It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My cousin is doing well, and is going to be released in two days.

She is one of the lucky ones. God bless her.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

If it was well lit, someone would notice, and get annoyed at the light coming in from outside. I have not seen any layout of the place, it is possible that the door is far away enough that no one would notice light coming in.

Most cinemas I've been in have those exit doors for both fire exit and regular exit after the show. They are typically at the end of a short hallway behind curtains (under an EXIT sign) in the theater area shielding any light from outside so as not to disturb. He probably had ample room to make any final preparations before stepping back in through the curtains.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I like what was said on page 1 about him maybe earlier been at the cinema.... in disguise... left a stone or something under the door and then later came back to watch the film again.... paying the normal way... then left through the door to answer the phone.... went to his car, got changed up then went back into the cinema through the open 'exit' door.....

Whats bothering me though is the phone call.... when you are under hypnosis you dont know what you are doing so maybe it is a mkultra thing.... someone on the phone told him some word or words which is the trigger to hypnotise!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

the whole idea of this particular staged event is to make it seem probable that the killings were the act of just one person

if another person aided & abetted you could be certain that any CCTV in the theater was not in operation, and there would be no CCTV panning the back door parking lot & dumpster area...

in the remote chance that an across the street TV camera caught the perp in driving up & entering the back door 'exit'...well, that might be a set-up and just more of the 'staging' evidence

let the police tell us just when the perp bought the movie ticket, the number sequence on the stub should tell us that much... then we can conjecture just how he got all that equipment into the murder scene
right now It's all speculation, its like throwing spaghetti at the wall & seeing if anything sticks

there's gotta be time and-or movement anomalies so that we will forever question if he was the lone gunman or just a patsy in a tragic MK Ultra campaign
edit on 22-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
About the phone call - that was probably the shooter who came in, sat in the front row (to be near the exit), then faked receiving a phone call (by pushing his volume control or something) so he would have an excuse to go to the exit - "to take his call" - without appearing suspicious. Then he exited and propped the door open, went to his car and got his gear, and reentered the building. How long would it take to strap on some body armor and grab 3 guns? Not very long. The witness doesn't report seeing the door-opener return to his seat. Nor does he say how much time passed before the door-opener's phone call and getting up to open the rear exit and the shooter appearing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This whole shooting incident has so-ooh many "anomalies", that it would require a forum of its own.

What I wanted to offer is that this shooter did not act alone and was too well funded. I mention this because when I read the report of how the shooter was dressed in all his gear and that he supposedly, James Holmes recently, gets a phone call, goes out, and returns with all the guns, six thousand rounds of ammo in buckets all over the house he lived in with and other expensive gear, clothing etc, etc.

I mean really, how does that work without assistance and funding?

Now this story gets more interesting, but the only point I wanted to stop on and focus on is just the gear alone. Remember, just the gear alone is my point of focus, because of what I heard the police report the shooter was wearing when apprehended.

The police listed a detailed laundry list of protective clothing items James Holmes was wearing when apprehended and while this may have gone over the heads of the sleeping masses, if anyone would price the exact items the shooter was wearing, you would find that in just gear alone, he was wearing over 20 thousand dollars in gear alone, before we ever get to the guns, ammo and other tear gas grenades.

Say what you will, but I can very easily believe that someone got a call, that other unnamed person opened the theater exit door, and then, the patsy mind control subject steps in, if was him at all dressed in all the gear, armed to the teeth with many guns and ammunition, magically timed to the exact movie music with multiple gunshots in the movie, and if you can then honestly think that this guy acted alone, then I'm sorry, but I cant help you or your donkey.

