It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TechUnique has seen the light

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Imo the ignorance would be to deny the shelter of love that a perfect man showed for us.
I love you because you are you and if stand alone then so be it.
Yes i am ignorant and hard headed myself.I can't articulate my words to fit my intentions as well as i should but i find that you and i are greater than our thoughts or our studies.So distract,stray or misguide as you will but we have been spared and so can you.Your delusion is great but it does not yet reside in the realm truth or love.If it ever does then who to the fallen.
If it is a whipping boy you desire then put the blame on me so you don't blame yourself.
I love you!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Something is part of everything.
One simple question for you.
Do you love us?

Like most persons in the world, I value moral compass and truth. No different that the father expects for a child.

A father loves the child, but can't accept any and all bad behaviors or allow them to go unchallenged.

I don't love bad behaviors, telling lies for religion sympathy, nor using that method to get money.

The issue is value the person, but speak against bad behaviors, which includes factors of not being truthfull in teaching religion via addressing the bad behaviors right here in public, and speaking to what is the truth that can be seen in the history and earlier works than the Bible's omissive narrative.

Something is part of everything, and your religious embellishments start wars and don't get down to a unversal truth and support peace via seeking a common truth in the world. So, these religion issues affect me often in one way or another.

I have seen a number of folks in religion being some of the worst liars that I have ever seen, because they appeared to gain no moral compass what so ever. These exaggerations in religion and untruths appear to give them the green light to tell as many lies as they want.

You all tell the truth and you gain respect from the world, don't value truth and find more wars. Love of others is not the acceptance for bad behavior and bogus beliefs that defy reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He knew nothing of Jesus
reply to post by Akragon

Your point is taken but do you really believe he knew nothing of Yahweh if he taught much about love.
It seems contradictory.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Again 90/10 or so.
I agree with the heart of your post but it's always the kicker i can not accept.
On some level do you find any love in your heart for those a$$holes you speak of or do you simply find an alternative that is less hard to swallow?

I have a hard time conveying my thoughts so does the term throwing the baby out with the bathwater promote any thoughts or get you closer to the truth that you are loved by a few that share your destain for the unjust?
edit on 23-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

He knew nothing of Jesus
reply to post by Akragon

Your point is taken but do you really believe he knew nothing of Yahweh if he taught much about love.
It seems contradictory.

The OT God?

Why would that matter either way?

You don't understand where im comming from apparently... read this

Jesus vs OT God

Is your skin not important to you.
The meat is what holds the heart of the matter but where would you be and what would you learn without your shell/suit?
Go straight to the heart but embrace the shell

Matthew 6:25
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

The shell is the problem my friend...

edit on 23-7-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

My head may be the hardest.
What does that have to do with Paul and in your opinion his teachings about love?
Yahwey is the true name for GOD now and then it has not much to do with time.
I believe it is more pleasing to him but i may be wrong but that has not much to do with Paul's love teachings.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

My head may be the hardest.
What does that have to do with Paul and in your opinion his teachings about love?

Absolutely nothing... two different topics actually...

Pauls views on love is the ONLY thing i admire him for...

Yahwey is the true name for GOD now and then it has not much to do with time.

I respectfully disagree... this Yaway character is not the true God... Dare we believe that God needs a name?

I call God exactly what he deserves... God, or Father... as Jesus did... Look in the gospels and see if you can find a single instance where Jesus called God yahway... You'll find it in certian translations, but not in any of the original texts

I believe it is more pleasing to him

I find it disrespectful to Call God anything less then God...or Father...

but thats me...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I have been looking into that and i will take your advice wit much weight.
The problem i'm running into is not reading original hebrew.So it takes time but so far i have found that the word is a name and not a distinction and i know myself that i don't appreciate when people call me boss or son.however i study on with the help of you and more.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Again 90/10 or so.
I agree with the heart of your post but it's always the kicker i can not accept.
On some level do you find any love in your heart for those a$$holes you speak of or do you simply find an alternative that is less hard to swallow?

I have a hard time conveying my thoughts so does the term throwing the baby out with the bathwater promote any thoughts or get you closer to the truth that you are loved by a few that share your destain for the unjust?

I am not connecting to which reply of mine that you are making a reply about. Always leave a little snippet of a post at the top, so I can tell which one.

