It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share evidence of an accomplice to the Aurora Movie Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Could this be the missing Military guy.?

Navy sailor from Illinois killed in Colo. shooting

LINK

No information about him would have been released until next of kin was notified.

Also I listened to the Scanner as this incident was happening, and I believe the person at the mall turned out to be a floor janitor. He was held at gunpoint until he could be identified.
edit on 7/21/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)
I heard about 2 military men. 1 was shot and killed.. He was a navy cryptographer. I found that interesting. A code breaker getting killed in the mayhem. Its a shame..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OK, so now they're saying he lived ALONE (no roommates) and give details of his apartment:

"Neighbors report he lived alone and he kept to himself," Oates said.

and

Donald Robert Davis, 52, lived in that same apartment for about two years before moving out about a year ago. He described it as an approximately 850-square-foot, one-bedroom apartment with one bathroom for which he paid $525 per month, not including utilities.

www.wptv.com...

Well I should add, they've started claiming this much earlier to try to make people forget about his two roommates who were also from san diego.
edit on 22-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

I originally posted this in another forum...my take on an accomplice:

This blog was an excellent find. I do think some of the conspiracies (obviously) require a lot of speculation....however....

THIS BLOG: willyloman.wordpress.com... /
(credit to poster in related forum who found the blog... www.abovetopsecret.com...

AND...the well throught out points on this website leave several questions that need to be addressed:

1) Gas mask location. Important if beyond (or under) the security camera.
2) Layout of the "scenery" behind the theatre. THIS IS IMPORTANT....

From the diagrams throughout the related post, I found it odd that there were trees immediately behind the rear parking lot. I started to think: "jeez -- trees back there, and this guy just can't hit the ground running?"

Then...I thought...maybe there is a retaining wall there (like: ridiculously high).

BUT THERE IS NOT! Look at the pics in the blog post: The trees appear to be ground level, leading to a road! The road (the second to last diagram in the blog post) seems to be opposite the police station (in google map on previous page).

This issue, coupled with the fact that the road cuts into the property at an angle....leaves a short boundary between the mask drop and the road....this leaves so many options for a getaway......(or an accomplice).

Like other posters have said: the timeline could make some of this irrelevent....but also maybe not...

Of all the places in all the world: a shallow back parking lot, mask removed under the security camera, a busy road cutting the property at a steep angle....full of unsuspecting people (depending on time)....and he goes back to his car....right outside the theatre....under (possibly, hard to discern, another camera)....and waits patiently?

All I am saying: the scene's final moments + the layout of the back of the theatre + the story of a guy who goes out of his way to dawn mucho-protective gear just gives up?

Seems like the perp had a lot of optionality....and then leaves it all on the table?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here is an article from YAHOO today,

A Second 'Person of Interest' Was Interviewed in Aurora

..News broke Saturday night that Aurora police were sent a message electronically threatening more violence if James Holmes wasn't released from prison. Police found and interviewed him on Saturday, but he hasn't been charged with anything in connection with the crime.

RELATED: Aurora Police Are Defusing James Holmes' Apartment

This Fox Denver affiliate reports police received a message electronically that threatened more violence if Holmes wasn't released from prison. No one has released his name because he hasn't been charged with anything. But, according to the person's Facebook page, he has a master's in biomedical science, and Anshutz Medical Center confirmed he was in the same program Holmes withdrew from a month ago. ABC News Denver reports authorities traced the message to a router in Aurora, but it's uncertain whether the message was sent natively or whether someone routed it through there. He was picked up by police and interviewed Saturday afternoon.

RELATED: Remembering the Victims of the Aurora Shooting

Aurora police said there's "no reason to believe" the person was involved with the crime at all, but that they did learn more information about James Holmes from the interview. Police were able to get past the first line of defenses in Holmes' booby-trapped apartment yesterday. "This apartment was designed to kill. If you think we're mad, we're sure as hell angry," police said at a press conference on Saturday. The trip wire set when you enter the apartment was designed to kill the first person to enter the room. Police said there was evidence of "some calculation and deliberation," in the apartment.

