It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo chased by fighter jets, witnessed by fishermen . Legit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just found this video on youtube , and im pretty stunned. If this clip is legit, then this is the best UFO video i have ever seen. Please take a look and leave a comment . Also please flag so others can see.
My threads seem to get buried so quickly.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

I have to say this is fake. It first turned up a few years ago and someone examined the video frames and it turned out to be overlays.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This has been discussed and dismissed as CGI. When a video starts out: in focus, pointing upward while UFOs enter the field of vision and lasts less than 40 seconds, there's a good chance it's not authentic.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fake or not thats a cool video.
I would like a translation of the audio.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yup, another fake, making the recycle rounds.

What's with all the old fakes resurfacing lately?

If you don't know already, if a video on youtube is more than a week old, or even more than just a few days old, and it seems really interesting, there's a very high likelihood it's already been posted here on ATS, and discussed to death.

Search Function?
From 2009
Same video, but from 2009 - UFO over Spain

edit on 21-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If you don't know already, if a video on youtube is more than a week old, or even more than just a few days old, and it seems really interesting, there's a very high likelihood it's already been posted here on ATS

That explains it perfectly!
The funny thing is, I knew exactly what video it was when I read the title.
OP Druscilla is giving some solid advice......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How many people have seen these before? I should add, I making no claims at all as to the veracity of said videos just interested to know how many have seen them..

They are all "over a couple of weeks old"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I have seen none of those videos.

I think the quickest way to rule hoax is by looking at the uploaders you tube channel.
I know there are some real videos on YT (well one video) but sadly most are fake and claim to be real

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here's a couple more anyone seen these before ?

I'm not really a video person, if there were cases with multiple witnesses of the same object filming then that might just pass muster, alone they can only ever be shown as fakes or misidentifications. However, the idea that , just a video is "more than couple of weeks old" it's bound to have been on here, is sheer moonshine.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I agree, and im not a video guy either, I much rather go out-side and look for myself or research other sightings that are similar to mine.

I have three kids and i work ful time, so even if they are older videos and may have been posted, I appreciate when someone like yourself posts one, even if the chances of it being fake are high.

Some people must live on ATS and see every thread thats posted and then they get shirty if they have already seen it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
That was a video made in honor of something or other having to do with UFOs. It was a confessed fake.

Was a long thread on it here at some point.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Sorry for posting something that has been posted. But as the title of the already active thread was "Ufo over Spain" i wouldn't have found it by any phrase i would have used anyway , such as "fishermen see UFO". I also had no idea it was in Spain so I couldn't search that .

What do you suggest I should have put in the search engine ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

post by wewillnotcomply666

I find the search engine works best when you keep it short , I just typed "fishermen UFO" and it came up with many of the other threads on this video .

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666
Sorry for posting something that has been posted. But as the title of the already active thread was "Ufo over Spain" i wouldn't have found it by any phrase i would have used anyway , such as "fishermen see UFO". I also had no idea it was in Spain so I couldn't search that .

When I used the search function i put "ufo jets fishermen". I then hit ENTER.
The old thread popped up 2nd or 3rd on the list, directly beneath this one.

Key words. They are your friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

As to your videos, I have not watched them since this thread is not about those videos.
Please open another thread dedicated to the video, or videos you would like to discuss, and we can all go from there.

I suggest one thread per video (after using the search function). In such a way then, each video in your list may garner any such attention, or lack of attention it may deserve.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sorry mate but the video is fake.
Here is the proof..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

im just wondering what you made of the ufo above the dome of the rock in israel last year

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

im just wondering what you made of the ufo above the dome of the rock in israel last year

I guess nobody told you: It was a HOAX.

Clicky the link below to read all about the Jerusalem UFO hoax
Israeli News Uncovers The “Jerusalem UFO Video” Hoax

Why ask me though? Google and the ATS Search function will give you answers quicker.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

i asked you because every video of any ufo's that are up loaded on here you are quick to say they are fake to me the link you provided does not prove they are faked just by saying the student and him was linked together

do you believe that ufo's do not exist

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Many of the videos posted lately on here are reposts, from threads where fellow posters (and even mods) have gone to great lengths analyzing images and videos and determined to be a hoax. Druscilla just has a great memory.

The search feature on this website can also help weed out videos that have been posted before...just use simple key words and you'll probably find it has been discussed already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join