It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch for scandal/NWO-hinting slips from Bush tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
He has already implicated himself several times with his "slips" which previously have been blamed on his stupidity and lack of speaking skills...but a lot of these seem Freudian when you think about it.

I recall seeing a quote from him in my hometown newspaper over the summer...something like "The terrorists are doing everything they can to instill fear in the American people, and so are we"...unintended slip, or Freudian?

Then we had Cheney on Tuesday night's debate...when confronted with the damning statistic about AIDS and black women, all he could respond with was "I wasn't aware of that figure". AIDS as 21st century racial cleansing? You be the judge.

I'm watching CLOSELY to see what Bush has to say, especially if the Patriot Act is brought up.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I hadn't noticed those things myself but then im English and sorry but i think iv missed the point and that is........

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The thing is, i've read about the MJ-12 somewhere on ATS.com before, and when you think about it, Bush is really just a puppet to fool us, so the aliens can take over the world. He will be re-elected this year again whether we like it or not just so he can continue to set the stage for world domination. Haven't you noticed this is already happening? ALWAYS when there is a war, it is for a GOOD reason. Japan attacked us @ Pearl Harbor, so we nuked 'em. Al-Qaida (sp?) take out the WTC's, and we are only told that there MIGHT POSSIBLY be a link between Al-Qaida and Iraq, and we just happen to wander there from Afghanistan. Bush wants Iraq first for the oil to help dominate other countries faster. We MUST all vote for Kerry so Bush can't do his thing, but then so what? The same thing will happen like it did last time with the Florida elections and he will still win, regardless.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thats how i see id rather vote for kerry even if he does nothing to stop bush from doing anything crazy chenny has been saying things that make it seem like if we dont vote for bush were going to be attacked again and i dont want anything like that to happen.Then again kerry has a thin line of relation to bush so maybe voting for kerry will do nothing who knows...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Does it matter which one come into power. I bet they are both controlled by the same people anyway.

If they aren't, their is no chance of kerry getting in. the elections will be fixed the same as last time.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
your right it really doesn't they are probally both minions of a higher power. And either of them being in the whitehouse will result in something worse then what is happening now but id rather like to see what kerry can do even if it is something completely evil.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm starting to think myself that Nader would be the best president afterall, because Kerry is starting to sound a bit shakey in the debates, and the polls say he's not doin so hot.
During the first debate it was interesting how Bush's body language affected my view of him.
I think im gonna vote Nader after all, cuz God knows hes not gonna win, and I dont think i wanna waste my vote on Kerry or Bush. Better than not voting at all, I guess....

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bates
Does it matter which one come into power. I bet they are both controlled by the same people anyway.

If they aren't, their is no chance of kerry getting in. the elections will be fixed the same as last time.

EXACTLY

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Freak
He has already implicated himself several times with his "slips" which previously have been blamed on his stupidity and lack of speaking skills...but a lot of these seem Freudian when you think about it.

I recall seeing a quote from him in my hometown newspaper over the summer...something like "The terrorists are doing everything they can to instill fear in the American people, and so are we"...unintended slip, or Freudian?

Then we had Cheney on Tuesday night's debate...when confronted with the damning statistic about AIDS and black women, all he could respond with was "I wasn't aware of that figure". AIDS as 21st century racial cleansing? You be the judge.

I'm watching CLOSELY to see what Bush has to say, especially if the Patriot Act is brought up.

all of this seems to be slight errors in the transmission of facts or a person with to many answers who gives two to the same question as if anticipating that there response to the original question has a causel effect and they were answering what they thought would the next question

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I don't think either of them are corrupt, but they have no say in it. There are higher powers at work. They will never be found out because no one would believe who it is.

new topics

top topics

join