It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Napolitano Claims She’s Unaware of Classified Doc Leak, WH Terror Group Visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Blaze -- July 20, 2012

GOP Rep. Yells at Janet Napolitano For Claiming She’s Unaware of Classified Doc Leak, WH Terror Group Visit

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano was in front of the House Judiciary Committee and seemed to be claiming ignorance concerning some questions about security leaks and some information that suggests that members of known "terrorist" groups may have visited the White House, and are in fact appointees in the U.S. government.

Some possible Alarming information ?

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) yelled at Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday over her refusal to answer simple questions about a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council who stands accused by some members of Congress of leaking classified information to make Texas look like “Islamophobes.”

The man in question is Mohamed Elibiary, appointed by President Obama and allegedly affiliated with the Islamic Freedom and Justice Party in Egypt. Napolitano called the allegations against him “misleading” and “objectionable” and implied multiple times that Gohmert and others were accusing Elibiary of wrongdoing simply because he is Muslim.

and this?

Gohmert told Napolitano that her staff was apparently lying to her because an investigation found that Elibiary had accessed classified information and had downloaded it. The only thing that wasn’t “confirmed” was that he leaked the information to the press.

“It did not bother you that he accessed information?” Gohmert asked.

The secretary then altered her answer slightly but quickly changed the subject. “He accessed some information. What bothers me quite frankly, are the allegations that are made against anyone that happens to be Muslim,” Napolitano replied.

“Well, the allegations are not because he is Muslim. You follow me around the world, you see me hugging Muslims around the world because the ones I hug are our friends,” Gohmert added. ”This administration seems to have a heard time recognizing members of terrorist groups who are allowed into the White House. You are aware of that happening aren’t you?”

Hmmm.

Janet does seem a bit touchy when confronted.

Perhaps she is a little too "comfortable" ??

There is a C-Span video in the article.

She gets "grilled" real good by the Congressman !!!

And, she appears real "nervous"..............

Is there anything to this ??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would like to see proof of wrongdoing, not just grilling accusations. Also, I would like to see proof that this guy goes around the world hugging muslims. He is a member of the Israel's Allies Caucus, maybe he thinks they are muslims. He is Southern baptist, so I'm guessing whoever it is he is hugging around the world he is hugging with pity becuase they will surely burn in hell if they are not born again. One more thing, he was a judicial appointee of Gov. Rick Perry. Enough said.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Just watched the vid, and Big Sis didn't look like a happy camper. And just like the rest of obamas admin seems to have trouble answering questions.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It should be noted that Gohmert went on to explain that Mohamed Elibiary, the man who was appointed by Obama and accused of leaking documents to make Rick Perry look bad, is "a very nice gentleman."

Lamar Smith, R-Texas, the committee chair, cut him off by telling him his time was up.

The 'classified doc leak' never occurred and the White House 'terror group' were, in fact, elected parliament members from Egypt.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

I notice a distinct effort here in the last to postings to move the focus elsewhere.
Now why would anyone do that,barring Obama lovers, that is, who seem to never see any evil or wrong-doing in a single thing about that man or his administraton.

top topics

join