It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share evidence of an accomplice to the Aurora Movie Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

From ATS posters as the incident was still fresh:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
--Witness is saying that one of the deceased is an assailant.
--Just a few seconds ago on FOX ... a "possible" second shooter was killed around the scene.
--They did say one was shot and killed in the theater and that the other suspect was in custody. So witnesses did say they're were two shooters.

Do we have ANY SOURCES for this stuff? They changed the death toll from 14 to 12. I would not be surprised if this was covered up, but without sources this is useless.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA

Originally posted by starviego

From ATS posters as the incident was still fresh:

--Just a few seconds ago on FOX ... a "possible" second shooter was killed around the scene.
--They did say one was shot and killed in the theater and that the other suspect was in custody. So witnesses did say they're were two shooters.

Do we have ANY SOURCES for this stuff? They changed the death toll from 14 to 12. I would not be surprised if this was covered up, but without sources this is useless.

the 14 dead can still be found

Read on another forum someone thinks the bald woman in the red dress might actually be Jonathan Lee Riches (dressed as a woman). First reported she shouted out in court about something in the 1950s that would help the case, then this article says about her "The one-page motion references other conspiracies, including a new world order and the death of Michael Jackson.". Sounds like someone who reads these types of forums and is making fun of conspiracy theorist.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xerrnoip
Read on another forum someone thinks the bald woman in the red dress might actually be Jonathan Lee Riches (dressed as a woman). First reported she shouted out in court about something in the 1950s that would help the case, then this article says about her "The one-page motion references other conspiracies, including a new world order and the death of Michael Jackson.". Sounds like someone who reads these types of forums and is making fun of conspiracy theorist.

She's a disinfo agent.

Also, I know the 14 dead, 59 wounded info is still available. That's not helpful though, I need sources on this info:

EDIT: I'm starting to think this is disinfo as NONE of the police scanners that night mentioned ANY of this.
edit on 31-8-2012 by EffTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

I would agree, with you guys. I've been away for a week or so... but now that I have done some research into this fellow it seems that he is the source for the several motions - notably the Yeom Pyo Lee one, and another from Allison Michelle Ernst (girl in the red dress) and possibly one from the initials CR. (Carli Richards?)

The big question I must ask now... is how in the hell can (jonathan riches) find the time to write and file all of these legal injunctions? And, lastly forward Holmes mail to himself. Why? How long has he been out of jail? Has he been under surveillance? Is he an informant or in any witness protection program?

That in itself reeks of either purposefully planted disinfo... or (washed up cointelpro) read (dead) herring?
Someone should FOIA that dude, (jonathan lee riches) and also it would be nice to find some video of Allison - AKA the girl in the red dress. As I understand there was an interview either before, or shortly after the court hearing. Also, what ever happened to the real Yeom... did he just disappear?

T-

edit on 12/9/4 by telemetry because: missed a few words - birds.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephlim

In Canada you can get Body Armor for about 1200$ with tax, BUT you need a controlled technology license in order to purchase it. Tear gas? good _____en luck getting your hands on that. They dont just hand these things out at your local gun shop. I dont know what to think about this.

All that gear just to give up to the police?

He wanted to do something memorable like the joker? you dont go and shoot up a theatre, you start a legacy.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh, and speaking of Jonathan Lee Riches -
I went back to one of the other threads here on the Holmes case, here and surprisingly found this post:

My name is Jonathan Lee Riches and I have a common vested interest in the James Holmes case. In particular, his property.

(I did snip the irrelevant last promotional bit, and bolded for my emphasis added)

Personal disclosure... I have no way of verifying if that poster is who he says he is. But, based on the join date 08/30/2012 and only one post here, yeah... I'm willing to bet with about 99.97% certainty it is.

Gut feeling, of course.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just a quick reply so I don't know what has been said, but there is lots of evidence

-witnesses reporting multiple shooters (this happens often, so we can count this one out even)

-Holmes dad working as a scientist for DARPA

-Holmes being a neuroscience student

-Holmes looking drugged out in court

-Holmes warning police he booby trapped his place (thereby sealing all the evidence to the FBI instead of local police)

This is just off the top of my head

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ok please stay on topic. EVIDENCE of an ACCOMPLICE or SECOND SHOOTER only. If you want to speculate more on bald chick in a red dress, Yeom Pyo Lee, or Jonathan whoever, please start your own topic. Thank you.

www.youtube.com...

At about the 12 minute mark, witness mentions multiple people spotted around the shooter.
edit on 6-9-2012 by EffTheCIA because: First link didn't work

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I might have missed it, but did the footage from the cctv ever get released? If not, then why not?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by slapmyface

Ok I clearly and politely asked people to remain on topic if you're to post in this thread. Only post if you have evidence to share that more than one person was involved in this crime.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ok then, another witness saying she thinks she saw more than 1 person. in the last minute of the video she says it looks like there was 1 shooter and 2 people beside him.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join