It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
I feel something coming... aahhhh much better... kinda stinky though

It'd be great if something happened, but chances are this year will come and go like the others. I hope you're right though.

I'm not saying it's the "End of Time" just a large event (not a terror threat like G.W.B. would like to have again). My point was simple-I want to hear from others to see if they feel it too. Apparently you do not feel it in any sense. That's good I guess. Or maybe you aren't paying attention...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not long ago when I was meditating. Mother earth showed me that she is pregnant. A change is on the way! But it will be beautiful in the end!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes I came and I felt it

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The lines are forming. Two lines, one line moves on to the New Earth, the other line stays behind with the transformation and folding in of the Old Earth. The vibrations are raising in some and not in others, that is the decision of each individual soul. What line you stand in is your own personal decision.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I too have had years of vague foreboding, as though I'm waiting for something. I'm actually kind of scared. It's for a personal reason though. I have a medicine prescription that I have to take for the rest of my life, and if something happens that makes it impossible to get to... I wouldn't die or anything, but you get my drift.
edit on 22-7-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I think you have it all wrong, and no offense.

I do think there is something in the wind, an gentle nudge so to say, that some people are picking up on.

I do think things will change, but for the positive. I do not have a sense of doom and gloom, as it all has to do with peoples attitudes about others.

To me it feels like people will be exposed for who they really are, and that means everyone. If you are secure with how you feel about yourself, there is nothing to fear.

People in another thread are talking about the veil thinning between this world and the next. I don't feel that way. I think that humans are becoming more transparent as to what they are about.

Negativity will breed negativity for those that are negative. People who are positive will reap the benefits of the changes that are due to come.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well i can feel it and i believe that we are living through the period spoke of in revelations.
If i am correct then this feeling we have will not subside this time for there will be one thing after another happen.
We all have a simple choice we can turn to GOD or we can receive strong delusion.
Things will get worse for another year or two then there will come a false peace.
In the coming months we will see carbon tax and gun regulations in the us and we will see damascus gone soon along with worldwide food rationing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's 2012, people are expecting something to happen, will it though? Who knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup
It's 2012, people are expecting something to happen, will it though? Who knows.

All kinds of "things" happen every year!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My concern is the Olympics, have had a really bad feeling about this for a while and working within the Ambulance/Emergency Services I can't help but feel I am going to find myself in a situation I would rather not be in as with all my colleagues too.

I Pray I am wrong!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
what is coming?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For me, it seems that people deliberately look for and seek "all kinds of things", as if they secretly wish something "big" would happen and then read everything they come across and interpret it that way - to confirm their irrational beliefs. "Irrational" for that reason since people for AGES already, for millennia, believe that "something big is gunna happen soon"...i mean, entire religions, cults, sects etc. are built upon this!

Conspiracy people and people who mistakenly think they are "spiritual" look up and see a light or hear a sound, or they see their dog acting weird...coming to the conclusion that something "big" must be coming...while consciously (and subconsciously even) doing NOTHING ELSE than looking at all kinds of stuff, dissecting it to "find proof" that they are right. There are TONS of such posts right here on the forum where people take the most abstruse things, just so they have something which could serve as a proof and re-affirm their beliefs.

THAT BEING SAID....yes i also have a bad feeling about those olympic games, but this is nothing esoteric and has nothing to do with predictions and prophecies - it's common sense. They already arrested a bunch of suspected people who scouted the area for possible attacks. There are 50.000 troops there in London, more than in some war zones. It's insane. And we hear warnings about such attacks for long time already, it would simply be the ideal staging ground for a big terrorist attack. I hope nothing will happen, but i have a bad feeling, yes.
edit on 22-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I've had a history of the same ability or gift. I was feeling that way right before the CO movie theater shooting. It's passed now. Perhaps that's what you're feeling?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The Olympics July 27th, pay attention. Lucifer is here.... and he is delighted to see this show!

link   

it's called "age" first your vision starts to dim, then your hearing starts to fail. It's all downhill after you get over the hill.

pack your stuff... we're going away folks

link   
reply to post by flexy123

You left out that when we conspiracy nuts make a prediction that doesn't come true then sometimes we believe our rants have somehow saved the day.

That's what keeps us going.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's funny that this is one of the threads I picked to look at this morning.

I have also been feeling this foreboding feeling lately. It has been with me for a while now. I live in a rural area and there have been bad signs everywhere for me. The crops I see that are ready for harvest are tiny and no where near where they should be. I have noticed the way the animals have been acting and the signs the Earth has been giving us.

Normally I read ATS in the morning while I let my dog out for his morning potty break but today I spent it reading emails. I felt another rush of unease around me and watched the big tree in my yard drop leaves like it was fall, simply due to the lack of water. Something about watching that was just eerie. Once I laid down for my puppys nap all I could think about was how I lack in my food storage and how I need to get them up to date, as soon as possible.

This feeling has even pushed me to start frank discussions with my parents about being prepared for the worse and starting food storage. My mother agrees that she needs to start but she's also working on things for my brothers wedding this fall (and end of the world prepared have to wait). I just feel like this is the calm before the blizzard and those not ready for the storm are those unable to see the clouds in the distance.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I hope you are wrong, too!

The Olympics are all about non violent competition amongst members of the small world we share.

Best wishes to you and your crew.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

It is likely something will happen at the olympics but don't forget about the google cloud there.
I feel that something big will happen somewhere else at the same time and it will be announced live while the cloud is energy harvesting.But either way i bet this energy harvesting cloud will remain in tact.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Monsoon in az rite now. I want to add comment, there are NO lack of insects here! Can not even go on my porch without getting attacked by blister beetles, crickets and palo verde beetles. One nice thing though , the mosquitos are less, Wonder why? Though I will not look a gift horse in the mouth on that one.

Huge scorpion in my garage yesterday ran under the washer. They are still here too.

Maybe some areas see less bugs but not here. I have seen strange things with the birds where when I was driving home last month on a ten mile stretch of road where hundreds of birds were committing mass suicide , by flying and landing rite into the road into on coming traffic. All the way down the road. Was like playing a video game stopping and starting the car trying not to hit them while driving over hundreds of dead bird carcase , the ones who already died. It was surreal.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join