There is so much speculation and tons of different info from different sources, it makes you wonder if that was an attempt to skew everyone from knowing what really happened! THEN the courts decide to close the case to the public?! Ugh... There are way to many different stories, witness accounts, police scanner info, media info etc etc etc...

I am under the fim belief that there was most likely someone helping him in the theatre (or outside) that opened the door.. I am also fairly convinced that this was an attempt to scare americans into acceptin the UN gun ban coming up.. AND it appears to me that he was a pawn used in an MK-ultra-style to ensure that Americans are even more frightful of guns than before.

There is a reason the 2nd Amendment is in place.. to PROTECT YOURSELF not just from the government but also from others who threaten your LIBERTY AND FREEDOM as Americans! I worry that this gun ban in the states will go through and then what!? basically the government will have carte blanche to do anything they want and there will be NO Militia or citizen army to be able to push back and fight for their rights!!

Scary scary stuff friends

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Also, saw this post on WhatReallyHappened.com and thought it was well written and wanted to share it,

Gun control is the theory that a dozen dead movie goers in a Colorado theater is morally and politically preferable to a live patron explaining to the police how James Holmes got shot.

So true!

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
According to some early reports floating around the net, Denver media source KUSA identified the shooter as an Iranian immigrant named Mohammad Alam. The origonal video can possibly be seen here:
www.liveleak.com...

www.varight.com...

"Apparently, Channel 9 news in Colorado initially reported the name and nationality of the shooter who was arrested for the horrific Colorado shooting as Iranian born Mohammad Alam. The following entry was reportedly copied and pasted from the News 9 website earlier this morning.

"AURORA – There is one suspect in custody after 14 people were shot and killed at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center.
There were at least 50 people injured to Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates.
Oates says 10 died at the theater and four died at the area hospital.
Nicole Williams, with Swedish Medical Center, says the hospital was alerted to a mass casualty incident at 1:15 a.m. Friday.
Williams says the hospital was told to prepare for at least 20 patients.
According to witnesses, the shooter kicked in the emergency exit door in theater 9, threw some sort of disorienting smoke bombs and started shooting.
The captured shooter has been identified as Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant. The identity of the other shooter is still unknown, Oates states.
(KUSA-TV © 2012 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

"UPDATE: I contacted 9 News in Colorado to determine if they initially reported the gunman was an Iranian and received the following response:
Tom,
Thank you for writing 9NEWS about this youtube video. We did not report an Iranian immigrant had been arrested, or was even a suspect. This video has been edited and is not accurate.
Best,
Misty Montano
9NEWS Digital Content Manager

"Apparently, the name and nationality of the shooter has been removed from news reports with no indication as to the reason. Was News 9 erroneously reporting the identity of the individual or was the identity removed because the authorities are attempting to track down possible friends and associates of the alleged shooter and attempting to keep the identity hidden.
Or, for the conspiracy theorist readers, is the government trying to hide a connection to radical Islam?
The truth will eventually come out, but if the shooter is the Iranian identified initially by News 9, reporting that he is a 24 year old white male is at best misleading."

Though a commenter over at FreeRepublic may have confirmed the original story:
www.freerepublic.com...
Comment #14 "The morning news stated he was a “legal immigrant”."

---------------------

The general consensus seems to be that the story was a hoax. Or did the Channel9 news accurately report Cheif 0ates' comments, only to have the story hastily pulled because they realized they weren't following the approved script?

/

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Wow! So that clears it all up it seems... this was gonna be their false flag. Why did they back out then?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Wow, that Iranian stuff is some serious disinformation.

Found this story. Also can confirm that explosives did go off in the theater. On the police scanner, a doctor is quoted as saying, "Some of the wounds are from explosives. A bomb went off somewhere".

guardianlv.com...\

"Shooting and Two Bombs Exploded In Aurora Colorado Theater Killing 14, Injuring 50

By DiMarkco Chandler

Aurora, Colorado is the scene tonight of a shooting and bombing tragedy. Fourteen cinema-goers are reported to have been killed, and 50 were hurt at the Town Center Century 16 Movie Theater showing the new premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Swedish Medical Center was alerted to a mass casualty incident at 1:15 a.m. this morning. Sources say that the hospital was told to prepare for more than 20 patients.

