It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TechUnique has seen the light

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by MagnumOpus

There is one contingency that that the evil of this world can't contend with and that is the one that has led and steered this man to his beliefs and that is the holy spirit.
No matter how murky the waters become if a man has the ears to hear he will not be eternally deceived.

So, does this mean you hear Jesus name for god as being Abba? That the name Ab derives from Enki. Ab often means semen, this links to Daddy or Abba.

So, the Father god to which Jesus spoke is Enki, and via the DNA linage he is one of his sons. That the Father Enki passed down to Jesus his look, his blood type, his DNA, and lots of his moral compass concepts.

That all that was Enki became Jesus via that Father/Son thing and the Moral Compass with the Holy Spirit.

Interesting you make note of muddy water, when Enki is god of the waters. Thing are less muddy when you use clean Sumeria water and know about their DNA.

It also explains a good bit on John the Baptiser's facination with water.

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

Christians began using the ceremony of baptism as an initiation rite into the Christian faith, symbolizing dying to one's old self and being "reborn" in Christ.

It all links back to Ad and Abba, being reborn of the water god.

en.wikipedia.org...

Benito states "With Enki it is an interesting change of gender symbolism, the fertilising agent is also water, Sumerian "a" or "Ab" which also means "semen".

---------

Enki, as lord of Ab or fresh water (also the Sumerian word for semen), is living with his wife in the paradise of Dilmun where

"The land of Dilmun is a pure place, the land of Dilmun is a clean place,
The land of Dilmun is a clean place, the land of Dilmun is a bright place;
He who is alone laid himself down in Dilmun,
The place, after Enki is clean, that place is bright"

edit on 23-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Finding water and the Abba

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Every page..

Lol ok... Try to convince yourself of that... Ain't gonna work with me...

He is barely mentioned in the OT...

And i don't care about adam and eve, or what they wore... Did you miss the "useless info" remark?

I'm ot talking about His Name Jesus being mentioned. Every story, ritual, number, place name, macro codes,..

Adam and Eve discovered they were naked so they sewed fig leaves together. That was the first instance of religion. (Man trying to cover himself). God was showing them in a model that only by shedding innocent blood (the animals were innocent) that they would be covered. The sacrifice of Issac by his father on the same mountain Christ would later be sacrificed on was a picture of the crucifixion. Then immediately Abrahams's assistant "Eliazar" (which means "comforter") goes and looks for a Gentile bride for Issac. Then he is not heard from again until He comes out to meet his Gentile bride. (Picture of Christ returning for His bride)...

I could go on for pages and pages... even the geneology of Adam in Genesis when the root meanings on the names are made into a sentence tells the Christian gospel. "Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow (but the) blessed God shall come down teaching (His) death shall bring (the) disparing comfort/rest".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Why not serve humankind in the best interests of humanity, instead of just serving god? We need love too.

Either way, I don't agree with your choice, because I don't believe a single man on earth really knows as much about God as we pretend to. Still, I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. Just don't buy into all the stigma, because the majority of it serves a purpose other than what they claim.

Pretenses is a very good way to describe 95% of Christianity. But it's not my choice, it's yours. I hope one day, you really do see the light.

Because you've only begun to search for it at this point.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
For the record.. I have read SOME of the bible just nowhere near all of it.. Hence me saying I haven't read the bible. But I know god. And I know Christ.

You are not Christian so you wouldn't understand Magnus.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
For the record.. I have read SOME of the bible just nowhere near all of it.. Hence me saying I haven't read the bible. But I know god. And I know Christ.

You are not Christian so you wouldn't understand Magnus.

I would not say that. I follow the real story of Jesus, The Man, which via the truthful account of the history.

The Christians have so distorted the story of Jesus that it is nothing but a myth that many now reject as being dishonest and untruthful. The Jewish call the embellished Jesus story a lie. All the Islamics reject Jesus as god and consider him nothing greater than a prophet. Christianty lives a fantasy tale. The Masons, via the Scottish Rite teachings get it right, and Jesus isn't god and isn't too high in the scale of recognition.

I am just as much Christian as Jefferson, who valued Jesus as a moral teacher and a man, but never as a god, and never one for miracles of embellished stories.

Most folks that don't get all impressed by the word god, know most of the expressions for god in the OT and the NT are wrong. When we go looking for who walked with Abraham we find the gods of Anu, which is about like calling todays architech and engineers as gods because the posess knowledge for great works. These are wrong concepts for gods, but those are the concepts of primitive man that appeared to need a god to tell them what to think, or some icon of a natural force. The need to god appears to come from a primitive need that is in some, but not others. The others tend to be the most intelligent of mind and they ask all the questions and don't have some ancient co-dependence need to keep them from feeling alone in life.

The Deists got things much more correct in the story that the great architech of the universe appears to have established an order of nature and walked off to see if it all worked. The only stories that link to a valid god concept are those of Primordial Mounds and others that speak only to nature's ways.

I would say that you are not a true follower of Jesus, nor do you know the issues for god. You have read just enough of the Bible to know the stories and get the typical Christian atta-boys, and likely heard from this list and others the encouragements to keep saying the same old embellished stories again and again. Didn't Hitler learn these repitition methods from religion?

