It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TechUnique has seen the light

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I don't care what they say about you man, you're alright in my book.

I'm glad you found some happiness in your life.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, this should be interesting. T has not read the Bible and has been going to get around to it for a while now, but somehow he knows god and Jesus.

Perhaps all you know is the popularized legends, since you don't read any source material.

When you do get around to beginning to read the history of where god came from, do read the Book of Enoch and the translations of the Sumerian Tablets that speak to the same story as Enoch. Jesus and the Essene group had the Book of Enoch and this appears how Jesus came to value god as "Abba", or "Daddy", which is the term for Enki, the creator god for the NT.

There you find those that served god were about colonizing a planet, and they needed workers to serve them to dig for gold, build grand monuments for themselves, build great cities using irrigation, and all that.

The Bible is a difficult learning process and the OT god stems from the Enlil term for god, and the NT god stems from the Enki term for god from the Ancient Sumerican Creator god concepts. So, unless you start there, then the whole of the OT makes little sense, and most end up more lost than they were before they started.

So, it would appear you have commited to serve god, in the sense of those that colonized the planet, for the purpose of being served, so they could play. You commit to nothing less than serving a king, and giving up your rights as an individual of nature's kingdom to equality.

It would appear to most that you are more lost now, than when you started. It would appear that when you have read so little, that you have not even begun to understand the concepts of religion to the point of realizing the OT and the NT are a dichotomy of Enlik and Enki themes for god.

Thus, since you have read near nothing, and what you intend to read appears shallow of what is needed to comprehind god, -- One has to wonder of your insights for the claims you want others to consider.

When you actually read more, you might change your tune and speak with a degree of intelligence.

Right now you appear to speak only from a foundation of ignorance and little learning.

edit on 22-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: god is a poorly understood concept in religion, one that isn't as good as claimed

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
MagnusOptimus, the site wouldn't let me properly reply to your post so I am replying like this.

So because I haven't read the bible does that mean I haven't heard and read a lot of scripture? Because I have. And heard a lot of testament? And spoken to god myself? Learnt from god myself? Served god myself?

None of that is possible without immediately reading the entire bible beforehand?

mmkay. Like I said, when it is right for me I will start reading the bible. It is not something I should nor would like to rush or feel an ABSOLUTE duty to. My duty is to god. The god I have a relationship with and have had for a very long time. It has only been since recently that I have properly confirmed my faith and accept Jesus. When god calls me to the Bible I shall come.

I don't think you get where I am coming from do you?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by TechUnique

Do yourself a favor... If you decide to start reading the bible, skip the useless info and head straight for matthew.

The OT is unnecessary....

Congrats on your new found spiritualism

You seem to not understand what the Living Word is. He is the Torah and Yahweh made flesh. Saying the Tenach is unecessary is like saying the Messiah is unecessary. You have fallen a long way to insult Christ Akragon. I'll tell you this little bit, the rest is for you to learn on you own. The OT is one of the witnesses to the identity of Yahweh and Christ. The fact that you do not know this surprises me. Maybe thats why you don't know who Messiah is, because the Tenach is "unecessary".
edit on 22-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

You're funny bro...

This comming from the guy who believes Jesus is God...

At least i only point out useless information... you on the other hand, Insult The Father by making his son God.

Who did Jesus pray to? Himself?

Who did he beg to "take this cup from me"? Himself?

Who did he say is greater then himself? Himself?

He said his Father is merciful and forgiving.... The OT God is neither

Its a shame you're blinded by your religion my friend, but its truely tragic that you pull others down with you...

:shk:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
MagnusOptimus, the site wouldn't let me properly reply to your post so I am replying like this.

So because I haven't read the bible does that mean I haven't heard and read a lot of scripture? Because I have. And heard a lot of testament? And spoken to god myself? Learnt from god myself? Served god myself?

None of that is possible without immediately reading the entire bible beforehand?

mmkay. Like I said, when it is right for me I will start reading the bible. It is not something I should nor would like to rush or feel an ABSOLUTE duty to. My duty is to god. The god I have a relationship with and have had for a very long time. It has only been since recently that I have properly confirmed my faith and accept Jesus. When god calls me to the Bible I shall come.

I don't think you get where I am coming from do you?

