It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Nails It: How The LIBOR Scandal Might Take The Financial Elite Down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is amazing information here, a very good summary of documented events happening.
The Swiss research is amazing.

When the team further untangled the web of ownership, it found much of it tracked back to a "super-entity" of 147 even more tightly knit companies -- all of their ownership was held by other members of the super-entity -- that controlled 40 per cent of the total wealth in the network.

SOURCE New Scientist

People can try and kill the messenger, but can you kill this information ?
This is very good and hope bringing news, lets see if this thing keeps moving.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bleh. Speaking of Drake, this message from Neil Keenan (an e-mail to Drake, from Neil Keenan) is posted on Drake's web site, here.

NEWS from Neil Keenan--July 23, 2012

I don't know what to make of this Neil Keenan. A lot of people here believed the trillion dollar lawsuit was real, so here's the man who filed it talking to Drake. Just a reminder that Drake said there would be mass arrests, then gave the green light... then nothing happened, so then he said aliens were coming to do it, but that didn't happen, either. So now he's saying that since the military isn't going to arrest anyone, and the aliens aren't going to do anything, it is now up to us to do it. So... pinch of salt, and all that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The frustrating irony of this scandal is that, if you notice, people around here tend to make non-conspiracies into huge elaborate, imaginative conspiracy theories and when a real, huge, big thing DOES happen like this LIBOR scandal .. they simply don't want to believe it.. how nuts is that?

I'm amazed that as big as this is, it's not sunk in much to most people.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OBAMA OR ROMNEY,... NO DIFFERENCE, THEY BOTH OBEY THE CABAL.
ACTUALLY ALL THE PAID SHILLS HERE ON ATS ALSO WORK INDIRECTLY FOR THE CABAL.
YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The frustrating irony of this scandal is that, if you notice, people around here tend to make non-conspiracies into huge elaborate, imaginative conspiracy theories and when a real, huge, big thing DOES happen like this LIBOR scandal .. they simply don't want to believe it.. how nuts is that?

Because libor rate fixing helps us, the everyday joe.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The collapse is imminent...
Nothing will help any more.
The cabal has won!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Nah, sacrifice for what? You really think the banks want more regulation? And by the way, the CFTC is an organisation from the american government, not from the Parliament of England. This is an international scandal, not an in-country one. How many times one has to repeat that?

I've been following this and I'm still not sure what to think. It seems like a good thing, outing corruption, etc., but there are a few things that make me hesitate to believe this is the real deal and not a sacrifice or a staged show.

First off, the common dialogue seems to be that this manipulation of rates and the market are a result of a total lack of regulation; the answer being that there needs to be a lot more government regulation and oversight and laws and restrictions to keep this from ever happening again.
In this case, I'm not sure as I haven't yet had time to attempt a review of the regulatory environments involved. I'm not even sure if that is possible; these institutions are multinational and world wide and the regulatory jurisdictions can get fuzzy.
But I do know that, at the height of the mortgage crisis here in the States, a lot of people were saying it was because big banking institutions in the U.S. were totally unregulated, and we needed to fix that and let the government regulate their greedy asses.
Unregulated?? A complete reading of the United States Federal Banking Regulations would take months--at the very least--and a complete comprehension of them may not be possible. Sort of like the U.S. Tax code, which is so massive and complex that no one, not even the IRS, really understands all of it cohesively.
I don't know why everyone thought there were no regulations, but it sure was said often and loudly, even though a simple search will direct you to loads and loads of government docs of Federal Banking Regulations. So naturally, I was suspicious, because it seemed like a classic argumentum ad infinitum propaganda campaign, or something to that effect.

I have also been confused as to why people seem to think the solution to financial corruption is government regulation. We all know and detest the fact that huge corporations and billionaire tycoons have been spending billions manipulating political systems around the world to their own ends. Buying government power, in other words. So why is it that everyone seems to think if we pass new laws that massively extend government regulatory power, then all will be well? Because it seems to me like that's just increasing the amount of power that can--and will--be bought, then twisted and used, by the very institutions we sought to control.

To sum: A financial or economic crisis occurs, an investigation into the cause and culprits is instigated. Layers of corruption and fraud, sometimes going back for decades, are revealed. Lack of regulation cited as reason fraud was able to take place unchecked, even though there are in fact regulations all over the place and the decades-old fraud continued unabated through many vast increases, decreases, and changes in the regulatory environment. Nevertheless, public narrative results in a demand for more regulations and heavier oversight; laws are passed, here and there a CEO or board of directors are indicted and imprisoned(in the U.S., they go to a minimum security Federal prison, which is like a freaking spa except that you can't leave), everything quiets down...till the next crisis. Rinse and repeat.

Watching the video in the OP, I was struck by the comparison to the Mafia and "Wall Street" and how they seemed to have very similar tactics. In its heyday, one of the things the mob was famous for--and what made it so dangerous and difficult to stop--was that the top guys, the ones in charge, the ones that were the core and foundation of the organization and therefore the root cause of all the crime and violence, were 'untouchable.' They were guilty and everyone knew it, but no one could prove it and the law couldn't stop them. When big crimes happened, investigation would out some big names, but never the biggest. Never the Elite.

I feel like the same thing has been happening with government and finance, except that these bastards have taken it a step further. When one of their houses of cards falls down and sends shock waves through the rest of society, they steer the resulting outrage into actually increasing their ability to engage in financial machinations and manipulations by giving them more government power to buy and control to their own ends.

