It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking News* Lunar Ziggurat Discovered On Moon!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Even if "Hoagy is stupid" he is NOT stupid enough to release stuff such as this without first having verified it himself.

Yes. Yes he is. He's done it before and he did it again.
Here's a post of interest from 2009.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did NASA sneak into ATS and edit those pictures too?

edit on 7/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

This could very well be. I for one believe deeply that the Moon isn't what we think. I believe it's teeming with artifacts as are other planets and their moons.

Too bad this had to come from Hoagland though. That man has ruined his own reputation and has no one to blame but himself. Now he's looked at as the UFO Town Crier. Because one of these times, he'll actually be correct and no one will believe him.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

and so we have a youtube video with silly music, so that means it is just a fake!

Here's one with better music, no claims of UFOs, but plenty of sky in which to look for something suspicious:

Gimme Shelter (Rolling Stones), Vietnam War

edit on 21-7-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

Even if "Hoagy is stupid" he is NOT stupid enough to release stuff such as this without first having verified it himself.

Yes. Yes he is. He's done it before and he did it again.
Here's a post of interest from 2009.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did NASA sneak into ATS and edit those pictures too?

I am sorry but pictures from 2009 cannot debunk pictures from 2003, considering my claim is the NASA pics might have been "cleaned" since the original finding where disclosed. And as you yourself noted in your original post, this is not a new discovery, this news is OLD(Holloworbs, which was preceeded by kksamurai which is long since defunct).

Checking the current NASA pics on that page they all seem to have been uploaded/altered in 2011 last time, but since the ATS thread from 2009 have the same pics, they where probably altered before that.

I guess this one will remain a mystery unless there is some way to get at the original versions of these pics from 2000-ish (which probably is impossible considering the NASA brushing techniques being so effective.
edit on 21-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I am sorry but pictures from 2009 cannot debunk pictures from 2003, considering my claim is the NASA pics might have been "cleaned" since the original finding where disclosed. And as you yourself noted in your original post, this is not a new discovery, this news is OLD(Holloworbs).

Yes, an old hoax which Hoagland claims as his discovery. A hoax of a hoax. He is a fool.

It … you gotta go look because this is just absolutely astonishing — and I’ve spent now several days trying to make sure this is real, and to the best of our analytical abilities it’s real, there’s a whole bunch of little “tells” around it that tell us.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

If Hoagland spent several days "analyzing" the image. Where is the un-NASAized version of AS11-38-5564? Where did he get it? And why did he not show exactly in the image where his "Ziggurat" could be found?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Why Do I keep noticing that the first few posters to threads on UFO's Aliens, anti NWO and Whistle blowers are always negative towards the subject of the OP.

One could be forgiven for thinking these people are paid to work shift work and monitor ATS for these sorts of threads and immediately jump in with negtive comments so as to try to influence readers.a

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

While i certainly agree that this is not some breaking new discovery, and if Hoagland claims it is, he is trying to delude people or he himself is deluded. What i am more interested in though is the picture in itself, not who most recently tried to "cash in" on it. I am sure you realize this is the angle i have been looking at this from the whole time.

And since the discovery or "claim" is so old it seems (like you have shown yourself so elegantly), my question remains: might the Nasa pic "AS11-38-5564" at one time in unaltered form have depicted this "ziggurat"? This is the question i am certain will remain a mystery unless some extraordinary evidence is released.

If Hoagland spent several days "analyzing" the image. Where is the un-NASAized version of AS11-38-5564? Where did he get it? And why did he not show exactly in the image where his "Ziggurat" could be found?

Extremely good questions, and ones i would like the answer to as well.
edit on 21-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
[... I for one believe deeply that the Moon isn't what we think. I believe it's teeming with artifacts as are other planets and their moons...

First of all, this is not a matter of belief. Belief won't change reality.

Second, I suggest you buy a good scope! Or join an astronomy club giving you access to such equipment.
Do return when you caught something the millions of other moon spotters haven't noticed through the history of astronomy, please!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
one can see the seam drawn-in in that 7 o'clock shadow...down and left of the structure
the intersection of the wall and the ground level are in the shadow....looks fakey,huh!!

edit on 21-7-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
first there was a face on mars, then pyramids and now it's ziggurats oh well

edit on 21-7-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Cassey222
I do not see that anomaly in the video anywhere in the picture you also linked to.

are you sure?

watch it again!

peace.

ya, I see it in the video.. but not in the photo that is supposed to reference the video~

This is a photograph taken directly from NASA archives at the following location!
Direct Source to NASA Image: history.nasa.gov...

JPEG Direct www.lpi.usra.edu...

edit on 21-7-2012 by Cassey222 because: to add link from OPs thread

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
After the elenin comet fiasco I take anything Rogland says with a serious grain of salt. I still think elenin was a covert warning of something comming though not about 2011, about 2012.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I know this thread is about Hoagland and not Human_Alien but I hope you can see the irony in what you just posted. I most certainly did.

Anyway, I remember the first time I came to the forum to post about a news conference that Hoagland was giving concerning the Glass Structures on mars. Boy did they "let me have it" on that thread. About a week later I came back to say I had been wrong, and now saw the error of my ways. That error was believing Hoagland.

That man will say all sorts of stuff to get the newbie excited. It doesn't take long though before you realize he is full of crap.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

Why would hoagland do something so stupid if it was never there? It makes you wonder, doesn´t it.

As pointed out, Hoagy did not find this. He fell for an old hoax.
No, I don't wonder if Hoagy is stupid. I know he is. [/quote

Just curious, Phage,but was Hoagy Always stupid?
Or did he sort of just get stupider as the years after NASA went by....?
I mean you dont think hes gone a little well...you know...uh old age and all that well i uh gotta go now....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
KEEP ON DREAMING

A shadow plus fold/hill make it look like a pyramid, thus this unclear picture has to be a pyramid or a ziggurat.. Breaking news?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
After the elenin comet fiasco I take anything Rogland says with a serious grain of salt. I still think elenin was a covert warning of something comming though not about 2011, about 2012.
just a grain?

use this size block of salt when it comes to hoagland

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
Why Do I keep noticing that the first few posters to threads on UFO's Aliens, anti NWO and Whistle blowers are always negative towards the subject of the OP.

It depends on the subject.

There are many threads where the subject is not received with negativity, and from what I have seen, the negativity is proportional to the "OMG factor" of the thread's title.

That's why a thread titled "*Breaking News* Lunar Ziggurat Discovered On Moon!" (not the fault of the poster) that talks about an old hoax is received with negativity.

The problem is that these threads are the ones that get more answers and the ones that appear as more popular, while the ones that leave people in doubt do not generate as much answers and are drowned in all of the "OMG" threads.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
one can see the seam drawn-in in that 7 o'clock shadow...down and left of the structure
the intersection of the wall and the ground level are in the shadow....looks fakey,huh!!

edit on 21-7-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

Yes, that was the first thing I noticed.

That, and that the anomaly photo has much more noise than the NASA version. That's something suspicious, as noise is usually used to hide seams from cut/paste jobs. I know because I did that myself one time when I altered a photo to see if anyone could detect the change (nobody did).

Besides that, there's another photo from Apollo 11 that shows that area, and there's no ziggurat in that one either.

Photo AS11-44-6614, cropped to show only that area.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Absolutely unnatural.
Very very impressive Anomaly.
S&F.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by ArMaP

How come this thread wasn't closed and moved to the HOAX bin, being that it's an identified HOAX?

so they can enjoy the character assassination. the mods here are blatantly biased
edit on 22-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join