Aurora news reports that two gunmen went on a terror. There are reports that confirm that a blast win off at the Century 16 cinema in Aurora leaving numerous injured. Al Boe, reporting for BNO News said the number of injured is still unclear. He told IBTimes UK on Twitter that “An explosion definitely went off but early reports said shots were fired.”

It also appears that a second explosion occurred in the parking lot of the theater.

Police are searching through a local mall for an Indian male. Aurora police say that “the scene is still very active.”"

Not sure if the Indian male is a suspect or not. They ended up finding a floor cleaner, but he was Hispanic. There were 3 different instances on the police scanner where they mentioned potential suspects fleeing the scene.

"Aurora PD
Construction worker said someone came booking out of the parking lot with a red backpack, headed towards Alameda.

Aurora PD
Also have a male dressed in black with black backpack headed NE (towards Alameda as well)

Aurora PD
We have an RP calling in, he thought he saw a vehicle fleeing the scene of the shooting, it was an older cop type car, primer gray with tinted windows, driving at a high rate of speed going to I-225. But that was two hours ago."

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Below are the best quotes from all the police scanners that show information that conflicts with the official narrative. A couple other things I didn't mention on here are the fact that James Holmes' plates were confirmed based out of Tennessee despite the media retracting that, the fact that a bomb was found in front (west parking lot), a backpack was found in the SE corner of the theater, etc.

Conflicting shooter descriptions / Reports on multiple shooters:
Aurora PD
(this is the very first description, given right after they found James Holmes)
One of the shooters might be wearing a white and blue plaid shirt

Aurora PD
Suspect's saying he's the only one, getting conflicting suspect descriptions from witnesses.

Aurora PD
We need to quickly get suspect descriptions because we got conflicting descriptions, want to make sure we aren't looking for anybody else.

Arapahoe County Sheriff
Getting a quasi update, not sure of the actuality of it. Possibly 3 suspects, in black and fatigues, I'm not sure about the special details or whether they have shooters in custody yet.

Arapahoe County Sheriff
We're also getting a report of a possible second shooter, but we don't know where.

Colorado Mutual Aid / Blue SE
Aurora cruiser 49
Talking to people making statements, it sounds like we had two shooters, one who was in theater 8 seated, another one who came from the outside into theater 9. Sounds like it was a coordinated attack.
Code 4, I just wanted to share if we had any information on if there is possibly two shooters.
Negative, I have no news break, every unit on blue SE, possible second shooter still at large

Possible Suspects fleeing the crime scene:
Aurora PD
Construction worker said someone came booking out of the parking lot with a red backpack, headed towards Alameda.

Aurora PD
Also have a male dressed in black with black backpack headed NE (towards Alameda as well)

Aurora PD
We have an RP calling in, he thought he saw a vehicle fleeing the scene of the shooting, it was an older cop type car, primer gray with tinted windows, driving at a high rate of speed going to I-225. But that was two hours ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'll share some analysis of the evidence.

Fact -There were 2 different gas masks found at the scene.
There was one found near the front driver side of Holmes car, with what appears to be an
external framed black backpack below and to the right side.
Note, that particular mask his has the filter canister offset to the users
right-hand side. Also, there is what looks to be a hose connected to the front center of the mask.

Gas mask #2

I'm fairly certain that center hose isn't for air delivery, since there is a filter can attached.
More than likely, that hose is a hydration tube... routing back the the backpack, for a water bladder.

Now, regarding the other gas mask #1
It is roughly 200+ feet from JH's car, all the way down near the east side of the theater.
Near a totally different exit door from where the AR15 was found.

As seen here -

I'm fairly certain that particular gas mask is - what I believe to be an SGE model 4XX / 3
And I've found a video review on youtube about it, which is very bizarre channel indeed.
Not gonna put the full link out there, or imbed it. Just find it for yourself if interested.

