It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm BATMAN.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am sick of seeing coverage of the shooting on TV where they have to analyze it from every single angle,

I am sick of people trying to make sense of this tragedy,

I am sick of people trying to link it to some kind of conspiracy....

Yes, it was a terrible thing done by obviously a sick individual. Period!

It wasn't mind control or a false flag against gun control or anything else. It was a mental person who had some kind of issues and was too big a prick to figure it out so he took out his problem on other people.

The world is full of bad people who do bad things. Always has been, always will be.

When people do something like this there should be a full ban on using their name on TV or anywhere else so they get zero recognition for it. They should be executed and NOT sent to a cozy mental health place for 20 years or prison for the rest of their lives.

Remove them from society permanently and with extreme prejudice.

That's my take on it anyways. I am sure I am wrong and people will let me know the error of my thinking.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
no I'm Batman!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OP,
Then I suggest you turn off the tube and your computer, read a book.
There are many who do want to talk about it.
In fact, your thread is about it!!
Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

No...no no.. *IM* Batman! I have the buckle to prove it..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You can assign a probability of anyone doing anything at anytime.

Just pretend to be robin and observe from a far and clean up the mess afterwards

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm with you on being annoyed at people trying to glean truth from very limited facts. More is known about this case, but the public won't know until he is tried in court. The police are keeping facts private so he doesn't get off on a mistrial or some technicality. You can see it as a cover up... but... uh. Maybe it's time to take a little break from ATS?

People cry foul because of holes in the story. Well, when you have 100+ pages on ATS and several news outlets trying to nail down facts from what they heard, things get messy and holes appear. I mean I'm still seeing posts where people are reporting that the door was kicked in. When the official story comes out people will doubt it because they heard some rumor that contradicts the official story, so these threads are going to persist past the trial.

I followed it closely the night it happened but now I'm so burned out on it and the conspiracies that I've taken a large step back. I'll check back in when more info comes out, but until then it's speculation on rumors.

It definitely makes me appreciate my loved ones more.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

Remove them from society permanently and with extreme prejudice.

I have had this debate with friends for decades. If someone exhibits that they do not wish to be part of society, let us exile them to an island or another country. I think we should make an island (out of the tons of excess waste in the oceans) and put the people who do not want to be part of society and let them fend for themselves. Obviously, we would need a stable island with dirt, plants, animals, and what not to sustain life. What they do on their island is their problem. They do not want to contribute to humanity positively, get rid of them!

Also, the price of a bullet is very cheap. One bullet, no long prison sentence where the taxpayers pay for them.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can I be Batgirl? Lacrimosa...we can team up!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by lacrimosa

No...no no.. *IM* Batman! I have the buckle to prove it..

There can be only one Batman.......and I'm IT:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm JAMES T KIRK in a BATMAN suit!

Sorry, just had to.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Oh MYYYYYYYY!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

I made a few posts relaying information at the begining of this horrific event.

Such as facts.

Then I stopped visiting ATS for a couple of days.

The amount of speculation was just overwhelming.

I even stopped watching the news.

This has become a game of "Who can post the most outlandish theory"!

Cheers and S&F OP.

I'm with you on this.

top topics

join