It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Nails It: How The LIBOR Scandal Might Take The Financial Elite Down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

This thread starts off talking about 'a movement against the cabal' with these mass arrests.

From the article you linked we now know that ;

"But banks are hoping that at least regulators will see that the scandal was mainly due to individual misbehavior of a gang of traders."
www.huffingtonpost.com...

So once again the banks are fine and just a few patsy traders will take the hit. They are talking about a dozen traders possibly getting arrested.

Scandal over. Too funny.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by BoilingFrog

I don't understand how you and others on this thread and most of the other miserable sons of bitches on ATS have become so cynical. Are your lives so empty of possibility that things can get better that you have lost even a shred of hope?

Hang on there, Bucky, you're going to need all the energy you can muster to toss those ropes over tree limbs and hang those golddarned Rockefellerchilds.

rofl

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Scandal over..?

"...are hoping..." are the operative words within your quote. Ever hear of plea bargains? Ever hear of small-time crooks turning states-evidence against their bosses? Ever hear of Enron? I have no doubt the small fish will be the first arrested. However, they are all white collar criminals and faced with jail time they will gladly cop a plea.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this scandal. Although it's not getting the publicity it should in this country right now, it's being highly publicized in Great Britain. Because of the enormous amount of money involved, I believe it's only a matter of time before America finally wakes up and becomes outraged too.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by 1questioner

This thread starts off talking about 'a movement against the cabal' with these mass arrests.

From the article you linked we now know that ;

"But banks are hoping that at least regulators will see that the scandal was mainly due to individual misbehavior of a gang of traders."
www.huffingtonpost.com...

So once again the banks are fine and just a few patsy traders will take the hit. They are talking about a dozen traders possibly getting arrested.

Scandal over. Too funny.

Yes, that's what the banks hope, but the scandal isn't about how a few bankers could rig the game. The scandal is about the self-regulatory system created by these banks to manipulate virtually every financial instrument of the world, the conspiracy that everybody was talking about with no proof. Now it's public knowledge.

Scandal over? Hardly...

If so? How is this even close to be over?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Okay OP:

I was getting sick of Wilcock myself, but you sounded really convinced---so I read the article and watched the videos and I'm pretty impressed.

I get it.

I really do.

This is big.

Come on folks! The MSM is actually discussing this. It's big.

Stop being so cyncial and ho-hum.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Getting to the bottom of the LIBOR fraud is not the same as getting to the bottom of a corrupt international monetary system. In fact the LIBOR scandal may just be a sacrifice to push people into asking for international regulation, of forcing Britain to join the EU consolidation of regulatory power in international hands not accountable to any representative government.

Is this the LIBOR scandal merely for show, is the uncovering of the scandal itself merely a manipulation of public and Parliament or is this a real comeuppance in the works? I doubt it is the latter. There simply is no group in England powerful enough to give the City Of London its comeuppance.

My guess is that this is a controlled "sacrifice" for show, a fake purging of evil by Satan himself so we will trust him again.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow...look at this article from the UK.... almost deserves its own thread:

source: reuters: www.reuters.com...

U.S. prosecutors and European regulators are close to arresting individual traders and charging them with colluding to manipulate global benchmark interest rates, according to people familiar with a sweeping investigation into the rate-rigging scandal.

Federal prosecutors in Washington, D.C., have recently contacted lawyers representing some of the individuals under suspicion to notify them that criminal charges and arrests could be imminent, said two of those sources who asked not to be identified because the investigation is ongoing.

Defense lawyers, some of whom represent individuals under suspicion, said prosecutors have indicated they plan to begin making arrests and filing criminal charges in the next few weeks. In long-running financial investigations it is not uncommon for prosecutors to contact defense lawyers for individuals before filing charges to offer them a chance to cooperate or take a plea, these lawyer said.

The prospect of charges and arrests of individuals means that prosecutors are getting a fuller picture of how traders at major banks allegedly sought to influence the London Interbank Offered Rate, or Libor, and other global rates that underpin hundreds of trillions of dollars in assets. The criminal charges would come alongside efforts by regulators to punish major banks with fines, and could show that the alleged activity was not rampant in the banks.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog
Getting to the bottom of the LIBOR fraud is not the same as getting to the bottom of a corrupt international monetary system. In fact the LIBOR scandal may just be a sacrifice to push people into asking for international regulation, of forcing Britain to join the EU consolidation of regulatory power in international hands not accountable to any representative government.

