It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Nails It: How The LIBOR Scandal Might Take The Financial Elite Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Max Keiser has been covering this extensively lately as well, there is no BS here, although i doubt the usual Wilcock bashers will care, since they seem happy enough lounging in their ignorance.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

You can put the Wilcock hate aside, he doesn't talk about 2012, ascension, ET help or insider information

One has a tendency not to throw failure in one's own face.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Max Keiser has been covering this extensively lately as well, there is no BS here, although i doubt the usual Wilcock bashers will care, since they seem happy enough lounging in their ignorance.

Thank you for these, I'll be watching these videos as soon as I can!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Fantastic good news, and thank you for the post! Bumped most enthusiastically,
this article of David's is a divergence from his regular ilk-- and for good reason.
The unraveling may take down a lot of comfort level all around, but most of us
are convinced something must be done, and quickly. As the mainstream is
dutifully covering the heck out of a justifiable tragedy, this parallel story is HUGE.
And it makes you wonder-- "What would anyone holding power do to keep it?"

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
[sigh]

I had not gotten three minutes into the article when Wilcock blathers...

This legal action required extraordinary secrecy to perform. Had the Cabal gotten wind of it, they would have killed everyone involved.

It's serious overstatements, irrational claims and infantile outbursts which continue to deem this "Ascensionist" invalid.

edit on 22/7/12 by BoilingFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'll admit I was intrigued by David's reportings when I first heard of him, mainly because mainstream news is so fkn boring. After awhile, you kind of see a pattern though. That pattern is every prediction he makes does not come to fruition. So you just start ignoring and move on.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Even if he knew about it, he would never have the data to prove it. You can't break a scandal of such proportions without undeniable proof, because it is simply too big people will not believe it.

You mean, like that whole Dragon Family thing?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It is still my belief that all that is going to happen is some finance committee will wag theur fingers harshly at some executives, some fines will be issued (who cares about that, they will use tax payers dollars for that) then some politician will proclaim that all is well, now go out and spend more money......70% of our economy is driven by consuming / debt creation.

reply to post by Gab1159

Are you LadyDragon?
edit on 22-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Call me crazy.. but didn't Benjamin Fulford call this earlier with the White Lotus society?

Very.. very interesting. Remember those Japanese guys that got busted in Sweden with a trillion or so in Federal issued bonds?

Hmmmm...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's all starting to make sense... it's becoming clear now why a few months ago all those banking directors and CEO's began to resign en mass.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Every word on this thread is nothing more than opinion. Those of you who hate Wilcock are powerless to change the facts of what IS.

IMHO we are the most fortunate human beings in the history of Humanity to be alive in this most auspicious time. My intuition tells me this is it. The world as we know is changed forever.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
It's all starting to make sense... it's becoming clear now why a few months ago all those banking directors and CEO's began to resign en mass.

you do realise they left often with huge pay-offs and all of them left to retire to huge pension fortunes. These guys are all mutli-millionaires. They left with the spoils.

The patsy's left behind are now looking aorund at themselves and wondering where all the money has gone.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

The world as we know is changed forever.

Your right there. The rich got richer and the poor have now nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have also grown tired of Wilcock's predictions and theatrics, but I'll tell you what that was a great piece of work! I don't know how he does it, just when he is about to be written off as a loon he pulls this expansive, indepth, sourced gem out of his hiney. Now if only he would stay this grounded more often!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog
[sigh]

I had not gotten three minutes into the article when Wilcock blathers...

This legal action required extraordinary secrecy to perform. Had the Cabal gotten wind of it, they would have killed everyone involved.

It's serious overstatements, irrational claims and infantile outbursts which continue to deem this "Ascensionist" invalid.

edit on 22/7/12 by BoilingFrog because: (no reason given)

How is anything you said any different from the venomous criticisms you try to apportion to Mr. Wilcock? Where is the support for your opinion? On what basis do you use the word "blather?"

There is an infinite chasm between the definitions and frame of references between "skeptics" and "debunkers."

Skepticism is a healthy perspective of applying caution to the unknown and having a lack of assumption. The perspective of a skeptic comes from a natural curiosity and a love of knowledge. Debunking seeks not enlightenment but criticism for criticism's sake. It is born of hatred of the unknown which is born of fear of the unknown.

