It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty interersting footage Ufo close to ISS turns rapidly and stops!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I never saw this footage before and the search function did not reveal if it had been posted here already.

Watch in fullscreen.....Does not look like an insect as it clearly vanishes behind the wings of the iss..
Its also not dependent on the camera movement..he only shakes one time.

The way it moves makes it seem as it is intelligently controlled..

Can someone confirm that this is original footage?

UFO-close to ISS big_Turn_checks_and_stop

there is a explanation by a guy saying that it is a pen or something..i really can not see what he is meaning...

edit on 21-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Looks good though, if its ice crystals in the camera lens it doesn't explain why it floats around behind the ISS? At the same time why would a UFO fly around in the background so crazilly though? Unless it is some foreign tech and they ae showing off knowing the US is watching it....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Too hard to tell with all the cool reflective stuff int he back ground, but it could have very well been a UFO.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a pen to me. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

An insect lol...
It's a reflection... look at the 1:06 mark when the camera shakes the reflection shakes in sync.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by kauskau

An insect lol...
It's a reflection... look at the 1:06 mark when the camera shakes the reflection shakes in sync.

no it doesnt ..you seem to talk about another object..the one i mean..does not move in sync with the camera at 1.06

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've seen this before on ATS...it looks to me like whatever it is, is inside the shuttle with the narrator. If you notice at 0:44 and again at around 1:05, the camera shakes and the reflections on the inside of the window shake along with it. The glowing thing also moves with the camera; but the ISS outside the shuttle doesn't move as it is further away.

It is interesting to note that the narrator stops talking when the object shows up, as if he noticed it and was looking at it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by kauskau

An insect lol...

no it doesnt ..you seem to talk about another object..the one i mean..does not move in sync with the camera at 1.06

Watch it again...We are talking about the same object, the same object your claiming moves behind the solar panels.
It's a light reflection from the inside of the ISS, as the reflection moves over the panels it's simply washed out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Say, that was interesting. Good find. Pen? No. Something intelligently controlled? Yes.

I'm sick and tired of being lied to about this stuff.
edit on 7/21/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

It's something inside the craft, with the camera.
It pops in a second time, stopping directly on what appears to be a scratch, and shakes in sync with camera shake.

this is nothing exceptional.

Those that want to believe otherwise, however, will continue to believe contrary to, and in spite of all evidence contradictory to whatever it is they want to believe in.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
dude, it's a little piece of dust inside with the guys filming it. If it had been a "UFO" there would have been a gaussian blur due to the light and the speed at which it would have to be moving. Just dust, INSIDE the space craft, nothing else.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
At the end the cam shakes and the ufo shakes as well so i asume its some kind a refflection.

top topics

join