All the Bible's tales of gods are about Empire/Kings and control over others via one story or the next. This day and age, we don't need Empires, Kings, or that faked up tales of gods that impress only the vapid of mind these days. Nor do we need churches to amass those in need of these faked up tales.

If you are so close, show us how you walk with god or Jesus, as did Abraham in the times for the City of Ur.

You have a belief that appears more akin to one for Santa Clauss exists. You can't show a real Santa, nor Jesus, nor god.

That leaves you empty handed, but you claim you know reality that you can't show anyone. So, you have to say because others don't follow the Christian's built up fantasy that some are not Christians. It is the typical decay into the name calling of you are not one of us that has the fantasy about gods.

Anytime you want to show the world god or jesus, you let the world know and we'll come to see. Until then, Santa is as much your god via imagination.

If you claim to know reality, it should be very easy to show the world that reality. It doesn't serve your position well to ally with like minded that can't show reality either.

edit on 23-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: wonders that don't exist

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Nice try, a valiant effort

But no go.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Nice try, a valiant effort

But no go.

Using your icon for the depiction of the blind. One has to take off the blind man's glasses to see reality.

Your Icon tells all. One can't teach a self imposed blind man to see.

But the blind man, even fake ones, often get sympathy and coins in the cup, which is all Christianty is about. There is big money in promotion of ignorance and superstitions from the minds of the more primitive.

Ghost stories sell well too.

edit on 23-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: But there comes a time to move past primitive concepts and deal with the reality

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

God is teaching me to see as we speak my friend.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And the typical teachings that you tell are too embarrising to repeat to the list, as usual.

Real men can see with their own eyes, and don't need imaginary friends help.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm getting bored of listening to you flog a dead horse mate no offence. You were at least interesting me at first and I can't wait for you to reverse my 'dead horse' comment in a smart way.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

And the typical teachings that you tell are too embarrising to repeat to the list, as usual.

*Note to self...

Every time I have received a U2U Troll Warning.

It turned out to be correct. Just Saying.

To Mr. Opus: As soon as I hit reply, I am going to say a prayer for you.

I am also going to pray for the OP. I hope Jesus will bless him as he has done for me.

I welcome my brother in Christ. I ask everyone to join me in asking Jesus to bless Mr.Opus.

I hope your not offended...Please take it in the spirit that the prayer is being offered.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I will join you in prayer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Might I suggest to you Chuck Missler's "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours" introductory course either at khouse.org or on YouTube if you'd rather watch the accompanying powerpoint presentation. Great for a beginner's introduction and I have been blessed tremendously by it. It would have been nice for me to hear it at the beginning of my journey into the Word of God.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I'm getting bored of listening to you flog a dead horse mate no offence. You were at least interesting me at first and I can't wait for you to reverse my 'dead horse' comment in a smart way.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Just asking for the show us your god or Jesus, in reality.

If it is all imagination-----then that is all you got.

The reality becomes that the concepts of heaven and hell, and god are just concepts of human imagination and they are not a reality.

Everyone knows the religion plays little conceptual games with people in their Holy Spirit is only human imagination and does not exist in reality. Thus, it is called fantasy. It is a widely held fantasy, composed of fantastic stories fabricated with imagination, allegory. metaphore, but nothing of reality.

If it is reality, show us all.

While you are praying, tell god or Jesus or both that I want to meet them. If they don't show as reality, then your prayers are for nothing but some silly game. That doesn't mean I want some human showing up tell me he is part of the body of jesus, which is all that every Christian does when I say introduce me to Jesus. Just because a Christian has a thought of this or that does not mean it is a reality.

While you at it----ask to have all the lives at Aurora restored. Then, I'll have something to go on. That would be a true miracle. So, just asking you all to show us that there is reality to this pile of imaginary words you brew to clog up forums that lack any concept for reality.

Till then, you are about as great as a PT Barnum side show.

Show us all something besides an endless mound of fabricated words of man's imagination.

edit on 23-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The word mound of fabricators

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Might I suggest to you Chuck Missler's "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours" introductory course either at khouse.org or on YouTube if you'd rather watch the accompanying powerpoint presentation. Great for a beginner's introduction and I have been blessed tremendously by it. It would have been nice for me to hear it at the beginning of my journey into the Word of God.
Thanks I will check out later!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Real men see REALITY...

Real men know the difference between lies and TRUTH...

REAL men love the TRUTH...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

And you know what the truth is?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Real men see REALITY...

Real men know the difference between lies and TRUTH...

REAL men love the TRUTH...

Sounds like that leaves you and me looking into a land of fantasy imagination, and not real men, just children with vivid imginations.

Simple question----just show everyone here the reality of either god or Jesus. Should be real easy to pray for the restoration of the lives of all the Aurora folks.

But we all know----you can't---there are no miracles of that type. Your words are hollow and your intentions not honest.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by whyamIhere

I will join you in prayer.

You all might want to try harder. Not feeling a thing here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Welcome, brother! Pay no attention to Mr MagnumOpus, for he speaks against things he can not see, and calls you blind, or so it seems to me.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join