I think I know where you are coming from. You suggest to us that you hear little voice, an inner voice, in your mind that you ascribe to speaking to god.

In the mean time, does this mean you were speaking to Jesus as god, or to Jesus' god Enki (aka Daddy/Abba), or to the OT god Yahweh of Enlil derivation?

The Bible speaks to Elohim, or multple gods. Which one does your voice represent and which do you want to serve? The Bible also speaks to both Satan and Jesus being Lucifer. How do you know you are not speaking to one of the Lucifers?

Since all this occurs in your mind, how are you going to show everyone else which one you claim to be hearing?

It is interesting this inner voice doesn't suggest to you to read what the Christians call the Word of god, as the Bible Narratives. Yet, without doing such, how can you explain or test if the inner voice is god or satan.

What does the inner voice say besides accept me and accept Jesus and go tell your mother?

edit on 22-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Inner Voice stems from where?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have read the Bible twice...

Each time it left me more confused.

It was written by Man.....Enough Said.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Likely because you're reading it as one book... Its many books compiled into one.

Read the gospels, thats all you need anyways

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ak, you know LW is a Trinitarian. He never said Jesus was the Father.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Start with the Book of Enoch and It will make a lot more sense. Especially, read up on the Enoch family tree going back to Adam and on down to David and Jesus, etc. NT god and OT god are not the same, but from the Clan of Anu they are similar.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Likely because you're reading it as one book... Its many books compiled into one.

In those gospels Jesus said the OT testified of Him.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I did have a reply for you but then I was informed by U2U that you can be somewhat of a troll.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Take a look at how many anti-christian/religion treads have pooped up since this thread came out.
There was talk of thread sliding on a prediction thread.It seems to be rampant.
edit on 22-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I did have a reply for you but then I was informed by U2U that you can be somewhat of a troll.

One should not pay too much attention to the U2U types that can't answer simple questions put to them, so they hide behind U2U comments.

So, it would appear the Christians on the page---can't seem to answer the simple questions.

Is that where you want to allow things to appear?

You don't have a reasoned answer?

Your belief can't stand up to simple and polite questions?

edit on 22-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The appearance is you are lost more than when you began

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Yes... They mention him...

But he says "search" the scriptures.... That does not mean those books are about me...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I can't answer your questions. I tried but they are making me feel uncomfortable. I never said I wasn't going to read the bible I said I haven't gotten round to reading the bible and I didn't like our conversation from then on out. Sorry but whether or not you are intentionally trolling you obviously have that effect on people.

I'm just calling it as I see it, I wasn't going to say anything until someone messaged me warning about your posting history and reoccurring negative theme.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I can't answer your questions. I tried but they are making me feel uncomfortable. I never said I wasn't going to read the bible I said I haven't gotten round to reading the bible and I didn't like our conversation from then on out. Sorry but whether or not you are intentionally trolling you obviously have that effect on people.

I'm just calling it as I see it, I wasn't going to say anything until someone messaged me warning about your posting history and reoccurring negative theme.

Nobody suggested you were not going to read it at some point, whenever that calling happens. But when you are on the topics for god and Jesus it does tend to help along the conversation. A good many around here have read it and many even read a lot more than just that one source.

I think you'll only notice that I ask the most difficult question that the Christians don't want to talk about, as the real history shows up serious problems. So, all they tend to do is cast out diatribes because asking those questions embarrasses their belief. That is how serious debate goes, and this is the truth seeking debate list that uses history, old records, and lots of good old critical thinking.

If you get around to reading on religion I suggest you start back with Abraham and the City of Ur and that region of Sumeria, if you should really like to study the history for religion derived from Abraham's god.

Not to worry, those hard questions that I ask of religion has most of the Christian's embellished beliefs unable to support their position, which casts great doubt upon your belief, when you do the same game.

You got on here to tell people things you claim to know, but can't explain because you are uncomfortable. If you were sound in your beliefs, you ought to be comfortable enought to explain and talk about how you got there.

Guess there is no sound reason for how you got to where you are.

In real life you are going to meet a lot of persons that are well versed in religions, and they will ask you these questions. And to be considered well founding, you have to speak in a way that sounds more well founded than I believe in Santa Clauss, which is the concept that keeps little kids in line for rewards each year. Ask a little kid and Santa is very real to them.

