It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share evidence of an accomplice to the Aurora Movie Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Oh and Telemetry, ATS won't let me send private messages. This is a new account since they blocked my kiwasabi account. I haven't posted any comments on willyloman. We will just have to talk on here, or through email.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

If I had to venture a guess about this.

I would say it is more like she saw and/or heard things that she wasn't supposed to.

I think either she was going to talk about it or this was just preemptive.

She seems like she was an awesome person.

She was very athletic. Avid Gaelic footballer.

This is what I don't really get
Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

Jenny was out swimming in a lake close to her home when she is believed to have drowned.

Either she did or didn't.

Is she missing? Is that why they believed she drowned?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
www.theendrun.com...

Sounds like there are conflicting reports about whether or not she had a friend with her when she drowned.

" Greg explained that the family had travelled [sic] to nearby Ohio [sic] for a holiday when Jenny tragically drowned.

He and Jack had gone to sleep when Jenny and her friend decided to take a boat out on to a lake.

“She wasn’t a very strong swimmer and I suppose she just wasn’t able to stay afloat.

“The hardest thing is I may never know what really happened to Jenny.”"

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Found this video of a neighbor of James Holmes who saw him with a white, short, stocky man just hours before the shooting.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-8-2012 by EffTheCIA because: embed didn't work

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Missing Hardball Video Proves Corbin Dates Did Not ID James Holmes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And the dispatch (audio) report (shorty after the shooting) to go to 1690 south Moline St. for a report of a male subject being thrown into a car by three unknown males? 1690 is the same number where Holmes lived, but on Paris St.

has anyone looked into this more? any news reports that might be what this was?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xerrnoip
has anyone looked into this more? any news reports that might be what this was?

Nope, it's highly suspicious.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I had a link to audio from the police scanners wherein, AFTER Holmes was already arrested, one of the officers states that "the other 2 suspects are heading north on Alameda" and that one is wearing a gask mask and carrying a backpack, and the other is wearing black camo. But now i can't track it down. I'll dog around for it tomorrow.

Multiple shooters would certainly be one possible explanation for why there was a gas mask laying at the corner of the theater, far from the exit and Holmes car, despite the fact that police claim Holmes was still wearing his gas mask and standing by his car when they arrived and immediately arrested him. Would also explain why the crime scene photos clearly show body armor laying on the ground and an AR-15 laying on the ground immediately outside of the exit.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: added statement

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well, fact is - there was at least one person of interest a few days after the shooting.
Official narrative is that someone made a threatening phone call to the Aurora PD, or someone... demanding that james holmes be released, or there would be more violence.

If you are following this case, then you know the name. If not, get your google on.

That individual was later named as Yeom Pyo Lee. Said person was questioned and released. (why?)
And was not shown to be an accomplice. Nobody has seen or heard from him since, until now.

So, today... some more official documents court documents were released, and I noted something odd.

Register of Actions 8-17-2012 to 8-23-2012
source

As if that isn't enough....

check this out

I don't know whether to call bull# on that blog, that post is dated august 19th 2012. One thing I did notice, was "plant my fingerprints on gun at century 16." If you read how it was written, it seems to me that this person is expecting his/her prints to be found on a gun, at the scene. Which could either be the conspiracy angle, planted fingerprints... or, there was a second person involved, and now is speaking up. There are a couple other angles, but for now I don't know where to stand on this.

There it is, roll with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
that blog post probably isn't legit. the engrish...wording...know what I mean? He was James' classmate, so figure he's smart and writes better than that. seems like someone just fooling around. A cop telling someone they set James up? Then the kid saying there's a warrant for his arrest but posts where he's hiding out at?

I notice the media recently is saying a classmate told them that James wanted to kill people and would do it when his life ended. he also threatened a teacher and was banned from the school.
so with the gag order, that's the little information we get.