Also, one interesting thing that I've noticed when listening to the scanner recordings,
after the shooting started ... the dispatcher called "available units to go to 1690 south Moline st.
Report of 3 men dragging a male subject into a vehicle."

1690 Paris street was the apartment of Holmes.
What are the odds of that?

One other AVenue of research is 16861 East Iliff.
McDonalds.

That's all for my hints now.... take 'em solid.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry

As seen here -

The two photos on the top right show a gasmask near the minivan and a tree right behind it. Is this the front of the theatre? This looks to be a different location than the one found at the far corner of the rear of the building. No trees down there.
edit on 6-8-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

The two photos on the top right show a gasmask near the minivan and a tree right behind it. Is this the front of the theatre? This looks to be a different location than the one found at the far corner of the rear of the building. No trees down there.

I think that tree seen there is actually on the grassy area, between the theater lot and Sable.. but I'm not positive on that. Than tan colored door is actually on the side of the building, if I recall, so that mask is probably the same one down on the far corner - maybe just shown from a different angle, or it may have been moved in some images.

This evening I will check out the other pile of images I have saved, and see if that aspect could be clarified.

Either way, there are definitely 2 masks... which leads me to ask, specifically why he would need a second one if in fact he was planning only for himself?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA... can confirm that explosives did go off in the theater. On the police scanner, a doctor is quoted as saying, "Some of the wounds are from explosives. A bomb went off somewhere".

sinisterdreams.wordpress.com... bag-with-guns/
"While we were running, it registered to me that there were explosions happening all around me."

This is after the two gas grenades were thrown. If true, the attackers were throwing more explosive devices.

------------------

gas masks ...
There was one found near the front driver side of Holmes car, with what appears to be an
external framed black backpack below and to the right side. ...

I'm fairly certain that center hose isn't for air delivery, since there is a filter can attached.
More than likely, that hose is a hydration tube... routing back the the backpack, for a water bladder.

Some kind of hi-tech canteen? C'mon, they couldn't wait until after the shooting if they were thirsty? My guess it's a communication wire from a microphone and earpieces to a transmitter in the backpack.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, I believe it to be a drinking tube. Initially.
The reasons why is primarily due to the fact that said mask has a filter canister on the right hand side of the operator. And the tube is in the center. If one was using SCBA or air delivery, it would not make much sense to have a filter affixed to the mask simultaneously as it kinda defeats the whole purpose. While I will admit, that I don't know a whole lot about the specifics of that mask, the concept remains the same.

Hydration tubes are normally centered in the mask, as the M17 - and IIRC the M40.
(only familiar with the M17a's)

The mask in front of Holmes car has the can attached to the right hand side, which would impede the ability to shoulder a rifle accurately if the wearer was right-handed. The mask on the other end, however has the filter screwed into the center port. Now, a secure comm wire does make sense in the center.
Hrrm. Nice thinkin!

And yes, I do believe that other mask was at the far end of the theater...
Here Is a map that I've been working on to visualize it better.

A - Suspects car
B - Second mask and body armor
V - Van

Numbers 1-6 are exit doors - without knowing the internal layout of the theater, it's still a work in progress.

Onto another angle, about that riot shield.

That particular riot shield in said photos is this one:
here

First Choice Armor M.U.S.T Level 3A ballistic.
Only $2799.

Pretty spendy to have an evidence tag next to it.

edit on 12/8/7 by telemetry because: edited, comm wires crossed- carry on

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Telemetry:

Thank you for all of your research that you have shared. They found James Holmes in a gas mask. Is it protocol for them to take that off of him and set it down next to where they arrested him? It seems they must've taken all of his armor and gas mask off before bringing him in since it's all sitting next to the car.

Also, please PM me with details on the McDonald's tip. I'm unable to PM you as I'm a new member.

starviego:

Thanks for the witness account. There was a bomb in the theater. Probably planted beforehand since the official story ignores it. A bomb was also found in the front (West) parking lot.

willyloman.wordpress.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-8-2012 by EffTheCIA because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2012 by EffTheCIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Finally found the full interview of the other witness who said there was an accomplice:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

My apologies for the late reply, Eff.
I'm still trying to piece this whole thing together myself.