Is this the LIBOR scandal merely for show, is the uncovering of the scandal itself merely a manipulation of public and Parliament or is this a real comeuppance in the works? I doubt it is the latter. There simply is no group in England powerful enough to give the City Of London its comeuppance.

My guess is that this is a controlled "sacrifice" for show, a fake purging of evil by Satan himself so we will trust him again.

Well, in my mind it would be pretty stupid if this was merely a sacrifice. It exposes and brings to light the fact that the entire economic system is rigged and based on fantasies. It just doesn't make sense. It exposes 300 to 800 trillion of USD that have been manipulated. The old belief that the economy is based on the market doesn't exist anymore, since the market are themselves manipulated through the LIBOR. How is that a good move, it just shows for once to everybody who wants to see it the tight manipulated and corrupted structure of the financial system. It brings to light what 12 of the biggest banks of the world have been doing for years now.

Nah, sacrifice for what? You really think the banks want more regulation? And by the way, the CFTC is an organisation from the american government, not from the Parliament of England. This is an international scandal, not an in-country one. How many times one has to repeat that?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I trust David Wilcock -- I trust his association with L/L Research.

For those who are not aware of L/L Research, you may want to read some of their transcripts.

One might find similarities between Yoda the Jedi Master with his "Force" and the powerful knowledge that is made available through the L/L Research site.

This "Great Revealing" is a key victory for our earth, humanity, and the forces of love/light.

edit on 22-7-2012 by seasoul because: It's time to clean house!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

and i ask you why would we not hope for these things to happen? do you wish it to stay the same?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog

reply to post by BoilingFrog

I don't understand how you and others on this thread and most of the other miserable sons of bitches on ATS have become so cynical. Are your lives so empty of possibility that things can get better that you have lost even a shred of hope?

Hang on there, Bucky, you're going to need all the energy you can muster to toss those ropes over tree limbs and hang those golddarned Rockefellerchilds.

rofl

You ready for some irony? I am unpacking boxes in a house I finally found to rent after being foreclosed on and forced out of my house June 23. My wife and kids have been staying with friends and family for the last month while I worked and moved our belongings.

If anybody has a reason to want to see somebody pay for the tears I shed as I pulled away from the only house I ever owned, it's me. However, for starters I've come to realize that revenge is a monumental waste of spiritual energy and I have no desire to add to the pain and suffering of this small planet.

The next point I must make is that nothing is black and white. There are plenty of Rothschilds who are decent, loving human beings and many "cabal" family members are also decent and have played no part in the atrocities. I have been a guest of the Rockafeller family in Tarrytown, NY at their Pocantico estate and my wife and children spent the last ten days with another family that owes their wealth to great grandfather Mellon.

I can assure you I have never seen any satanic rituals being practiced by them but I believe to the core of my soul that there are those evil persons who have indeed paid hommage to and verily summoned dark forces by which they exerted undue influence over humanity.

We are entering a new paradigm. Something glorious, grand and divine is occurring. It is my belief that we are all about to graduate to a new level of understanding. I don't know what "ascension" means but I do know that the dark side was necessary and placed on earth so that we may truly understand the depth of the human experience.

The time has come for our suffering to end. The time has come for our trials and tribulations to end. We have been tempered like a sword in a foundry and through the repeated poundings over many lives, the time has come for us to shine and to share our unabashed love for one another.

I am ready to step out of the shadows and into the glory of a magnificent beam of light that shall shine from the heavens on all of my brothers and sisters. There shall be punishment for those who took pleasure in the pain and suffering they have caused but they shall be their own judge and jury and when the veil is lifted and they recognize what they have done, their can be no greater punishment than that they choose for themselves.

I pity them. I pity the debunkers on ATS have have flocked here since the fall of 2009. Their presence has been painfully obvious to those of us who have woken up a little earlier than most. They know who they are. God help them.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
He may be using facts, but the wording of the article makes it sound like he is taking credit for the whole thing.
He says he will keep everyone advised of any progress, and again, makes it sound as if he has some kind of insider knowledge. I can't stand the guy. Even if he's telling the truth, many who know him will ignore it as more of his outlandish ramblings.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

We are entering a new paradigm. Something glorious, grand and divine is occurring. It is my belief that we are all about to graduate to a new level of understanding. I don't know what "ascension" means but I do know that the dark side was necessary and placed on earth so that we may truly understand the depth of the human experience.

