It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i kindof came in at the middle and started reading, but i have read and looked at some of the sources you linked to, i also wonder why that blood trail stops and none go to holmes car...

A while back someone mentioned mind control and triggers and your all talking about a phone call, well did anyone post this link about holmes having a mind control mentor who swears that he was not his mentor??? Does anyone else find that odd? holmes had a mind control mentor

unsure if you will take any stock in that or not but i also noticed that in that picture you have there, of holmes and his previous picture, i found another like it but with a close up of the nose, The facial structure looks different to me, really different, facial movements and expressions dont change the width of your nose or the length of your nose as much as im seeing in this picture, please correct me if im wrong.

i also think he looks like he was drugged, but more extreme than the MSM is saying.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

I want to know Who's Pink Flip-flops those are with all the blood on them! I didn't think anyone else exited out of the door where the shooter did....

new topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join