It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo chased by fighter jets, witnessed by fishermen . Legit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

i still dont see how the dome of rock ufo has been shown to be fake what just because the site owner said it was fake then it is ,i was just looking at the videos that he has put up there and there nothing like the video's i have of the same thing what else got me about that nobody disagreed with him ,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Actually, there was a good thread that went into great detail explaining the video, and why it was found to be a hoax. A simple search on these forums would pull up those threads.

Here is a link to one of the threads: JERUSALEM HOAX

edit on 23-7-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

half the video's are not there for me to look at but i havent seen anything yet thats says it was fake

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
reply to post by gavron

half the video's are not there for me to look at ...

Well, considering this thread was from last year, and most of the videos were proven to be hoaxes, it doesn't surprise me that they are gone. However, perhaps from some of the dialog you can read what people were discussing and see what they found.

191 pages of discussion, so you should find SOMETHING in there.
edit on 23-7-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

i stumbled on to something else now its along the same lines ,and its even mentions about them video clips and the hoaxes videos that followed and a bigger reason why they would want to debunk them ,,
and as for reading all them other theories as to if it was real or not theres no point to it ,, i still have the 3 original video's on my other computer that i need to look at again

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

I'm glad you found what you were looking for then. I was just pointing out that the thread discussing the hoax videos was 191 pages long.....so it's not like a mod went on there...stated their belief...then closed it from further discussion.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

ok thanks i will have a look just out of intrest just to get feel of what and how people are thinking on here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join