The time has come for our suffering to end. The time has come for our trials and tribulations to end. We have been tempered like a sword in a foundry and through the repeated poundings over many lives, the time has come for us to shine and to share our unabashed love for one another.

I am ready to step out of the shadows and into the glory of a magnificent beam of light that shall shine from the heavens on all of my brothers and sisters. There shall be punishment for those who took pleasure in the pain and suffering they have caused but they shall be their own judge and jury and when the veil is lifted and they recognize what they have done, their can be no greater punishment than that they choose for themselves.

Here, hear, Reverend!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
David Wilcock has ruined his reputation of late by endorsing such people as Brockbrader and Drake, and hanging out with Fulford and company. Of course he is not going to mention ascension or channeling Ra, most people know he is a wanna be genius who uses other people's work and tries to make it look like his own discoveries.

Libor is a very important situation that has nothing to do with the hidden gold, the super secret Asian white dragons society, or other fake predictions Wilcock has made. It's a hot story, he is needing hits on his site which I applaud, he has to make a buck you know. I write my own articles as well as present others articles, but I always give credit and point to my sources. Wilcock won't allow anyone to question him, his followers go ballistic if you say anything about his character and unwillingness to admit when he is wrong. David Wilcock is a near god to many, and to ever question his guerrilla marketing techniques (very good I might add and worth copying if you wanna make a buck online) makes you a negative hate monger. Ok, so I am negative about Wilcock. He's a distraction anyway. I'd rather actually read the books he is stealing his information from. I wouldn't feel this way if he actually gave credit where it is truly due, but instead he wants to be worshiped. I read anything by Wilcock only when I have my hip waders on so I can avoid being covered in too much bs.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Looks to me like they're just going to pin this on a few people. The real brains behind this operation will probably get away with it, as usual. Such is how this world seems to work.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I'm sorry, I don't believe a word David Wilcock has to say. The guy is a complete fraud.
At the very least, he is a spiritualist trying to pilfer money from people who fall for this gobbelty gook.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by Gab1159

David Wilcock has posted one of his best articles yesterday on the LIBOR scandal and how it ties with what might be the beginning of the end for the financial elite of the world.

I would question the use of the word "best" to describe any David Wilcock article.

Didn't he say the same thing about this big trillion dollar lawsuit filed by the Dragon family that his lunatic buddy Ben Fulford dropped the dime on?

He makes good people look bad.

You can most certainly count on this lawsuit not amounting to much now that Wilcock has said that it will be the beginning of the end for the financial elite.
I think that he is a shill used to dumb down his audience.
The guy makes no sense and lives in a world of fairies and gumdrops.
edit on 21/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

You'd have to be pretty dumb to be dumbed down by wilcock .... just saying

I think wilcock has dropped one trip to many
edit on 23/7/12 by MrBurgo2U because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There could be mass arrests, those people the banks owe money to will be arrested, to shut them up! There are plenty of FEMA camps to incarcerate them in, possibly some abroad that only the CIA know of. The banks have had hundreds or years to get their act together. (they don't mind their pound of flesh with blood on it, for those who know Shakespeare)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Comment made personally to me by a HSBC bank trader:

yeah there's always the other side to it though with banking. those libor scandals - they're dumping it all on the banks even though it was in the interest of main street to have libor set low because of all the mortgages and loans tied to libor. the average man would have gone bankrupt if not for the low borrowing rates.

i do this for a living and am intimately familiar with the current allegations levelled at banks regarding the fixing of libor rates and terrorism financing. my bank is one of those on the list. this whole Fed vs banks situation has gotten a little out of control. in 08, the fed forced BOA to buyout merrill even though the former didn't know the extent of toxic assets on merril's balance sheet, but they bought em out anyway on instruction that it was necessary to prevent a meltdown. couple of months later, CEO gets ousted for buying rubbish assets. again in the crisis, all the american banks, including JP morgan and wellsfargo, which were more than solvent, were forced to take bailout money even though they initially rejected it, just because the fed didn't want to make an example of the poorly capitalized banks. guess what. years down the road theyr'e singing to the tune of "we gave you bailout money, so here's regulation down your throat".

edit on 23-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join