Remember, just the protective gear alone was my point of focus.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Acting alone is impossiable when you have multipule personalites,However I do have some questions that I was certin you good folks would have asked,How does an unemployed man get 20,000 dollars worth of ammo thats the first question,Question number 2 If this child thinks he is the joker spitting on gaurds with the red towel over his face correct me if im wrong but didnt the joker in the dark knight movie want to get caught?Wonder if theres more to come?I was also thinking about the trial I have read sevral witness state that the shooter said not a word and never took the mask off,So is it possiable he commited these acts of violence to see if he could get off in our broken legal system?with out a face and voice this is going to be a tough case for a prosicuter even with tape and testamony,I think he will say he was forced to give a confession and try to get off...I still cant help but be amazed between the similarites of this man and anders bravick both UNEMPLOYED,with MILITARY grade wepons and armor high level of explosives making knowledge,Both willingly surrender...Smell test is going bonkers on this one...In closing I have one final question is it possiable that this animal was in some sort of test or test subject to an experament that could have altered him in a way that he could be controlled I also read that D.A.R.P.A had given funding to his college...Im not willing to rule anything out and any answers are welcome thanks~Eric

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
Where is the CCTV footage already??

just like Oklahoma city
You
won't be seeing any of it

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Could'nt it have been the same person who got the phone call went out left the door opened and came back equipped for slaughter?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
since they dont open from the outside,

YA THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I could buy into this scenario

edit on 22-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's amusing how the self-described smart people in this forum think they know what's going on by what they've heard. He's a patsy! It's psyop! Gun control! Darpa! Don't they understand that law enforcement is doing the actual work? Don't they understand that people who know a lot more than them are working on this case? Honestly, the conspiracy theories are annoying.

But I know this is ATS and that's what ATS does. Still, I want to grab them and tell em that sh** happens! Guys lose it and get some guns and blow all their frustrations out in some bullets.

I don't understand how someone can justify it, no matter how badly they're wronged. The only thing I can think is people who do this are psychopathic/sociopathic and angry and borderline suicidal. Being psychopathic/sociopathic means they lack empathy for others. Being angry and suicidal makes them unsettled and prone to insanity. Put the two together and you can have massacres.

Gun control will be the result, one way or another.
edit on 22-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Why would he fake a phone call? What purpose would that serve? If you're going out, to come back in again then no phone call is necessary. Obviously the person inside was a different person that did the shooting. The call must have been a signal to open the door and let in the gunman.

Why was the gunman not shot? The police shot a man in handcuffs twice, and killed him recently, they would have have definitely shot at him.

I don't buy this one but, the kids had a lot going for him, well educated etc, no motive at all, people just don't do this unless they are high or mentally disturbed, and generally turn the gun on themselves or get killed by police.

Someone raised a good point in another thread, if he rigged his flat up with explosives, how did he manage to get out of his flat? How ere they rigged, and what is the point of rigging your flat then telling the police you have rigged it?

Also, how did he get away with buying thousands of bullets?

This story stinks bigtime.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

According to the media, he bought a ticket and then walked out the exit. He then got his gear on and went back inside.

It's not uncommon for people to go into and out of the exit doors. Often a group of people will walk out, then knock and walk back in with one or two more people blending in that did not buy tickets. I don't think he had anyone helping him, and I don't think he used anything other than conventional means to enter.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
It's amusing how the self-described smart people in this forum think they know what's going on by what they've heard. He's a patsy! It's psyop! Gun control! Darpa! Don't they understand that law enforcement is doing the actual work? Don't they understand that people who know a lot more than them are working on this case? Honestly, the conspiracy theories are annoying.

But I know this is ATS and that's what ATS does. Still, I want to grab them and tell em that sh** happens! Guys lose it and get some guns and blow all their frustrations out in some bullets.

I don't understand how someone can justify it, no matter how badly they're wronged. The only thing I can think is people who do this are psychopathic/sociopathic and angry and borderline suicidal. Being psychopathic/sociopathic means they lack empathy for others. Being angry and suicidal makes them unsettled and prone to insanity. Put the two together and you can have massacres.

