It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosalind Peterson: no evidence of chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

"In 10 years of research, other than aluminum coated fibreglass, chaff releases by the US military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions"

She's had her doubts for a while: www.blogtalkradio.com...

Many people ask me all the time what the jets are spraying. And the answer is: I don't know.

And she is no longer listed on the timetable for Conciousness beyond Chemtrailsalthough her bio is still posted.

Of course she remains concerned about the effects of contrails and high altitude pollution from jet aircraft - which is fair enough, and which is an actual real issue rather than a made up one!

With thanks to the folk at Metabunk

edit on 21-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well i admit that chemtrails are real.

peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

peace.

This hasn't changed my opinion either, just reminds me that there are still people out there incapable of utilising their full cognitive function.
They are real.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

peace.

This hasn't changed my opinion either, just reminds me that there are still people out there incapable of utilising their full cognitive function.
They are real.

im not sure i completely understand what side your taking.... sorry im tired lol.

but just as easily this one person can "admit" they are fake, i can say they are real just the same.

none of us can really just go up and "touch" the chemtrails (assuming they could, and knew which were chem and which were con)

so little bits of clues and evidence will just have to do until.

but i believe they are real because of many reasons.

i see them criss cross the sky often.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well can't say I am surprised that she has finally understood the truth, but to bad it took her that long to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Perhaps you should let Rosalind in on your evidence then??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

none of us can really just go up and "touch" the chemtrails (assuming they could, and knew which were chem and which were con)

You can hire aircraft - and if you can't really tell which is which then how do you know chemtrails exist at all???

So you CAN tell which is which??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No evidence about chemtrails?

I can honestly say that chemtrails (noxious chemicals dispersed into the atmosphere) are very real and I have personally been a party to their effective use on the public.

First you find a cranky/annoying person in a shopping mall who most certainly deserves it(perfume snipers are a personal favorite) and you sidle up to them and engage them in meaningless banter ...Then when you are about to walk away......let it rip. Leave that perfume terrorist to gag in your own personal chemtrail as you make a quick getaway.

edit on 21/7/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

So then maybe you can help me out.

Can you explain to me what the difference between the two are, or do you not know which ones are chem and which ones are con?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Without a single shred of repeatable, verifiable scientific evidence?

I guess you'll believe I'm an alien from the planet ZdsoikjoForalksd without a single shred of evidence either.....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You can hire aircraft - and if you can't really tell which is which then how do you know chemtrails exist at all???

So you CAN tell which is which??

im sorry lol, let me re-word that.

(assuming the pilots that went up could, and knew which were chem and which were con)

im sure some fancy mythbuster team would love to fly up and bring down samples of a contrail instead of a chemtrail and then say "its busted"

(no offence to the real mythbusters, they are cool)

peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

So then maybe you can help me out.

Can you explain to me what the difference between the two are, or do you not know which ones are chem and which ones are con?

honestly i don't feel like discussing it.

it will become nothing more than a bull feces storm of meaningless argument over a thing we can't prove or disprove.

the trolls will eat it up, its just not worth it, regardless of weather specifically you disagree or agree with me.

no offence, and peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Without a single shred of repeatable, verifiable scientific evidence?

I guess you'll believe I'm an alien from the planet ZdsoikjoForalksd without a single shred of evidence either.....

im just saying, because this one person "admitted" they were fake, i countered with the same logic they displayed.

i was kinda trying to be funny.

and no, i guess you can say i don't have any proof you will consider.

in my honest opinion, i believe they exist as a different thing than contrails.

that is my opinion, based upon what i believe to be as fact.

peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

im sure some fancy mythbuster team would love to fly up and bring down samples of a contrail instead of a chemtrail and then say "its busted"

$50k was raised for "what in the world are they spraying" - enough to hire a substantial aircraft for several hours of operation.

why can't the believer community similarly get is act together to prove this theory once and for all?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

$50k was raised for "what in the world are they spraying" - enough to hire a substantial aircraft for several hours of operation.

why can't the believer community similarly get is act together to prove this theory once and for all?

when? where? how did they do it?

???

peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The OP video was removed. Here's a copy of the audio of the radio show. The relevant bit is one minute in:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Actually you can, and I suggest you start here...

www.dlr.de...

Now you can...

Btw this company can tell you the difference...

Happy hunting...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

im just saying, because this one person "admitted" they were fake, i countered with the same logic they displayed.

i was kinda trying to be funny.

and no, i guess you can say i don't have any proof you will consider.

in my honest opinion, i believe they exist as a different thing than contrails.

that is my opinion, based upon what i believe to be as fact.

peace.

Technically, she did not admit they were "fake"- she said that despite studying this issue extensively for over 10yrs that she had "no evidence- what so ever" .

She has been on the forefront of "chemtrail" research for many years so, what she says should have some merit.

What "facts" are you basing your belief that "chemtrails" exist as a different thing than contrails?

I am sure you know by now that contrails often persist and spread and can cover the sky in haze of cirrus cloud...? So, how can you tell the difference
edit on 23-7-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

contrails often persist and spread and can cover the sky in haze of cirrus cloud...? So, how can you tell the difference

Prove it.

Linking pics and other such nonsense is not proof.

I'm not saying Contrails don't linger around ......... I'm saying contrails don't spread out and cover hundreds of square miles blanketing the entire sky in cirrus clouds.

I just saw a few lingering trails .....why aren't they spreading out and covering the sky? Ohhh right... conditions in the atmosphere ..... while that is true to a certain extent ...that's not the end all answer.

Oh and concerning the OP.

Rosalind Peterson was never an asset to the chemtrail community IMO ...... whatever position she held had no effect on gaining any useful knowledge concerning the clandestine nature of chemtrails.

My point: Props to her for trying to be a loud voice ..... but her quest for "evidence" is just as in vain as the rest of ours.
Her current state of affairs was very predictable.
edit on 23-7-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Thorazine

contrails often persist and spread and can cover the sky in haze of cirrus cloud...? So, how can you tell the difference

Prove it.

I trust (hope) you do not find decades of scientific research "nonsense" ??

for example- read this paper from 1972- Right the first paragraph it says:

"...and entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours.."

ciresweb.colorado.edu...

That is but one of 100s written in the last 40yrs that clearly identify and explain how contrails often persist, spread and cover the sky: have a look a wealth of information regarding this topic:

scholar.google.com...

Contrails can and often do persist, spread and cover the sky in a haze of cirrus clouds...its called "contrail cirrus"- research that term..

Is that enough proof?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join