Originally posted by Maroboduus
I had a link to audio from the police scanners wherein, AFTER Holmes was already arrested, one of the officers states that "the other 2 suspects are heading north on Alameda" and that one is wearing a gask mask and carrying a backpack, and the other is wearing black camo. But now i can't track it down. I'll dog around for it tomorrow.

Multiple shooters would certainly be one possible explanation for why there was a gas mask laying at the corner of the theater, far from the exit and Holmes car, despite the fact that police claim Holmes was still wearing his gas mask and standing by his car when they arrived and immediately arrested him. Would also explain why the crime scene photos clearly show body armor laying on the ground and an AR-15 laying on the ground immediately outside of the exit.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: added statement

the guy in that one youtube video said there's an airforce base and an airport not too far away from the theater. looking at the map it looks like going north would be one way to get to those. maybe the cops know this and know if there were other shooters they could be long gone by now and almost impossible to track down (not to mention they probably can't even show another shooters face due to lack of security cameras).

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Wow, that blog post is so bogus. I'm not sure Yeom Pyo Lee is to be trusted regardless.

What do you make of these statements by James Holmes' lawyers? In the Hardball interview with Corbin Dates they mentioned that an insanity plea is only made 1% of the time. And over 75% of the time it is attempted it is unsuccessful. Am I reading too much into this, or is the lawyer basically saying, "Motive and intent isn't what matters in this case. It's the facts and whether he actually committed these crimes".

"Defense lawyer Daniel King objected to the release of the records, calling the prosecution's request a "fishing expedition."

"They already know all about Mr. Holmes' history at CU. Why is it necessary to get more information when they have all the evidence, they have what they're seeking?" he said.

King added that the "prosecution is fishing around looking for motive. Motive is irrelevant. Intent is irrelevant.""

www.cbsnews.com...

"Motive is not an element of any crime charged here," King said. "It is is irrelevant what the motive is."

Read more: DA: Holmes made threat at CU at same time he failed, bought guns - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com...

"The defense argued that the prosecution's request for records was too broad. Public defender Dan King called the request "nothing more than a fishing expedition" and said matters pertaining to his client's personal life were not relevant.

King also asserted that the state likely has seen school documents."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Also, here is the full Hardball With Chris Matthews interview with Corbin Dates. Corbin Dates says that the man who opened the emergency exit door had a goatee.

www.bing.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xerrnoip
I notice the media recently is saying a classmate told them that James wanted to kill people and would do it when his life ended. he also threatened a teacher and was banned from the school.
so with the gag order, that's the little information we get.

The prosecution is resorting to trying James Holmes in the court of public opinion. They figure the average American isn't smart enough to follow up on bogus claims. The school has already said that James Holmes left voluntarily and didn't give a reason. The media and government are basically working together to brainwash the population, so when it comes time to choose a jury, James Holmes will already be guilty in all of their minds.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Four total gas masks. First two are the images provided by Telemetry. The other two were pointed out by people at willyloman.wordpress.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

At 4:00 mark, a gas mask by rear right car tire:
www.youtube.com...

At 2:12 mark, one can be seen among the gear:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The man responsible of this motion is a man pretending to be Jonathan Lee Riches : Wikipedia entry about this man

He posted several videos on youtube, which are clearly the work of a lunatic/jerk/troll, make your choice.

A google search give you access to more of this crap : Google results for "jonathan lee riches + james holmes"

He also created a lot of BS blogspot blogs, like this one here : where he filed a motion using Pyo Lee's name Look at the bottom of the page, and you'll see it was "Posted 1 week ago by jonathan lee riches".

Giving any sort of credit to anything produced by this man is only feeding a troll.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Ook33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by Ook33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

He's like the woman in the red dress. Just trying to discredit those of us with legitimate concerns to how this event transpired.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

Yes, maybe. I tend to think he's just a man seeking attention by being a jackass, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

Seems more deliberate and malicious than that. But who knows.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blend57

www.reddit.com...

Report of guy leaving theater with a handgun in a red car

Somehow I missed this before. I've contacted the original poster on reddit about this. Must've been something that ran on the news only once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join