It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story: Planet-sized object coming near Earth Aug 17th (Unverified...)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Seriously people if a planet sized object has entered our solar system and its appearance is going to play havoc by causing earthquakes and tsunamis, What can you do? Stick your head between your legs and pray, I mean you can pack as much food and water as you want but you wont be able to stop the inevitable.
There seems to be evidence throughout earth's history that periodically mass devastation does rock the planet.
I am no expert but I have felt for awhile something extremely sinister is about to happen and in a sense I should feel priviliged to bear witness to this event.
A 1 in 20,000+ year event makes it extremely rare, could be this planet or whatever could be on its regular orbit and is just dropping by again.
Anyway, the MSM wont report anything until it is too late, which will create pandemonium around the world and it will probably cause an every - man for himself type scenario.
People will steal, murder, rape commit all kinds of criminal offences, when we should be trying to help each other through a very difficult time.
I dont think all the planning in the world from us regular citizens is going to help, no doubt those in the know have been planning for quite a while, underground bunkers and the like.
Lets hope we get through 2012 unscathed and that it was all a beat up like Y2K.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Human_Alien

From your link to Project camelot:

Update 07/20/12 3AM: according to one of my trusted sources, the above is not true... This is a psy-op to distract attention away from the more "earthly" problems that will be coming to the fore in the next few months.

So, I'm going to go with no.

Their info is very shady at best, and when they call themselves out then it's pretty much case closed.

Stay tuned for the other hand of the magician.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Other hand reporting for duty. What you say makes sense and is probably true......... Or... Or... Maaaaaybe... Just maybe... They got close to the truth... TOO close... DANGEROUSLY close... And therefore, being dangerously close, they found themselves to be in...wait for it...DANGER! Soooooo, in order to evade this incoming danger, they posted this poorly explained retraction that has less credibility and evidence presented than their initial claim!

Keep in mind, I'm just playing devils advocate here... Unless its real then at such a time that this planet should make its appearance, please do take care to kindly remember that... I TOLD YOU SO!!! But if its not real, then no, I don't believe in these delusions! Pshh! You think I believe that crap?? You must be off your meds if you think this is true.

After all, there soo many amateur astronauts that SOMEbody would've seen it by now! Not only does every amateur astronomer look at a different part of the sky, but there are enough of them to look at every part of the universe all the time, and they never sleep. And not only that, but I personally know every astronomer in the world.

And although statistically impossible, strangely, out of all of them, none of them are the type who would keep this quiet due to not wanting to spend his or her last month alive in chaos while everyone freaks out. No, they are all chaos lovers, every one of them.

So they surely woulda said something by now.

And besides all the insane ramblings I've already posted, if any significantly sized object, meaning Neptune/Uranus or bigger, had entered our solar system, then the orbits in our system would be noticeably altered.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

Hey thanks for sharing bud. I absolutely believe we are headed for times of havoc and soon. I'm just not sire if its from a planet entering the solar system. But then, stranger things HAVE happened. Soo, who knows...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
And HERE it is! A planet-sized object incoming!

It's not lens flare. What is it?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Human_Alien, thanks for posting this. I had posted a thread along these lines a couple days ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, reading your thread in it's entirety so far, got me to thinking again...what if we're heading into some sort of asteroid belt, that hasn't before been recorded (or the records have been lost and/or forgotten), and maybe that is this "Nibiru"? We know that the Earth has been hit by some pretty big stuff in the past...right? Who's to say it couldn't happen again in our lifetime?

just a thought...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm giving you an S/F because I enjoy your posts and 2012 wouldn't be the crazy year it is without the occasional date before the date to worry about and incoming object threatening to destroy us all. It's quite a show this year.

In the realm of the totally serious though, as a couple others have noted, there are thousands of astronomers around the world. Hundreds with access to high level and/or very high dollar equipment. If a Planetoid were entering the inner Solar System, it ought to be effecting other things, as one point. It sure should have been visible to these people all over the world long before now though, as a primary argument. I wouldn't worry too much personally. War in the Middle East is far more concerning for me right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... The discussion on this thread has made my show u this. That is a 10x zoom in on the object i space

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

It's not as bad as it looks. We have the technology in our hands to make this object disappear.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Sinny

They get the info, they present it, that it all.

Thanks for your insightful post

And that's primarily what I do too. I post things that interest (or enrage) me.