I think you might know the term "tough love", which would tell if a kid is on drugs you offer to get him off once and if that doesn't work it is off to reform school or jail, depending on which is needed. I'll still go visit, but the trust will be gone.

If a kid tells lies, you point those out and explain to stop or you don't get to stay in this home.

"Tought Love" says accountabilty for bad behaviors. You appear to suggest accept even bad behaviors and ignore the wrongs.

As for tossing the baby out with the Bath Water, isn't that what the Christians did when they allowed the embellishments on Jesus to stand to the point that everyone intelligent, many other religions, and even Masons says it is a myth. When the church set up these embellished stories that made Jesus into basically a recast of Nimrod playing god, then that set up tossing out the Baby Jesus with the Bath water of Nimrod's dirt.

Do I think Jesus was a Man, yes. Perfect Man, no way. Jesus did not communicate clearly either and engaged in way too much allegory and parable speaking, which meant most of the message was lost to the vapid minds of the times.

Jesus should have been careful to couch where he got the term Father, Abba. Then explain the Book of Enoch's connections for the term and the connections to the Creator god Enki and his departure from Enlil or Yahweh concepts for god.

Jesus played too many games with telling metaphores about his beliefs in god to the point of telling that all that was god was his, without explanations for his blood and DNA handed down from Enki's breeder experiments.

Is Jesus and man and a teacher for morals, yes for the most part. Was he perfect, absolutely not, as he did not communicate well to the lower educated and such got him nailed to a tree. What was left of his message, which appeared to be about an improvement on the concept for Creator gods, has been dashed by the same mentality that tried to kill him. Even though he likely meant well for the times, neither Yahwey/Enlil, nor Enki/EA should really be termed god. These two were no more gods than Nimrod, with his similar blood and DNA line to Anu's DNA. Same goes for Jesus, though he had the special Anu genetics, it didn't get him to being god in reality.

What is left today of the story of Jesus is pure nonsense and not worth even slight respect.

Jesus has been tossed out with the Bath Water for being made a myth and falsely presented from the careless designs of Constantine trying to carelessly combine Sun Worship and Sumeria's Creator god themes into Jesus.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Christians believe that God has preserved his word within the bible... sadly they believe "his word" is the entire bible which is factually not true... IF the bible was Gods word, there would be no mistakes, no errors, no contradictions...

Now if you read the words of Jesus... you'll find his lessons are flawless... but even within the gospels there are discrepencies... but HIS words are flawless...

So the question is do you not believe God preserved his word for all to read?

Its written in english for a reason... its written in almost every language for a reason

You don't need to read hebrew/greek/latin to understand Jesus... its there for all to read for a reason

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Did you really expect to get in ATS and speak to only your views of religion and not found a counter opinion. Think again. Lots of people seek truth and reality, not pretty little passion stories that ditch try to make myths and loss of truth.

A man proclaimed what is in his heart.

Seems like we are having a decent discussion.

See Opus, Nobody cares what you believe because it's personal.

It seems like you take it personal that he found what HE was looking for..

It's not about you. Besides, you sound like me in my younger days.

Except you did your homework. You are one articulate God Hater.

There is just one problem Bro.

You looked for the answer in all the wrong places.

The answer you seek is not in a book.

May I suggest you put down the books and start looking within.

edit on 23-7-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Imo the ignorance would be to deny the shelter of love that a perfect man showed for us.
I love you because you are you and if stand alone then so be it.
Yes i am ignorant and hard headed myself.I can't articulate my words to fit my intentions as well as i should but i find that you and i are greater than our thoughts or our studies.So distract,stray or misguide as you will but we have been spared and so can you.Your delusion is great but it does not yet reside in the realm truth or love.If it ever does then who to the fallen.
If it is a whipping boy you desire then put the blame on me so you don't blame yourself.
I love you!!!

Jesus is not a perfect man in any sense, this is total balogna. Jesus was designed to be a Messiah, and tried to change things, but was not clear of his expressions and reasons. He played too much with unclear parables used in a less than knowledgable group of followers. He was dumb is so many ways, and far from a perfect man.

Love should never be used to hide people or religion from accountabilty for telling the truth. Isn't one of those Commandments about not telling lies? Well, the Christians back in Constantine's time and since appear to have lost sight of that requirement.

