It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TechUnique has seen the light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Over the past 2-3 years especially there has been a spiritual battle for my soul and for my mind. Enough here on ATS probably think I'm kooky enough as it is.. but at the risk of destroying any credibility I actually have left (On ATS LOL) I am proclaiming the following.

I now walk with god more than I ever have. I have properly confirmed my faith in Christ and I now have a more intimate relationship with god than I ever have in my entire life. This doesn't mean that I'm going to buy fully into religion, a very man manipulated concept. It means that I now have a beautiful relationship with god and plan to walk with him and serve him whenever I am needed or can. I am not going to preach to people, especially here at ATS. I will never condemn people and everyone is entitled to their own opinions and faiths, whether I believe them to be right or not.

Just wanted to say that, I think you all deserve to know where I stand as I contribute to ATS fairly regularly.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Just wanted to say that, I think you all deserve to know where I stand as I contribute to ATS fairly regularly.

Nobody cares

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Nobody cares

I do

If you don't care why post?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Nobody cares

I do

hmm, good point

you getta star for that

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Nobody cares

I do

hmm, good point

you getta star for that

I like that comeback.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I now walk with god more than I ever have. I have properly confirmed my faith in Christ and I now have a more intimate relationship with god than I ever have in my entire life.

I will say, I am glad to see this!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
now give it to everyone. with an understanding behind the devotion

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I now walk with god more than I ever have. I have properly confirmed my faith in Christ and I now have a more intimate relationship with god than I ever have in my entire life.

I feel that I probably don't wanna ask this question, but for some reason, I'm gonna ask it anyways.

Why??
Was there any particularly significant incident that led you to this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I feel that I probably don't wanna ask this question, but for some reason, I'm gonna ask it anyways.

Why??
Was there any particularly significant incident that led you to this conclusion?

It was a culmination of my entire life and all the lessons I have learnt. I have always believed in god but have never taken the leap of faith the only reason I can put down to this is that I had to learn ungodly lessons in order to better my soul in the long run and be more helpful to others.

A really good friend of mine from school.. A truly angelic angel, actually NAMED Angelique lol! She was speaking to me over the phone when I was down a couple of weeks ago and god spoke to me through her. Today I was with my mum and I told her properly about my new faith and she prayed for me and everything I am facing at the moment, was speaking in tongues a lot as well and the holy spirit completely moved me.

Now I am complete certain in my faith and I have never felt more replenished, cleaned and revitalized. Today was the massive leap for me although I had made a few smaller leaps in the previous months.

Thanks for asking it feels good to answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So Tech, I'm not sure how your religion works for you but if you are now convinced of God's presence then does that mean that you believe the story of Adam & Eve and so on?

Or is your new-found belief in more of a spiritual sense?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple

So Tech, I'm not sure how your religion works for you but if you are now convinced of God's presence then does that mean that you believe the story of Adam & Eve and so on?

I will never take anything and everything in the bible(s) at face value as I am very skeptical about the origins of all Holy Books.

Saying that I am very interested in reading the bible, just haven't got round to it yet been meaning to for years and especially over the past few months of which my faith has grown exponentially!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I will never take anything and everything in the bible(s) at face value as I am very skeptical about the origins of all Holy Books.

Saying that I am very interested in reading the bible, just haven't got round to it yet been meaning to for years and especially over the past few months of which my faith has grown exponentially!

So what exactly do you believe in? I mean, what's your faith grounded on?
edit on 21-7-2012 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So what exactly do you believe in? I mean, what's your faith grounded on?
edit on 21-7-2012 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

I believe that Christ died for our sins and that he walks with me through my trials and tribulations giving me strength and faith in god. In a nutshell

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You got it brother!
That's the best foundation to have.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why post if you do not care. You are showing you care in some way, either positive or negative by posting.
edit on Sat Jul 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

posting a reply doesnt mean I care. most likely it means i'm bored.
stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I think maybe hes getting a bit tired of the dumbass, self serving, "look at me" posts that have been popping up on a conspiracy forum. Stuff like this belongs on facebook, along with all of the other narcissistic crap.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Do yourself a favor... If you decide to start reading the bible, skip the useless info and head straight for matthew.

The OT is unnecessary....

Congrats on your new found spiritualism

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Alot of us love the fact you feel better, but we realize faith in error cannot continue much longer...you will be exposed to the universe to what God really is, and certainly you will realize that SIN does not exist, and no judgemental figure outside of YOU is coming to save OR destroy you.

Until this realization takes place we will wait for you, too realize your own true self, and stop serving a God that was never there in the form you believe.

All of this GOOD ENERGY is coming from YOURSELF, but once the delusion disappears, you will be alone again, and again, and again.

How many more times must people Misuse Christ's message and carry on with the Life of Guilt ??

<<   2  3  4 >>

join