there was a way for us to share personal info. I would love to send you a gift card to a nice restaurant if you can show me a lick of proof. My only rule would be it can't be "wiki" or some dumb youtube video.

And you need to be corrected regarding timeline unless you can site a source - looks like he started planning this a month ago. I'm not saying he "snapped" in a manner of minutes - but the evidence points to him dropping out of school, purchasing weapons, purchasing ammo on-line, and attempting to join a gun club - all in the last month. So maybe snapped isn't the right verbiage, but he certainly made a decision to drop out of society in the last month or so.

And BTW - your own argument suggests he acted alone. Does the fact that there were two identified Columbine shooters make you feel better somehow? Even Holmes mother said "I think you have the right guy" when police first contacted her. There is ZERO PROOF - and I mean PROOF - that ANYONE else was involved. Me being able to post some delusion on a website arguing otherwise isn't proof.

Seriously sir - my intent stands - you find me proof (and I suppose the next argument has to be that the MSM is involved in the cover-up) then I will treat you to a nice meal. I'm that confident that this nut job acted alone.

Lastly - what is your definition of an "official conspiracy"? You said it was so for 24 hours. What milestone made this an OFFICIAL conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yeom Pyo Lee is a name being thrown around from the first link. So far I can't dig anything up on him except that he is possibly South Korean....useless I know.

They always talk about how Holmes live with this man and a female in a rented house. Which may explain why they may not have known about the booby traps. But that raises more questions as to how he could afford to live in two different places...unless I completely misunderstood something...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by Kryties

DC Universe flooded my computer with bots, actually to be more precise any wiki or game guide I went too for some reason always took me to weird search engine sites (for example dex yellow pages). If you play this game DO NOT look at game guides!

Roomies????

So, my initial search has led me NO WHERE. It seems liek there are conflicting reports on whther or not he had roommates. When I search, the links come up about James Holmes, and beneath a few of them it will talk about him having two roommates. When I investigate the link, no mention of roomies! This messageboard seems to have a few people hearing about roommates as well, and some not knowing about it at all.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

I'd advise nayone interested in this to read through the 3 pages of text and see if they think this story gets nay stranger...there are things in there that I haven't seen on here yet.
edit on 22-7-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

Your source is another conspiracy web site which allows posts from anonymous individuals. "Sources say". When that goof on godlikeproductions fingers a source, you'll have my attention.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join