Tough Love is accountabilty for wrongs and seeking always to learn and always seeking the truth from the best knowledge.

Religion has the delusions via the fabrication ideas that fail the test for reason, such as jesus was a perfect man. Perfect men don't try to make The Father Enki theme as god, when Enki was just a lifeform from the universe and likely one of many.

A perfect man would be clear in his teachings and not running around with parbles that few grasped the meanings. Perfect man would speak in literal terms so the lower intelligence would understand. Especially, so the extremes of the Pharisee and Sadducee controller would understand.

I don't agree that Jesus was a Perfect man, perhaps only a good moral teacher in many ways and in others failing as much as any man on the planet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

A man proclaimed what is in his heart.

Seems like we are having a decent discussion.

See Opus, Nobody cares what you believe because it's personal.

It seems like you take it personal that he found what HE was looking for..

It's not about you. Besides, you sound like me in my younger days.

Except you did your homework. You are one articulate God Hater.

There is just one problem Bro.

You looked for the answer in all the wrong places.

The answer you seek is not in a book.

May I suggest you put down the books and start looking within.

The OP can believe anything he wants, and when he gets on a public forum I tend to ask questions that are well founded in sciences, archiology, and the oldest of writings.

I like the real God concept just fine, which is the Architech of the Universe theme, and I learn from Nature's ways more and more each waking day. Learning never stops on the ways of nature and the sciences walk in the footsteps of God, looking for God each day. That is the only real God concept.

I've never seen a heart be the source for intelligence. But since you like metaphore speak, Didn't the Aurora shooter show the world what he had in his heart? If you have good foundations for beliefs, there should be no slowness in sharing and showing the gods honest truth. It should be apparent on face value for the information presented and totally based in observable realities. Your nonsense is neither.

I see, the church tells everyone to read the Bible to find god, but now you have to spin that around and attempt to make it my fault that I didn't find something you found. But, you can't show anyone what you found in a logical and reasoned way. Does it exist or doesn't it, or why the continual excuses and blaming everything in sight because you can't show the reality to anyone.

I have looked within and outside, and didn't find this version for god the Christians have perverted into myth and nonsense.

I have done lots of homework in the study of many religions, many books, even Masons, and if there was a solid reason to belief what this Christian Myth is, I'd be right there. There isn't anything but a failed attempt to merge Sun Worship with the embellished stories of Jesus, which today doesn't stand the test for truth or reality.

When I find any person that can explain where to look, I will go check it out. But the best I can find is the game that Jesus lives in all of us, and I can agree his memory lives in many these days. Some recounts for his memory are correct and some are just myth and a sin against Jesus. Which is likely why the story goes that he has to forgive each of you for your Sins against him, even in this time and day. It is very obvious, due to that phrase, that he knew that you all would screw up his memory and what he wanted to teach.

May I suggest you start reading the sciences so you can follow in the footsteps of a real God concept, understanding the geosciences, volcanic/rift issues, find the message of the ancient Sumerian Ruins based on high level sciences of metals, agriculture, Civil Engineering, and even advanced building methods. Then get a major in critical thinking and how to evaluate reality and seek truth, not people's imaginations and unsuccessful attempts by the Churches to merge Sun worship and fake concepts for Jesus being god.

I am still not impressed with such a low level of understanding for your thoughts on god. Your worship is of a man and as imperfect a man as anyone else these days.

You can worship a god that kills, but then tells he loves everone.

edit on 23-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: George Carlin was a Prophet that called down the extremes of Organized Religion

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I haven't been in a Church to worship in 35 years.

I did not find anything I was looking for at Church.

Quite the opposite...I found mostly hypocrisy.

Something very different brought me back to Jesus.

My prayers are working already...

I feel your are very close to a moment of clarity.

In the worst moment of your life...I promise you will hit your knees.

I did...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Perhaps you haven't realized the God of the OT is not the same as the one Jesus spoke of?

Look into it bro.... I posted a thread on this page as a matter of fact

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

I haven't been in a Church to worship in 35 years.

I did not find anything I was looking for at Church.

Quite the opposite...I found mostly hypocrisy.

Something very different brought me back to Jesus.

My prayers are working already...

