It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - August 30 2012 novel point is second most important, September 17/18 2012 the third

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Stay tuned, today is the day. Post anything you can find that sounds interesting.

Anything interesting? What say ye, Zagari?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
blogs.ajc.com...

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo!

Good news for Honey Boo Boo! Ratings were up 20% over last week, hitting almost 3 million viewers. Among 18-49 year olds, it was the No. 1 cable show of the night. “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” is all about bodily functions. While other shows will edit out moments when the subjects sneeze, throw off phlegm, cough or fart, this TLC show does not. It’s hard to say if the producers are leaving these moments in to show that Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and her family are “real” or whether they are giving viewers a reason to mock them. Or both. Otherwise, this was an episode featuring much ado about not much. - Anna “Chickadee” Shannon, Honey Boo Boo’s 17-year-old sister, went to the hospital due to early contractions. They stabilized her, since she’s still five weeks from her due date for her daughter Kaitlyn. - While Mama is trying to lose weight, Pumpkin, the 12 year old, is trying to gain weight. And she succeeds in spades! She goes from 164 pounds to 172 pounds in the latest weigh in. Mama does lose a pound but clearly she is not going on “Biggest Loser” any time soon. (She weighs 307.6 pounds!) - They attend “Splash in the Boro” in Statesboro and Mama shows off her forklift injured toe, which she usually hides with socks. Her toe looks gross but what’s worse, gnats are flying around it. Where did they come from? - At the pageant, Honey Boo Boo performs a sassy Elvis routine at the rock and roll pageant. She wins a queen award. That’s pretty much all on that front. Honey Boo Boo is a quote machine as usual. A sampling: ‘”When my belly hurts, it’s usually gas or too many chicken nuggets.” “I am not ready for Kaitlyn to come out. Going to smell like poo when she poops.” “I hope I don’t see a bunch of wedgies at the water park. Vajiggle jaggle’s going to be hanging out though.”

tl;dr - this was ANOTHER bunk novelty date, I've noticed these novelty dates are really not living up to anything that great. Only a few have.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't see how people keep ignoring the fact that on the 30th, we had the RNC final day with Mittens Romney accepting his Pres nomination and the 'underdog' RP being 'defeated' and then hassled by the TSA after the fact.

As I said in the main TWZ thread, if this is the correct correlation, than who is Mitt Romney in-order to cause such a low point in the novelty.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't see how people keep ignoring the fact that on the 30th, we had the RNC final day with Mittens Romney accepting his Pres nomination

than who is Mitt Romney in-order to cause such a low point in the novelty.

Maybe the importance of this fact will only be realised another three and half years down the line?
edit on 5-9-2012 by 3Dplus because: cause I can

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus

I don't see how people keep ignoring the fact that on the 30th, we had the RNC final day with Mittens Romney accepting his Pres nomination

than who is Mitt Romney in-order to cause such a low point in the novelty.

Maybe the importance of this fact will only be realised another three and half years down the line?
edit on 5-9-2012 by 3Dplus because: cause I can

Agreed. I know I won't be giving Mitt my vote just in-case.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Remember to watch September 17 - 18 just in case something happens.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nothing is happening.

As always...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I knew it!!! the protest outside the us embassy in cairo was announced by a state-department designated terrorist group on, YOU GUESS IT, August 30 2012...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

PLEASE NOTE - The views expressed in this video are my own personal thoughts and opinions. I don't expect anyone to agree with me, I would always advise doing your own research on any topic you hear me talk about and draw your own conclusions.

Links And Info -

Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collision Course With Earth

According to leaks by unnamed NASA employees and scientists, an asteroid dubbed 'Nibiru' is heading in a direct path towards earth, with up to 30% chance of collision.

More
ireport.cnn.com...

Super Earth Alien Planet May Be Habitable
ca.news.yahoo.com...

Debt Limit To Be Reached Very Soon
cnsnews.com...

Current US Debt
www.usdebtclock.org...

Hillary Clinton Due To Step Down
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hillary Clinton Due To Step Down (Backup Link)
www.haaretz.com...

More Info -

Terence McKenna Talks Timewave Zero
youtu.be...

More Information
en.wikipedia.org...

Timewave Calculator (Java / Freeware)
www.softoxi.com...

Timewave Calculator Online (If Above Does Not Work)
www.fractal-timewave.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Italian UnaBomber is state sponsored terrorism. Italian presidents and prime ministers have created the guy and then shielded him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join