Like I said over and over again. I don't know if Nibiru is real. I do believe it is.
What I DO know is, alien life is very very real. That I know first-hand. So it's not that unusual for someone in my shoes to at least consider this to be real too.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

No you don't post "info" you post "opinion". Two entirely different things. Opinions remain opinions not facts or truth merely statements of belief. They can represent reality or utter fiction due to the lack of "information" to back up the opinion. Information, on the other hand, consists of verifiable statements about a physical reality (even electronic info is based in reality!). "Information" that cannot be verified is merely lies, mistakes or opinion.

The existence of Nibiru is an opinion (there are no facts). The only "information" about Nibiru is in a book written by a guy called Sitchin who mis translated sumerian texts. So this makes the information a mistake and any subsequent belief of it an opinion (at best) but more often referred to as ignorance given the facts are there !

Your opinion about the existence of Nibiru has no basis in fact. It is a religion like believing in God.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

If "Nibiru" is coming at earth you can kiss your ass goodbye you got bigger problems than some myth because Nibiru is Babylonian for the planet Jupiter, not some object way out there.
edit on 22-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I just noticed, I rolled my eye balls when I read "Kerry Cassidy", which is surprising even to my self, because I always considered my self a fan of the Camelot Series.

When I say fan, I mean I appreciate them for being a large influence in gaining publicity for the conspiracy world.

As far as I'm concerned they have a disclaimer stating the interview many people, some well respected other slightly eccentric, and they do not necesarily, agree with all views shared.

They get the info, they present it, that it all.

Tis up to us to use our own discretion and vigilance to know what it true and what is not.

Do I think Kerry (and Bill) have become a little eccentric in their own views? Maybe.

But they *are* entitled to their opinion, like everybody else, and their views should not lead or interfer with ours.

Everyone must think freely.

Does it affect some of their reporting? maybe. Again we should us our own judgement.

In regards to the Large objects, that each vary in purpose and names, that are supposedly nearing Earth....

Spaceships? A planet? A Sun, a Black Hole, an asteroid... All sorts..

What's what aye?

A planet? I think not.

A sun? Now, most solar systems are actually binary, so its true we could have a twin we are unaware of... The chances... er I dunno..

Spacehips? Arr intruiging! We've seen spaceships in space already. You know that tether incident is proof. So, there's life teaming every where, that means it could actually be larger spaceships, there have been rumours of scientists stating this. There are those mahhoosive Ring Makers of Saturn... Hmm indeed.

An asteroid? RTs 5 second clips are still driving me mad. Little clips dipiction the Earth being shatter by an asteroid 1/3 the size of Earth, will a little caption saying "too late?"

8 months, and no commentary on the clips that are ongoing daily!

Scientists are also pretty sure aliens have utilised asteroids as ships, hence NASAs plans to do the same, that are public goals.

Remember those NASA picks that showed some mad looking ship, like a huge chunk of rock but with blatent blue lights?

Looked like something from farscape.

Well, I never formed an opinion, but from what I just wrote, looks like aliens are the likely culprits, the second Sun, an "elusive planet", or a bloody big asteroid...

Or.... We're all just paranoid quacks,

Lulz
edit on 21-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Seriously, are you a pirate ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

COOL! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I can take off my tinfoil hat now.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Very interesting... I am still of the belief that there is no way for us as in the people of planet Earth to possible (sic) see everything coming our way, it is just not possible...so you never know.

In the mean time, don't forget to watch the sky tomorrow night for another fly by.

www.space.com...

If there is no way people can possibly see everything coming our way ...... how is it be that they possibly could have seen "another fly-by" last night ?

DID they ? ( guess I'll see as I read the comments in order of posting )
edit on 22-7-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
So this is a planet sized object that is less than a month away yet the thousands, if not millions, of amateur astronomers have not spotted a thing? Let's put things in perspective. Comet Elenin has a diameter of 3-4 km. It was discovered by an amateur astronomer more than a half a year before its close approach and before it started outgassing. So why do you put any credibility in this claim?
edit on 7/21/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

I'm only going to say this once. All of the AMATURE ASTRONOMERS out there wouldn't know the difference between a FLEA and a CHIGGER biting them in the butt. When they are looking at the stars, they only have references provided by NASA and major astronomers as to what they are looking at. They send any new finds
to those "reputable" agencies for further discernment. Frankly, those agencies are under GOVERNMENT control so NO, they won't report Nemesis & Nibiru coming this way. The LOGIC behind that statement is that if they did, it would cause world wide panic and cause immediate death of every economic system on the planet. Social Chaos would rule the day. People are not equipped to emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally handle that kind of truth. Those of us who research this stuff are because we have already accepted what is possible without being foolish enough to deny it being impossible.

