It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama Does Not Have A Birth Certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Not this freeman crap again.

Were you not tired of being proven wrong in the other thread, where you claimed that no Birth Cert and no social security cards had lower case letters... until you were shown them... and then you stopped posting on the thread...

So you start another thread, with the same tired debunked BS...?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Please do not comment on my thread about relativity to Kenya. This has NOTHING to do with Kenya. Let's get this straight from this point on: Obama may have well been born in Hawaii; but based on these premises of capitis deminutio maxima, 14th amendment, and legal fiction, I've concluded he does NOT have a Birth Certificate. This is not due to being born in Kenya, it is due to having such a certificate in all capital letters prevents him from being President. Due to the Government creating this sham and the "Kenyan" protests coming out; he was forced to create a forgery in order to go along with the scam so that Americans would never find out the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Actually, I said show me a Birth Certificate after 1933 that wasn't spelled in all capital letters. I have yet to see one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You act as if your 'big bad intelligence' scared me away...The arrogance is disturbing. There is this thing called sleep you know; not all of us can sit here all day arguing with people who clearly refuse to see evidence that is inconvenient.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

reply to post by kyviecaldges

Freemen are funny. You go on and on. Yet one thing you cannot do is to quote that one tiny little law. Why? Because it doesn't excist. If it's not written down in black & white then where does it come from? Imagination.
Feel free to make a 3rd and a 4th thread too. I shall ask for you to quote that law there too

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Actually, I said show me a Birth Certificate after 1933 that wasn't spelled in all capital letters. I have yet to see one.

I posted one on the thread you abandoned.

Here's one, which took about 30 seconds to find:

1940: www.peterspioneers.com...

So you're just lazy then?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by phroziac

Did you not call me a Birther? What is a Birther but somebody who is arguing Obama's eligibility via being born in Kenya? I stated before that was not the stance I was advocating. Forgive me if I don't take corrupted government officials who investigate themselves, for their word.

I did not call you a birther. I was just stating the fact that i stated. He has done a bazillion impeachable offenses.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I act as if you made a bunch of ridiculous claims, which you couldn't back up with facts, and once you were called out, to went from posting about 50 times in an hour to never posting on the thread again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
One not in all caps from 1990:

uswgo.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Not this freeman crap again.

Were you not tired of being proven wrong in the other thread, where you claimed that no Birth Cert and no social security cards had lower case letters... until you were shown them... and then you stopped posting on the thread...

So you start another thread, with the same tired debunked BS...?

Not more of this deather crap again.

Were you not tired of being proven wrong again and again in the other thread.

Every once in a while we have to stop posting in order to sleep and take care of life's chores.
We are not machines.
(This is not an accusation but a statement of fact in response to this comment)

and then you stopped posting on the thread...

Actually, he started this thread while you were being proven wrong in another thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
1961: images.sodahead.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Actually he didn't.

You didn't prove me wrong. You repeatedly posting debunked crap is not the same thing as being right.

And guess what, he claimed, as a fact, that no birth certs after '33 were not all caps... and it took me a few minutes to show how wrong he is... and you know why? Because he believes anything he reads on his freeman blogs... if he'd done a simple google search he'd know it wasn't true, but no... instead he just comes online and makes ridiculous claims...

No wonder you like him...

And he claimed the same re: SS Cards:

www.flickr.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
SS card from 1936, not all caps:
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

TextYou can not have a birth certificate and legitimately be president. Why? Because the birth certificate did not even exist until about 1913-1933 when the whole takeover via The Federal Reserve and Banking sector began.

VeritasAequitas -

You have taught me a great deal and I thank you for sharing your knowledge. I have a question that has not been addressed by your opponents and that is this. The birth certificate issue with Obama seems to have gotten most people confused. I notice that many simply do not understand while others simply like to debate.

If you were the impartial judge in this matter what other method besides a birth certificate would you use to settle this to the American voters? When a candidate is vetted what does that mean? Who does the vetting and what is entailed in vetting a candidate? Is a birth certificate required in vetting a candidate? Who are the people who are vetting this candidate?

Couldn't the entire procedure and people involved in the vetting procedure be recalled in a court of law and decided by a panel of professors of law? Seems to me that all of this national division could be stopped by giving the people true information.

Thanks again for letting me bend your ear.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

That is a copy and not an actual long form Birth Certificate that is filed with the DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE. Try again good sir.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I dont have a longform birth certificate filed with the dept of commerce....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Gold fringe BS, thoroughly debunked:

www.ecclesia.org...

That link list multiple court cases, all lost by flag "fringers" all dealing with this BS.

Fringers: 0
Reality: 100

Bonus debunking:

"a 1925 Attorney General’s Opinion (34 Op Atty. Gen 483) states:

The fringe does not appear to be regarded as an integral part of the Flag, and its presence cannot be said to constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statute. An external fringe is to be distinguished from letters, words, or emblematic designs printed or superimposed upon the body of the flag itself. Under law, such additions might be open to objection as unauthorized; but the same is not necessarily true of the fringe."

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There is NO SUCH THING as a long form birth cert filed with the department of commerce

No agency within the Department of Commerce issues, maintains, or makes use of birth certificates, including the U.S. Census Bureau. The state Health Department or the Department of Vital Statistics of the state in which you were born should be able to provide a personal birth certificate. To assist you in your data search, we have enclosed the addresses on where to write for birth records in the United States.

www.census.gov...

You REALLY need to stop believing everything you read.

More debunking:

www.usfn.org.../CM/HTMLDisplay.cfm&ContentID=2147

You do realise the founder of this little cult was imprisoned for trying to pull this scamm, yes?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Why do you continue to show old documents? Here let me post a few.

See how this sample by wikimedia has SAMPLE NAME in all caps?

Marriage Certificate

This should be enough for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join