I feel your are very close to a moment of clarity.

In the worst moment of your life...I promise you will hit your knees.

I did...

I have done considerable time in various churches only to find nonsense. Good to hear you don't waste your time there. I always liked the Fellowship, because I like people, but I really don't like the people being misled and used by the Churches. All churches are is a threatrical production, and seeking coins in the cup. This has gone to extremes these days with Tammy Faye and several of the other churches on a get rich mission for themselves.

Still waiting for that prayer game to work. Nothing yet. You have an imaginative thought. I've through some pretty terrible things, and been seeking that god thing and still didn't find it.

I do think the reality is that you have to do for yourself, be responsible, and things go well. These days responsible isn't rewarded because the world is increasing corrupt and a good part of that is religion is corrupt and people follow suit.

Every notice that Jesus appears to have run off to study in India, the home of Buddhism. Really 4 religions began there.

Ever see the Happy Buddha, sitting under a Fig tree seeking knowledge and enlightenments. That appears something Jesus sought too, because of the saying of gladly would he learn and gladly would he teach.

I have always been very pleased with the teachings of sciences and logical and critical thinking, and I do think Buddha would approve. And the real Jesus.

Most are very happy with intelligence over the games of faked religion myths. Truth and reality are very satisfying, provides security of mind.

Don't we see you having hissy fits trying to support that which isn't there. While I am happy as Buddha with seeking the truths of nature and walking in the footsteps of God, always learning new things and marvelling at the infinite universe.

U be sure to pray for those Aurora Co. folks to be restored to life. Show the world a miracle.

edit on 24-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Your world of illusions appears not able to stand the test

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Perhaps you haven't realized the God of the OT is not the same as the one Jesus spoke of?

I would agree with that opinion. However, the organized church and many here try to sell that Jesus god was Yahweh. So, when speaking of organized religion, their theme is Jesus and Yahweh are part of the Triune.

However, you and I both know Jesus told his god is not the one of everyone else. But, he never got down to the details, and he should have gotten out the Book and Enoch and started explaining, so the vapid masses could follow. But he didn't and the crooked of religion have screwed up what god was Jesus subscribed.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

However, you and I both know Jesus told his god is not the one of everyone else. But, he never got down to the details, and he should have gotten out the Book and Enoch and started explaining, so the vapid masses could follow. But he didn't and the crooked of religion have screwed up what god was Jesus subscribed.

Wow, You are starting to feel it.

Our prayers are working.

By morning you will be humming "Jesus Loves Me"

Goodnight, Good People...I pray we all find what we seek...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

I would agree with that opinion. However, the organized church and many here try to sell that Jesus god was Yahweh. So, when speaking of organized religion, their theme is Jesus and Yahweh are part of the Triune.

Fortunatly the trinity is unbibical... and those that actually read the bible can clearly see that fact...

The only ones that believe in this Trinity are those that are part of some organized religion... even most bibical scholars know and confirm that the trinity was clearly added 300 some odd years later.

I wouldn't worry about the ramblings of Christian Fanatics my friend... Anyone who wants the truth just has to read what is written...

Either listen to the sheep, or listen to the shepard... sadly most listen to the sheep...

Mark 12:29
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

edit on 24-7-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Fortunatly the trinity is unbibical... and those that actually read the bible can clearly see that fact...

The only ones that believe in this Trinity are those that are part of some organized religion... even most bibical scholars know and confirm that the trinity was clearly added 300 some odd years later.

I wouldn't worry about the ramblings of Christian Fanatics my friend... Anyone who wants the truth just has to read what is written...

Either listen to the sheep, or listen to the shepard... sadly most listen to the sheep...

Mark 12:29
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

I don't think I can agree with all of that.

The Trinity is very Biblical, and the unforged version of Book of John gets is correct. Everyone has heard of the Vulgate edition of the Bible, in Latan translation from Greek, and the scribble in the margin on Babylon's Trinity concept, then the reverse translation of the Latan to the Greek again to get the forged information included as part of the Book of John. It is a pure and blatant forgery on the Book of John.

The forgery content is this:

en.wikipedia.org...

5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

The orginal content is:

" For there are three that bear record, the spirit, and the water, and the blood and these three agree in one "

There are several trinity themes in the religion history.