I wish I could believe that this time is different.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I am not a fan of David wilcock..but he won
Me over with this. Amazing work by the Swiss..great investigative work by wilcock and his people and sources to put this together. This lays the curtain aside, we now see more than we ever have..and there are many layers yet to be peeled. If you extrapolate just a bit from the findings, you can look at every industry on earth with new eyes..is there ANY real competition between companies, or is all of it grand theatre? That core set of corporations..the 147..to the 1300+ own 80% of EVERYTHING. that means that, for someone who works in entertainment, Warner bros isn't really competing against a lionsgate. At least not at the higher levels. There is COLLUSION and AGREEMENT on how much competition should take place, and the numbers; but they still keep it all in the family.

This work changes everything.

edit on 24-7-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

However, this time, there is a real life possibility.

these are all distrations to stop you looking where u are supposed to be looking. and when people grow tired of these stories, new stories will be introduced.

That's right....... everyone, keep your eyes on tom and katie

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is the most down to earth article that i have been reading of Wilcock so far.
No aliens here, just news facts.

Very good to see that so much of this information is out in the open.
We have been working for a financial slave drivers cartel.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
He is living in a dream world if he believes the LIBOR scandal will bring the top of the pyramid crashing down.

These elite engineer collapses, they are in charge of nukes, and they would rather destroy the world than go to jail. That is thier mentality.

If there is even the slightest chance the police and government turn against them then there will be a war to end all wars.

I cant see the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds and Morgans going to prison, not a doodoo chance

They will sacrifice a couple of top bankers though that I am sure of, maybe Diamond or a couple of his ilk.

But the only way the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds etc will get into trouble is if the whole world grabs thier pitchforks and marches on their hundreds of palaces.

TPTB amen... not a chance. They INVENTED the Samson Option, and have no
intention of even being fingered. If Zappa's "Total thermonuclear war is bad for business.."
can carry any weight around here, look at how hamstrung business has become world-
wide due to purposely constricted money supplies. Nothing to lose, we're all bled out...
time to irradiate the pork.
You can all breathe easy though, there isn't going to be a sufficient leak of real info about
the sheer magnitude of this thing to get Tommy Twelve Pack riled. I doubt the LIBOR
scandal is going to get any more airplay than copper-top clone: not on their watch.
When the regulators are regulated by irregulars, you get this. Let the dervishes whirl--
and the gun grab is Friday. Stock up, folks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The amazing thing I glean from this thread is that no matter how many years (over 15 now) that Wilcock has been running his frauds, people will still fly into his light like moths at the least bit of encouragement.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

The LIBOR scandal has started the Great Revealing of Financial Tyranny. Mass arrests must begin with mass charges, and mass court cases

thought the mass arrests had already started? how many times have we been told this?

now they are adding mass charges and mass court cases to the line.

i think you can take the 'm' off the mass and we would be closer to the truth.

there will never be any mass arrests. people who think like this have no idea how this world is run and will always be run.

if you are waiting for mass arrests you will still be waiting when you take your last breath on this planet.

Read the article, even UK's MSM is talking about mass criminal charges and arrests (David Cameron called for a mass arrest of everybody implicated in the scandal). This scandal could deal a solid strike to the occult financial system, we are talking about 12 of the biggest banks of the world all conspiring against the people.

Usually, the regulatory organisations don't bother breaking these scandals, and when they do, they are about small players stealing millions or billions to the people.

This time it is different: Barclay's is facing serious legal threats, and all the banks will most likely be in the same situation not so long from now. Yes, he's been talking about mass arrest for some time, and it never came to happen. However, this time, there is a real life possibility. By that I mean this is a developing scandal that is going wild, especially in the UK, and it simply can't be silenced.

Find one equivalent scandal that is as big as this one. There is none, period. This is the biggest scheme disclosure, the biggest scandal exposed to the public since...well since forever. This is unprecedented, I fail to see why people aren't going insane over this.

800 trillions worth of fraud sure is something that should wreak havoc right?

EDIT: I wish to add, it's not because it ain't big in our western media that the situation isn't enormous. No silence will undo what has been exposed. The banks are in big troubles, and I don't know how they can get out of there healthy.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

Dont set too much store on david cameron calling for mass arrests - his in laws are the Astor family blue blood banking aristocrats that are indeed key players in the house of windsor inner circle - camerons just paying lip service to the masses - the very people involved in LIBOR are his backers and pay masters .

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I hate to be 'that guy' as I always TRY to be the most open minded person in every thread I post in but,.......
David WilCOCK could write an article about information that he has suggesting that the shy is blue and I would LMAO and call him a quack.

He is THAT powerful.
He can take something that is perfectly true and, by mearly uttering the words, can make it instantly B.S.

If he were my neighbor and he told me my house was on fire I would laugh at him,kick him in the balls, and then proceed to walk into my burning house and complain about the heat, knowing that, while it may appear my house is burning down around me, If David Wilcock said it then...... I'm sure he's full of #. I'll be fine.

The guy creeps me out on many different levels.
I HOPE his information is true and would like to see it come from someone else so I can believe it.
Because as it stands, I will NEVER believe anything that man says unless I hear it from at least one other source.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't truly believe that.

If you take down the elite,
society will collapse around you.

There needs to be a moderate way to introduce new individuals into fame, and they will make the changes.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Oh, we all believe it. The LIBOR scandal is huge, it shows how corrupt things have gotten. The thing is, what will come of it. I see some low level flunkies have gotten arrested, they are doing investigations into other low tier elite - I will take note when some of the big players get taken down (like the Tres Sec)

The public has already forgotten about this, with the BATMAN shootings and the Olympics. The bread and circus show has already taken their minds off the scam.....as they have been conditioned, via social engineering, to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

lol, yeah i've had friends and family laugh and say i'm nuts and how the hell could i know anything about banking. Then this happens and they say they don't understand about banking and I'm still nuts.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well we have been watching and waiting...now will English MSM follow suit..www.divinecosmos.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join