It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Even he doesn't understand what happened and why it happened. Just another pawn...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

he does look puzzled doesn't he??? good observation!!!! Funding??? another very good question... but the answers are more important than the questions.. we can ask numerous questions. but what are the answers???

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

yes he does, He looks like what the hell just happened? I am beginning to wonder if he just wasn't on drugs and the whole thing wasn't played out by more than him. I am telling everyone I am seeing things that don't make any sense anymore.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yup , he was clearly sedated, and his attorney spoke for him ........... but out of all of the footage of him rolling his eyes and looking shocked when he heard what he had supposed to have done , the papers have gone for this ..................

--->BATMAN killer James Holmes stared with demon eyes as he faced his victims’ families yesterday Its believed Holmes, accused of killing 12 people and injuring 58 others, had been sedated to keep him calm after reports he had been spitting at guards in jail. Despite the horror, though, the President refused to crack down on America’s liberal gun laws.
He said he would continue to protect US citizens’ rights to hold arms.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

if it was a 5.56, and going thru sound proof walls..

I would doubt it but, I'm not an expert ..

7.62 definetly IMO; but, didn't the reports state that he was in the Front of the threater .. and hit the audience in the center section ?? if so, and the theather 8 was in to his right or left..

???? IDK ..
edit on 24-7-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

edit on 24/7/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

The earlobes look similar enough. The eyebrows are way off. The slightly googly eyes are a match. The nostrils look TOTALLY different, though it could be the angle.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Check out the picture about 3/4 of the way down the page from overhead (#61) -blogs.denverpost.com...

Someone was bleeding heavily as they walked down the sidewalk to the corner where the gas mask was found. I have not heard anything to make me believe that one of the victims walked out that door and down the sidewalk so who does the blood belong to?
- Was there a second person who the actual shooter that was injured by a ricochet perhaps? Who then tossed the gas mask at the corner where it was found?

More: Look at picture #62 - had Holmes stepped in any blood there would be marks leading to his car but there is none. If you look carefully you can make out 3 distinct blood trails - 1 very heavy along the edge which appears to be a leg wound as it pools at every step, another closer to the building but parallel to it and a third trail that goes in to the lot approximately 2 spaces away from Holme's car where it abruptly stops as if someone got in a car there (there is some yellow measuring device where that trail ends)
edit on 24-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

edit on 24-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Look at pic #46. The blood trial abrubtly ends long before the place where the gas mask was found.
Also look at pic #54. Is marker #3 next to a large pool of blood(next to the gas mask)?
Pic #41 also seems to show more blood stains at the end of the building where the gas mask was found. This is strong evidence that one of the shooters was also wounded.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
On the police scanner audio I thought I heard one mention that they had a wounded child out the back of theater 9? I could be mistaken though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I found this fairly interesting as far as a timeline of events

Eerie Timeline

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

It could have been one of the injured being brought out of the back of the theater - question is were there any? I suspect the heavy trail of blood belongs to a young woman who left her sandals by the door as the blood was making them slippery from a bad leg wound. That leaves at least 2 other blood trails and who do they belong to?

What I find most interesting is the blood trail leading to the parking space 2 spots away from Holmes' car. It's a light but steady dripping.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I would really like an "accurate" timeline, every second counts. There have been discussions about how Holmes knew exactly which theater Batman was playing in, here's my take. There were three rooms showing the film that night, but all he had to do was exit the back door, run to his car and park outside the exit. That would give him enough time to gear up. I don't think this is a major issue unless there was someone else other than Holmes on that security camera, or if he parked there initially. Just wanted to clear that up.

So far this is the best timeline I could find of the event:

"Around midnight The screening began. Holmes allegedly approached an emergency exit to the right of the screen, propped open the door and geared up.
Around 12:35 a.m. Dressed in black SWAT gear, Holmes allegedly came back through the door, hurled two canisters of an unknown gas and opened fire on the audience. He allegedly walked up the aisle, firing as he went. The shots lasted 60-90 seconds. The bullets pierced the wall of Theater 8 next door.
12:39 a.m. Police began receiving emergency calls.
90 seconds later Officers arrived at the theater and almost immediately arrested Holmes, who was next to his white Hyundai outside a rear entrance to the theater."

There are so many unknown variables that would be solved by simply viewing the security footage. Why would the judge close the case if Holmes was just bat-# crazy?

Here are a few discussions that have helped me understand things a bit more. Anybody with more information please reply with what you've found. Links:

willyloman.wordpress.com... /

willyloman.wordpress.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Miseric0rde

Around 12:35 a.m. Dressed in black SWAT gear, Holmes allegedly came back through the door, hurled two canisters of an unknown gas and opened fire on the audience. He allegedly walked up the aisle, firing as he went. The shots lasted 60-90 seconds. The bullets pierced the wall of Theater 8 next door.
12:39 a.m. Police began receiving emergency calls.

I still have a real issue with those two times, 12:35AM and 12:39AM. For four minutes, people are aware that this shooting has taken place, in two different theatres, so several hundred people are aware, probably 90% of them had a cell phone, and no one calls 911? That just makes zero sense.

I have to believe that "around 12:35AM" really means "12:38AM" or "12:39AM".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Okay, suppose it's a false flag attack, perhaps to push the whole gun control thing. The UN Small Arms Treaty is conveniently upcoming, we will note. Suppose I were planning it, and Holmes is a patsy. How would I do it?