1. One is the forged Book of John version adding in the Babylon Trinity to Jesus.

2, The Original Book of John Trinity that is spirit, water, and blood.

3 The Sumerian Trinity of the triune gods of Anu, Enlil, Enki

The original book of John gets the symbolism going back to the Sumerian gods correct because the symbol for "the Father" or Enki is water, and the Father gave Jesus his DNA and Blood via the genetic breeding of Adam and Eve and the line of decendency, and this lingers as the spirit of Enki in Jesus.

John appears to correctly link what Jesus is speaking about in terms of being decended from Enki via blood and DNA. All the old themes on Enki speak to his being the Creator god for humans and his symbol as the Father being water and semen. John, before the forgery, appeared to attempt to impart the correct meaning. The problem is the forgers try to tie it to Nimrod as god theme, but both Nimrod and Jesus have the line of decendency DNA of Anu, but that makes neither of them god, as not even the Anu are gods in a correct sense for today.

The forgery comes from the corruption of the Latan book via tossing in the Babylon Trinity of Nimrod, Tammuz, and Holy Spirit that tried to make Nimrod and Tammuz into god. Nimrod had the very same blood and DNA as Jesus was proclaiming, and thus tried to play god with the production of a nice blue tower of Babyl as a Ziggurat, and lots of water works that the Citys of Anu's methods used, and Babylon was a River Culture city.

Everyone tosses out Nimrod as being god because he is considered such a tyrant in the history, and to assign Jesus the same trinity is a major sin against the memory for Jesus. However, in the vogue for the thinking of John going back to what was termed the Creator god Enki, the terms water, blood, and spirit make sense and connect Jesus with Enki. So, there are some correct trinity and triune concepts that impart the real story.

Jesus also tells the very same blood and DNA connects others to Enki and what is within him is within others. All that supports the decendency line from Enki and the Creation story of Adam and Eve via the genetic breeding that gave humans blood and DNA very similar to that of the gods of Anu, who technically should not be termed gods. But that was the primitive vogue for how to speak about these advanced lifeforms that originated not from Earth.

One finds the rest of the story in the Book of Enoch, and the lines of decendency for the blood and DNA. One can trace the decendency from Adam, to Cane, to Tubal Cane, to Abraham, to Enoch, to Noah, to Nimrod, to David, to Jesus, and on down. Not only does one find the Holy Blood theme, but this blue eyes, blonde hair, and tall trait from the DNA signature. It shows up in David looks, in Jesus looks, and even in the looks of ancient Pharoes.

There is a Trinity Concept connecting Jesus to the Triune gods of Anu, which John appears to attempt to speak rather weakly, but which is there via water and blood concepts linked to Anu.

When one works with the latter two concepts of Trinity, one finds and genetic history that links the concepts for 2 and 3 above, and even to 1, but that appears not part of John's intentions because Jesus and the Essene considered the Babylon connections to Nimrod as god as false and corruption of the truth. Via that same objection to Nimrod as god, John would never have assigned the Babylon Trinity to the memory for Jesus. Nor would Jesus try to claim being god, but would claim a decendecy from the line of Anu.

These are big differences and a thin line separates the truth from the bogus attempts to make Nimrod god, or Jesus god, or even consider the Anu as god.

The Ignorant Pharisee and Sadducees could not figure out the differences, because they ignored the Anu information. Likewise, the vapid Christians education is missing the same information.

If there was anything that a Jesus respecting Christian should know it is the original Triune god theme, and the line of decendency from that, which sets up the correct trinity of water, blood, and spirit, but should not be inclusive of Father, Son, and Spirit because that is more Babylon's wording for Nimrod, which the Essene and Jesus both consider profane.

If there was one concept that shows a Christian to be true or dishonest in his religion, it is can they recognize and speak accurately to these fine separation of concepts that were the roots for those attempting to kill Jesus.

Only when any Christian correctly can process these subtile differences can he be called a true Christian and a follower of Jesus, and at that crossing of the learning process none will term Jesus as god.

If any proclaimed Christian fails to comprehind these issues of trinity, then he fails to understand everything from Revelations back to the Story of Genesis, and they cannot present the story in any correct light nor be considered knowledgable of religion.

edit on 24-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The real Triune Concepts

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join