It's my opinion that the only real evidence that we (the public) have is the scanner audio, and various media pictures of the aftermath of the scene. While it's hard to determine the exact sequence of events, as in how it happened - and the timeframe it occurred in with just those pieces alone, there are discrepancies that just don't sit right with me.

1. At least 2 gas masks observed at the scene.
A. One visible near JH car, with what also looks like a large backpack.
B. Another one down 200+ feet (exterior line of sight) away from where the rifle was by the door.

2. Pile of body armor/tactical gear near the dumpster doors by JH car. (near where rifle was pictured)
(also visible is what looks to be a work boot, or high top shoe)

3. Passenger side windows broken on JH car.

4. What appears to be a spine board / backboard under JH car.

5. Riot shield in the vicinity of where the rifle was found.
Based on positioning, it was being used by someone for egress/ exfil - and not someone entering that rear door where the AR15 was. JMHO.

6. Conflicting reports from multiple parties - witnesses, first responders, etc. regarding subject description and possible second shooter.

7. The almost immediate placement of gag order = limited info.

8. The "leaked" report and contents of the notebook, found in the postal mailroom... a little too late.

Until we can nail down a definitive time-frame for this event, we are just grinding gears. What we need is from the time the guy with the cell opened the door, to when the perp came in and started shooting... and to when it ended with Holmes being found near his car. Movement, from point a to point b inside the theater essentially is what I'm getting at.

To me, it's obvious that Holmes knew the layout of the theater... but to what extent?

Did he have someone on the inside?
Unless the blueprints of that are shared with the public (likely not) it will be impossible to know if that area could have been navigated in the dark, while carrying and wearing what we have been told... and actively shooting innocent people. With or without an accomplice.

Oh,
And what about the news reports of a second person of interest - Yeom Pyo Lee?
And the dispatch (audio) report (shorty after the shooting) to go to 1690 south Moline St. for a report of a male subject being thrown into a car by three unknown males? 1690 is the same number where Holmes lived, but on Paris St.

And, the apartment fire that occurred last week... 1747 Peoria st. 2 dead. Cause- declared arson, and just a short walk from JH's booby-trapped residence.

Some angles to think about.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Alright, I have to put it out there. There seems to be suspicious deaths that seem to follow an event that seems (edit) to smell fishy.

Jenny Gallagher Died Aug. 7th, 2012.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

US president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle paid tribute to Jenny and her colleagues who are credited with saving the lives of some of those injured in the massacre.

PHD student James Holmes has been charged in relation to the shootings which left 12 people dead. However, her family has now been plunged into a sense of grief of their own.

Jenny was out swimming in a lake close to her home when she is believed to have drowned.

My prayers go out to her family.
edit on 16-8-2012 by froglette because: I can't type.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by froglette

Now that is just odd, indeed.
Was she LE, or FED?
I can't seem to wring anything up here.

There was a witness report, of a female officer that was shot in the chest.
Keep in mind, that it might not have occurred.

Here

There were also rumors that a well-dressed female was seen leaving JH's apartment, but that is that... just hearsay.
Do you think there is a connection?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Can you tell me why you said that McDonald's location might have some info? Where did that lead come from?

This is a really great writeup of all the holes in the official story, fully sourced:

sleepbutawhile.com...

I think that the witnesses themselves are the only evidence we have. Police contend that the extra gas mask was left by an officer. I found an interview with Corbin Dates in which he says the person who opened the emergency exit had a goatee, and of course there was no mention of bright red/orange hair:

www.youtube.com...

There was a witness report, of a female officer that was shot in the chest.
Keep in mind, that it might not have occurred.

Any source?

There were also rumors that a well-dressed female was seen leaving JH's apartment, but that is that... just hearsay.
Do you think there is a connection?

I had only heard about that Yeom guy having a female roommate who was said to usually leave dressed in business attire but was seen leaving in a construction worker outfit.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join