So, you have to break past that intangeble of your inner voice telling I belief in Santa, or god, or Jesus as god.

If your god is real, all the world would be as aware. But that doesn't appear to be the case. Else all the world would be accepting Jesus or god, etc.

ATS isn't like your churches where everyone applauds because you tell you accept Jesus or god. Lots of us have examined religion details much more deeply that just running to church and making the little acceptance speech. Lots of us read to find where all these issues originated and it appears lots of us found it.

Your quest for knowledge hasn't even begun, nor it would appear knowing the theme for god and the real Jesus. Most of the world doesn't play the little mind spin games.

edit on 22-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: the intangeble god belief and santa

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

But he says "search" the scriptures.... That does not mean those books are about me...

At the time Christ said that the only scriptures the Jews had were the Tenakh. The NT was not written as of yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Nobody suggested you were not going to read it at some point, whenever that calling happens. But when you are on the topics for god and Jesus it does tend to help along the conversation. A good many around here have read it and many even read a lot more than just that one source.

I think you'll only notice that I ask the most difficult question that the Christians don't want to talk about, as the real history shows up serious problems. So, all they tend to do is cast out diatribes because asking those questions embarrasses their belief. That is how serious debate goes, and this is the truth seeking debate list that uses history, old records, and lots of good old critical thinking.

If you get around to reading on religion I suggest you start back with Abraham and the City of Ur and that region of Sumeria, if you should really like to study the history for religion derived from Abraham's god.

Not to worry, those hard questions that I ask of religion has most of the Christian's embellished beliefs unable to support their position, which casts great doubt upon your belief, when you do the same game.

You got on here to tell people things you claim to know, but can't explain because you are uncomfortable. If you were sound in your beliefs, you ought to be comfortable enought to explain and talk about how you got there.

Guess there is no sound reason for how you got to where you are.

In real life you are going to meet a lot of persons that are well versed in religions, and they will ask you these questions. And to be considered well founding, you have to speak in a way that sounds more well founded than I believe in Santa Clauss, which is the concept that keeps little kids in line for rewards each year. Ask a little kid and Santa is very real to them.

So, you have to break past that intangeble of your inner voice telling I belief in Santa, or god, or Jesus as god.

If your god is real, all the world would be as aware. But that doesn't appear to be the case. Else all the world would be accepting Jesus or god, etc.

ATS isn't like your churches where everyone applauds because you tell you accept Jesus or god. Lots of us have examined religion details much more deeply that just running to church and making the little acceptance speech. Lots of us read to find where all these issues originated and it appears lots of us found it.

Your quest for knowledge hasn't even begun, nor it would appear knowing the theme for god and the real Jesus. Most of the world doesn't play the little mind spin games.

edit on 22-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: the intangeble god belief and santa

I got to where I am through divine intervention. How can I explain to you properly MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with God? And the very personal and intimate details that lead me to my current train of thought?

My faith is personal not religious.

That is one of the reasons why your questions are hard for me to answer. I have read the bible before I just haven't stuck at it and read the whole thing. Nowhere near the whole thing. But I've been shown plenty of bits from the Bible and I've had god speak to me through other people and I've witnessed things you obviously couldn't contemplate otherwise you would have a much different attitude.

It is so hard for me to jot down some of my divine experiences in word. Not only that but I feel that a lot of it is so personal and intimate that at least some of it should be kept to ourselves.

EDIT TO ADD: OH and by the way, I used to follow a very similar train of thought that you portray in this thread. Don't think I haven't denied Christianity before based on APPARENT history. I have looked into the Sumerian's & Babylonians to at least some degree. Especially in regards to extra terrestrials, sky gods and biblical stories.

Have you ever thought that these extra terrestrials could be heavily influencing how most people perceive history? In order to keep us from something?

If they used to enslave us then whats to stop them doing this?......

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

At the time Christ said that the only scriptures the Jews had were the Tenakh. The NT was not written as of yet.

No need to state the obvious...

Point being... They "mention" him.... You make it sound like those books are dedicated to him... When in fact he is barely mentioned

This is why he said "search"....

edit on 22-7-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join