It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans For The Weekend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So for some idle chit chat, what are your plans for the weekend?

Me, I'm having a few friends over and we're going to watch all the James Bond movies I have in a marathon. And we'll lots of pizza ready for it. We're big James Bond fans.

It's nothing major, of course, but that's what the weekend is for. It's for relaxing with your friends and romantically inclined significant other.

So what are you guys planning?

I hope it's gooooooooood.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am gonna set at home, drink beer and watch the movies that ive been downloading all day.
Oh and I may fry up some fish n shrimp to go with mah beer

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whaa amazing ! A James Bond marathon, wish I would be with you guys ......

Playing minecraft and battlefield 3 today while girlfriend is at work and tomorrow is our 3rd year that we are together so its gonna be a romantic sunday with a dinner at a Michelin star restaurant .

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We are having a barbecue,hand rubbed spareribs on the grill with sweet native butter and sugar corn. garden cucumber salad and baked potatoes> My daughter and her boyfriend both 18 for tomorrow they are off to the Police academy in East Hartford CT. for a week they are both Police Cadets kind of like Explorers or Boyscouts.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Take the kid to the farm, make the wife dinner, watch some TV, smoke my pipe, Play some MW3 and have some relations. Great weekend if ya ask me...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Work...

#.

new topics

top topics

join