Gun control will be the result, one way or another.
edit on 22-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

There's enough to go off to realise that something does not add up!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by TKDRL

If it was well lit, someone would notice, and get annoyed at the light coming in from outside. I have not seen any layout of the place, it is possible that the door is far away enough that no one would notice light coming in.

Most cinemas I've been in have those exit doors for both fire exit and regular exit after the show. They are typically at the end of a short hallway behind curtains (under an EXIT sign) in the theater area shielding any light from outside so as not to disturb. He probably had ample room to make any final preparations before stepping back in through the curtains.

It was a midnight showing so not much, if any, light would make it through.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup
Someone raised a good point in another thread, if he rigged his flat up with explosives, how did he manage to get out of his flat? How ere they rigged, and what is the point of rigging your flat then telling the police you have rigged it?

Given that he'd left his stereo playing some song over and over super loud, and given that the police station is across the street from the theatre, I'm guessing that bright boy figured that the cops would get called, and maybe the door or ringer was wired to set off the explosives, so all the sudden, *BOOM* and every cop in the station sails over to the apartment building, a long way from the theatre.

Once he found out that it hadn't gone off, he probably told the cops about it because it no longer served a purpose, and maybe the "Joker fantasy" was running out.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
I wonder what the likelihood was that it was the shooter. He parks his car at the back, pays to go to the movie, comes in, walks out the emergency exit door, keeps it from locking, gets all his stuff on, then comes back in.

Depends on how long ahead of the shooting the above cited person getting up and going to the door was.

My thoughts as well.
S&F for you!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am wondering how much of the movie he watched? Was the movie so bad, that this was his review of it?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
the shooter bought a ticket sat down and watched the movies with every one else

then got up walked out in which his gear was waiting for him out side that door because like every one says THIS WaS PLANNED OUT FOR WEEKS

. he then left the door AJAR by blocking it got ready came back in and started going to town on the inoccent there is no conspiracy here just aother sick M.F who snaped its not like every one was focused on this man the whole time no they were all Watchnig THE MOVIE i

i beleave the man was very intelligent but no one knows how his brain works and no one knows as to why he snapped all of a sudden but we will find out soon hopefuly

because the ONLY crazy thing about this shoting is WHY did he give up to police why was he waiting by his car he didnt shoot him self or have a confrontation with the cops he just gave up ......... i do not beleave anyone else was or is involved

because some one would of slipped (got caught) he bought the ammo the guns and the gear .he got every thing himself
what your telling is he knows another sicko whos only involvement was to just open the door? REALLY??!! makes no sense

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Gosh you people are slow as hell. We were talking about this witness testimony over 24 hours ago in this thread which contains a video of an interview with the witness who recounts seeing this man receiving a phone call and going to the emergency exit to take the call. The witness does not specify if the guy came back to his seat, BUT he also doesn't specify whether the guy left through the emergency exit and didn't go back to his seat. So as far as I can tell it's unknown at this point whether the man in question did return to his seat or if he did leave through the exit door long enough to equip him self.

More importantly however... there have been multiple updates concerning a possible accomplice, which we have been discussing in this thread. Of particular interest is this article, which reports the police have received threats from a man claiming he will cause harm to many people if Holmes isn't released from prison. The messages were traced back to the phone number of a man who was a known associate of Holmes. But now police are saying this associate is most likely not guilty, and they believe some one routed the message through his phone number to make it appear as if he sent it.

Clearly there's something more going on here, there's more than meets the eye, and all the mounting evidence suggests he had help. Everything about this suggests he had help, from the weaponry to the sophisticated explosives in his apartment, including chemical explosives which trigger when mixed together. They explosives were so "sophisticated" (in the words of the police involved) that they couldn't disarm them manually, and they were forced to resort to controlled demolitions, which many of us were watching live several hours ago. He didn't do all this alone, he had help... but they want you to believe he did it all alone, that is the story which seems obvious, the story which everyone is suggesting and their theories are all variations based on that assumption (ie the guy on the phone must have been the killer). Think outside the box.
edit on 22/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join