Holmes would be doped out of his mind, he and a driver/minder would drive up and park where the car was found. (Minder is able to dose Holmes again should he come out of it too quickly.) Door opener would be prepositioned inside. Door opens, shooter (possibly the driver/minder, possibly someone else) keeps the door from closing, waits until the opener gets to the getaway car, makes sure it starts okay, gets to position for the getaway. Shooter goes in, does his thing, dumps the gear (leaving mask on til he's under the camera), drops mask, hops in car, leaves. Someone other than the shooter drives, as brilliant red hair driving away might draw attention.

It's very important to keep things simple enough to work while accounting for snags.

Much has been made of the timing of 911 calls and police arrival. Cell phone jammers are cheap and available; I'd have one operating to make sure the calls didn't go out inconveniently early. Did anyone try to place a 911 call and get no bars? Interviewing police would know, but we'd never hear that. Especially if details are sealed by a judge. Oh wait, a judge HAS sealed off the details.

It's well known that if you don't want witnesses to make a good ID, you wear a rubber clown nose or something similar, to attract attention. Everyone focuses on the nose, sees no other features. Or maybe painted red hair. Anyone wearing a gas mask and brilliant red hair would be positively identified as the shooter; minor differences of height or build would be ignored. But the red hair has a down side; it would be remembered, if only in retrospect, in other contexts. A witness spoke of standing in line for 4 hours to get a good seat. Did anyone see a red-painted-hair man standing in line? Or maybe the door opener was more nondescript, ie not Holmes? Even if a witness didn't initially remark it, in retrospect someone would say "oh wait. I stood in line behind that guy, I remember now!" Did anyone say that? We haven't heard of any such witness.

If my purpose were to inflict maximum carnage, I might have the shooter carry a spare rifle, but it would use the same magazines as the primary in case of a malfunction. I'd not send him in with a different style that uses different ammo (eg a 12 ga). I'd not have the 12 ga loaded with bird shot; that would be the choice if I were trying to create lots of noise and minor wounds, not likely serious ones. But a 12 ga would be useful if the purpose were to indict even plain old shotties as weapons too dangerous for mere civilians to own. Weapons choice seems more optimized for political impact than ballistic. Notice the shooter started out with the 12 ga.

At movie premieres, the emergency exit alarm is often disabled, because the audience is herded out the exit to keep them from remaining or going to another theater. But in that event, an employee is stationed at the exit to make sure teens don't open the door to let their friends in through the back. Was there conveniently no employee posted there this time, or did something happen to him/her? Likewise will the security videos conveniently vanish like the oklahoma city and 911 pentagon videos? Were gunshot residue tests done on Holmes? Did he recently fire any weapon at all? Were blood samples taken on admission to the jail (for tox/drug screen purposes)? Did the dropped equipment carry Holmes' or anyone else's DNA? Did DNA on the distant mask match Holmes and nobody else? Were his fingerprints on every ejected shotgun hull or 223 casing? If not, those being wiped is in itself suspicious.

Lots of questions. I expect that only evidence supporting the official story will ever see the light of day. That's the pattern in other incidents.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
" Perhaps the man arrested was the "cell guy" and the real shooter escaped on foot, thus explaining why the gas mask he was said to be wearing was found so far from the car where Holmes was situated when the police arrived. It does make a lot of sense now that I think about it."

…. The bloody footprints in the photo also lead away from the car…. Not to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtonBunny
A witness spoke of standing in line for 4 hours to get a good seat. Did anyone see a red-painted-hair man standing in line? Or maybe the door opener was more nondescript, ie not Holmes? Even if a witness didn't initially remark it, in retrospect someone would say "oh wait. I stood in line behind that guy, I remember now!" Did anyone say that? We haven't heard of any such witness.

Holmes bought his ticket the day before, and the front row is not what would be considered a "good seat" (for that matter, he probably realized that he didn't even need a seat) so he could certainly have shown up at the last minute and not have waited in line at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Holmes bought his ticket the day before, and the front row is not what would be considered a "good seat" (for that matter, he probably realized that he didn't even need a seat) so he could certainly have shown up at the last minute and not have waited in line at all.

True enough. Then again, both observations apply equally to a not-Holmes door opener.

And I really think a cell jammer, if the attack were professionally planned, is a no brainer.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have kinda a rough theory on all this. I think it's to get people open to the idea of having TSA at the theaters. And eventually in any and all popular venues. Such as malls, public buildings, stadiums, schools, etc etc etc. Then people will do the job of policing everything and everyone for now. Then later when robots get more main stream they'll replace those jobs with the robots which won't have any sympathy or empathy to the people they are exercising authority over.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtonBunny

Originally posted by adjensen

True enough. Then again, both observations apply equally to a not-Holmes door opener.

Sure. I was just making the point to respond to the "how come no one noticed the orange haired goon in line".

And I really think a cell jammer, if the attack were professionally planned, is a no brainer.

Well, that should be something that comes out from the witnesses in time, though I haven't seen anything about it. One certainly would think that, if he had the foresight to bomb his apartment to draw the cops away, he'd have a jammer, but one can't think of everything, and the theatre clearly would have a landline (though not likely in the projection booth.)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join