This story cannot be stopped. The final act has been written long ago. We are faced, as individuals, with choices. We must chose sides. I am not afraid. I chose to step into my power and give no power to pathetic debunkers. You cannot scare me. The gig is up bitches. Get a life. Look up. Be grateful God put you on Earth. Stop worrying about everybody else and worry about yourself. Soon you will find yourself all alone in a dark corner muttering to yourself in the dark musty recesses of squalor. Let go before its too late.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
He is living in a dream world if he believes the LIBOR scandal will bring the top of the pyramid crashing down.

These elite engineer collapses, they are in charge of nukes, and they would rather destroy the world than go to jail. That is thier mentality.

If there is even the slightest chance the police and government turn against them then there will be a war to end all wars.

I cant see the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds and Morgans going to prison, not a doodoo chance

They will sacrifice a couple of top bankers though that I am sure of, maybe Diamond or a couple of his ilk.

But the only way the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds etc will get into trouble is if the whole world grabs thier pitchforks and marches on their hundreds of palaces.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
He is living in a dream world if he believes the LIBOR scandal will bring the top of the pyramid crashing down.

These elite engineer collapses, they are in charge of nukes, and they would rather destroy the world than go to jail. That is thier mentality.

If there is even the slightest chance the police and government turn against them then there will be a war to end all wars.

I cant see the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds and Morgans going to prison, not a doodoo chance

They will sacrifice a couple of top bankers though that I am sure of, maybe Diamond or a couple of his ilk.

But the only way the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds etc will get into trouble is if the whole world grabs thier pitchforks and marches on their hundreds of palaces.

You have to realize that in the possibility where the Rothschilds and all don't get jail time, this is the kind of scandal that forces the authorities (here the CFTC) to bring in new regulations that will block such acts.

This is the first international financial scandal to see the light, this is the smoking gun that the economy is controlled by an elite structure. Those of us who were aware on the web...couldn't do anything. Even those in the CFTC who knew couldn't do a thing until they had irrefutable proof (hence a 3 year long secretive investigation).

This is a big deal for most people involved in the economy, because the conspiracy theory just became a undeniable fact. This is a big step forward as disclosure to the public, whether you want to believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

You have to realize that in the possibility where the Rothschilds and all don't get jail time, this is the kind of scandal that forces the authorities (here the CFTC) to bring in new regulations that will block such acts.

This is the first international financial scandal to see the light, this is the smoking gun ...This is a big deal for most people..This is a big step forward...

This above is the overreaching mind of someone who hasn't a real clue on what the definition of being a global power is.

Ain't kidz fun!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog

I don't understand how you and others on this thread and most of the other miserable sons of bitches on ATS have become so cynical. Are your lives so empty of possibility that things can get better that you have lost even a shred of hope?

In your unimaginably sad state of depression is it your desire to make everybody else as forlorn and hopeless as you are just so you won't feel naked and all alone? Have you lost the human capacity for thinking positively? Are you as cold as a tin can with no soul?

For God's sake, get a hold of yourselves and celebrate the awesome news!

Wait a minute...Did not David Wilcock say they had uncovered undeniable proof that the cabal had enlisted (paid) 10,000 bloggers to post on sites such as ATS, in order to perpetuate the psyop mind fuch? Yes! He did in fact mention that. I'm certain he did.

Now it's beginning to make sense to me. Nobody could be as hopeless and misanthropic as half of you pretend to be. It's all part of the...nudge, nudge, wink, wink, bit. It's a gag.

Well you certainly got me because I am laughing my ass off at the thought of how many people will be getting rubber checks from Barclays and Citigroup and Bank of England. Ha, ha, ha. Hardy, ha, guffaw, double take spit gag. I just wet my pants.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
We have important breaking news here, folks. Let's stick to the facts and not waste our energy Wilcock-bashing.

July 22 - U.S. prosecutors and European regulators are close to arresting individual traders and charging them with colluding to manipulate global benchmark interest rates, according to people familiar with a sweeping investigation into the rate-rigging scandal.

Federal prosecutors in Washington, D.C., have recently contacted lawyers representing some of the individuals under suspicion to notify them that criminal charges and arrests could be imminent, said two of those sources who asked not to be identified because the investigation is ongoing.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 22-7-2012 by 1questioner because: because

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join