Keep in mind that Nemesis and Nibiru are coming from the SOUTH POLE area so everyone else won't have a chance to see them until they appear after coming up from behind the sun in the ecliptic.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by poppycock
reply to post by rigel4

Some people root for the Yankees or Steelers, Human Alien roots for Niburu.

If I knew what that even meant I could possibly react better but, I'm not rooting for anything. Like I said earlier, I have no emotional stake in this either way.

I know what's real (intelligent alien life forms). I know what's possible and I know that life-changing secrets are being kept from us.

Take that for what it's worth.

No Emotional stake you say.

Starting numerous threads on Nibiru sure seems like you do.

Knowing that life changing secrets are being kept from us sure seems like you are extremely emotionally involved. Are you scared. Oh and by knowing that secrets are being kept from us one must obviously know what these secrets are, so lets hear them. Or are you maybe leaning a little to the delusional side, making authoritative statements with no actual knowledge that you can share.
edit on 22-7-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

I cant tell if your serious or kidding because this statement has been repeated so many times on this site.

Its not a lens flare, and then you ask what is it.

You must be joking right, telling us what its not and then asking what it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

So this is a planet sized object that is less than a month away yet the thousands, if not millions, of amateur astronomers have not spotted a thing? Let's put things in perspective. Comet Elenin has a diameter of 3-4 km. It was discovered by an amateur astronomer more than a half a year before its close approach and before it started outgassing. So why do you put any credibility in this claim?

I'm only going to say this once. All of the AMATURE ASTRONOMERS out there wouldn't know the difference between a FLEA and a CHIGGER biting them in the butt. When they are looking at the stars, they only have references provided by NASA and major astronomers as to what they are looking at. They send any new finds
to those "reputable" agencies for further discernment. Frankly, those agencies are under GOVERNMENT control so NO, they won't report Nemesis & Nibiru coming this way. The LOGIC behind that statement is that if they did, it would cause world wide panic and cause immediate death of every economic system on the planet. Social Chaos would rule the day. People are not equipped to emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally handle that kind of truth. Those of us who research this stuff are because we have already accepted what is possible without being foolish enough to deny it being impossible.

Keep in mind that Nemesis and Nibiru are coming from the SOUTH POLE area so everyone else won't have a chance to see them until they appear after coming up from behind the sun in the ecliptic.

I live in the south and am yet to see of what you speak. And now its both Nemesis and Nibiru, Wow 2 for the price 1. You cant get better than that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

First, it's AMATEUR not AMATURE - second, there are thousands of loosely organized or not at all organized amateur astronomers all around the globe - with most of them having no connection to "the government" whatsoever - in fact it's usually independent amateurs who discover comets.

If there was a new" or hidden object or planet, nothing would hinder thousands of people all over the planet, hobby and amateur astronomers to report their findings as long as they have decent equipment - and your theory of a "government conspiracy" suppressing all the info doesn't make sense, UNLESS you imply that all the governments are in on this, eg. China, USA, Russia, All European countries, Japan etc...

And since you are so "nice" and basically call Amateur astronomers idiots (in your first sentence)..makes me wonder what YOU would see if you were to look through a telescope. You, with your infinite wisdom, knowledge and expertise (like your post clearly shows.../sarcasm)...i am sure you would be the only one seeing the truth as opposed to all the stupid scientists and astronomers, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You sir are way off base. I doubt seriously if you looked through a telescope that you would know what you are looking at, yet did not hesitate to insult hundreds of millions of people, even though you have shown no aptitude or knowledge in this area. You demonstrated this ignorance in how you think objects that our found are reported for confirmation. Why don't you read and actually LEARN something instead of spouting off nonsense?

IAU

You demonstrated your ignorance of astronomy by your next statement of:

The ONLY way for anything located in the sky south of the equator to not be visible by EVERYONE in the southern hemisphere of our planet is for said object to be literally right over the south pole, and only a few hundred miles away or closer. People just south of the equator can see the Southern Cross just fine.

You've also demonstrated your ignorance in saying that something is coming from behind the sun in the ecliptic. Nothing can approach from south of the solar plane AND from behind the sun at the same time.

Again, might I recommend some reading and actually learning of astronomy before you put your foot in your mouth again?

Ecliptic

Southern Hemisphere Skymap

edit on 22-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
this is really interesting stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join