It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disconnected from the human race!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I was thinking to myself what forum should I post this in, and well I find myself angered so RANT forum is the ideal place for this...

Everyday I get more and more annoyed at people in general... they get so brainwashed by the dumbing down box we call tv that they cant grasp idea's and notions of important intelligent information!!!! and it angers me that you just cant get through to them no matter how many times you explain it or how clear you make it. They seem to only be concerned about crappy soaps and those rubbish reality shows. They are hypnotised, brainwashed and can not see the world for what it really is!

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD WAKE UP!!!

I am losing faith in the human race, this year is by far turning out to be the worse, people are getting far more worse.

I actually feel disconnected from the human race, I sometimes wonder if im alone in seeing the wrongs and evils unfolding around us... I sometimes sit down with a drink and watch the world go about their daily business, its like everyone is surrounded by a bubble and they are unable to see through that bubble... they all seek out the devils paper (money). The whole society is a bubble run by the darkness of the elite.

ok Rant over, for now! Im going to go for a walk and chillout I will check on this when I get back home.
edit on 21/7/12 by justjoemusic because: to add more details

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Its almost like we're being deliberately distracted, for some reason.

Rampant materialism....gotta have the latest iphone, so gotta have money.....

Media and society in general give me the idea that I need that iphone....

I could go on and on, but its unnecessary. I'm sure you get my point.

The real question....why the distraction? What's in the other hand?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

This goes without saying, but I'll say it anyways: Most people are idiots.

Now that being said: Are they happy?
You're not.

Sometimes, ignorance truly is bliss.

If I were dumber, would I be happy?
If so, would that really be such a bad thing?

Sometimes, I cannot help but to think that it may be worth it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
I am losing faith in the human race, this year is by far turning out to be the worse, people are getting far more worse.

Keep in mind that it may appear to be getting worse as you become more aware, rather then people getting worse

I experienced the same thing during my "awakening" to the matrix and fabricated reality the elite have shoved down our throats and got sick and tired of the behaviour you are talking about. I still get that same lonely feeling every now and then, I know exactly what your talking about

However I can assure you, it's getting better and better everyday, and theres no going back once you become "aware". I have met more people who are aware of the new world order agenda, 911 and the illuminati in the past few months than I have in the past 6 years. Many of my friends have also become very aware thanks to the information I introduced to them... some very very recently.

I have a friend 2 years back, didn't know about 911 or anything.. I showed him building 7 and it just went on from there. He was VERY skeptical of other conspiracies and whatnot... but just a few months ago he came to me and said "dude i think the illuminati is real, thanks for showing me all this stuff"

just keep spreading the information and make sure to do in a manner that people would understand as if they've never heard what your talking about
edit on 21-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

People have thier own perception of reality. People have the right to make thier own minds.

Why do you think you need to educate others on what you believe is the truth, then get butthurt when they dont agree with you. If everyone was the same that would be pretty boring. Im sure some things you believe I would think are crazy and think your a idiot, but I dont say it or think your less of a person for it.. I dont believe in god but I dont have a problem with people that do nor do I try to convine them there is no god.

I watch mainstream media(Fox). Do I believe everything they say, No.. Do I believe mainstream media over ATS, Yes. I come here for entertainment and there is some decent people here. Its kinda hard to take a "informative" site seriously when every other thread is some crazy conspiracy, or about some famous person is a lizard. I will read them get a laugh, but i dont post a reply telling them they are a moron and need medication. If they want to believe people are lizards, fine more power too them. I will talk about whats in the news with friends and at work but i wouldnt talk about ATS with them. I wouldnt be surprised if they knew I frequent this site I would have my security clearnace revoked. lol

Seems like alot of people on ATS think they know everything. Dont say you watch mainstream media, eat GMO foods, think that HAARP is BS, or you believe the official story about 9/11( which I do all the above) or will be shunned and never hear the end of why you are wrong.

edit on 21-7-2012 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hope you had a nice walk, far away from the weak minded eh?

Bloody mad lot them humans, not even good to eat.

Have fun, don't let the b*stards get you down and keep kicking and screaming. If you can open the mind of just one other to reality then that is good.

Cheers, and enjoy the ride.

new topics

top topics

join