It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here ever done their best to open the sacral?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
am just wondering, most peeps who have done or studied Yoga, or maybe had past life, soul/karmic connections type experience, will probably know what I am referring to
edit on 21-7-2012 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/22/2012 by kosmicjack because: tried to make sense of the title

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
what?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ok, you don't know what I am refering to

stored pain in the sacral charka, we all tend to carry it, there are practices designed to remove it, that involve the breath and going into the body consciousness to begin the process of feeling the energy and clearing it

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

sounds worse than astrology.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

sounds worse than astrology.

what you doing here, you clearly don't have a clue what I am talking about, so use your time better

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ok

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sometimes, I like to strum a D chord on my guitar, letting it resonate fully, and allowing myself to fully feel the vibration of the sound. Sometimes, I can feel the creativity begin to flow from this.
edit on 21-7-2012 by tamusan because: typing error

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
since most people like me dont exactly know what you are talking about, would you be so kind as to help us understand>?

I am very interested because I am in pain ALL the time and ready to get rid of it any way possible.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
it basically requires you go into your stored emotional pain, by feeling, it your body, specificially, the navel energy centre or chakra, it's more about a state of being and not state of thinking, and as you feel and begin to cry, you breathe it out either through the mouth deeply or, you can try the deep sigh, I have heard it takes 3 weeks to open the energy gate fully and the more raw the emotion, is, in order to remove it fully

however, I have heard it alleged at the very least that all reassurabnce, external satiants such as alcohol, tobacco , food or anything you identify with to make yourself feel better sets you back as it changes the energy pattern once again and resets

which seems like a rather fragile energy system that is constant subject to crash, because the idea is to move out of mental consciousness as much as possible

I have mixed results with it

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What about the frequencies needed to manipulate the chakra system? Do have a mantra or something that you use? 297 hz is the frequency for the sacral chakra. That's the key of D. One of the benefits from flowing sacral energy is enhanced creativity.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Hey W1LL. I can relate to the unending pain. I would suggest researching Reiki, and finding a teaching practitioner. I have no way to describe what I do, if anything special. I reach a level of thought where I can participate consciously in activities, and stay above the pain. It doesn't always work, and it may just be a trick of the mind when it does.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Reiki is an excellent idea. Tai Chi or self-reiki would be even better and Craniosacral therapy is something extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
thanks for the ideas I have heard of reikei I need to focus a bit more on it and other practices that were mentioned.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Where is your pain located?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
shoulders neck and hands. sometimes lower back and legs but that pain gets blurred by my shoulder pain.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Hand mudras could also be very beneficial. If i were you, I'd try the apan, pran & lotus mudras.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

what you doing here, you clearly don't have a clue what I am talking about, so use your time better

Originally posted by lacrimosa
ok

Wait up, Lac! I'm goin' with ya!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
shoulders neck and hands. sometimes lower back and legs but that pain gets blurred by my shoulder pain.

I would probably do some light weightlifting for a while also for the shoulders until it is relived. I have never experianced storing pain in Sacral chakra and know to litte about what you have experianced and how far you are. Have you had a fear-amgydaly overload so that you are feeling the cap on the head already or are you working your way thru meditation to open the Crown from below (or have you already opened it from below)? Can you feel your body vibrating differently than before?
edit on 22-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I had severe shoulder and neck pain, combined with hand and arm numbness. Now it's mild-moderate, depending on the activity. It stemmed from an injury I received in the military, but turned out to be greatly aggravated by too much time in front of a computer.

I also have the lower back pain, but it stems from some major surgeries. I just get out and do what I want, until I lose mobility. Allow yourself to be above the pain, and enjoy your life despite it.

I was lucky to be introduced to Eastern medicines by the women who have become part of my daily life. For the neck and shoulder pain, try a combination of ibuprofen, exercise and massage. Personally, I took up mining, for the upper body exercise. My neck and shoulder pain is much less frequent. However, it takes a heavy toll on my lower back. In a way, that's alright, because it was the neck pain that threw me over the edge.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I work pretty much every day some days are just recovery days, I really have to pace myself during the day I only have so much my body can take before I in agony doing things with my hands sitting for too long, anything really repetative I could go on laying down hurts the worst and getting no sleep or crappy sleep because of it is the worst.

thanks D1ss1dent I will look into that.

<<   2 >>

join