It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
For me, it is a combination of way out of place feelings, on top of "coincidences" that go on and on, numerology, and repetitious words or hints.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Oh, ya, I feel it alright. You feel me.
edit on 22-7-2012 by sirnukeem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Funny but unerving... It took me reading your thread to realize this. The night before Aurora I kept startling awake almost every thirty mins in a cold sweat. Couldn't sleep for s#*€ which is very unusual for me. I sleep like the dead...

But I agree, something very dark, ominous, largescale, and earth changing is about to happen. London is the lynchpin for me. If the games go south.... I have lain my plans well, contingency and tertiary may need to be implemented...
I will have no sorrow for the ignorant masses. Anyone with a lick of intelligence has seen this coming from a long way away. If you have not given any of it an ounce of thought, you are already lost. Peace and love be with you my brothers and sisters. Always thumb check and keep your secondary on your person...
edit on 22-7-2012 by SilentRoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
100% with ya - been feeling it...not sure what it is...but it's there - noticed everything you said too since early this year, wasps all over the place this year - no bees, birds up singing @ 11pm-12pm-1am-2am-3am doesn't matter what time it is anymore - I've also noticed them dive bombing cars and not getting out of the way as fast as they used to when they're in the street

Weird energy in the air

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I can't say i get feelings of impending events other than over due home work as of late but i do find it strange how strongly i feel... misplace feelings maybe?

Anyway the only weird things i can personally remember are some very vivid alien dreams when i was 5 (The detail was remarkable and i can't recall one moment that went out of the real world, but thats another story). My guess is just worry of the Olympic games but i'm not to worried about anything right now

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I have had a few dreams which have come true later. Usually it is mundane things, like a change of employment, but I never realize it is a precognitive dream until it happens, and then there is a sense of deja vu. I did dream about the 911 tragedy. I dreamed I was on a bridge and could see smoke rising from a city. I didn't think anything of it at the time I dreamed it, but it came back to me later, and I was pretty shocked.

Now, I don't put much weight behind my dreams, because even if they come true later, they are pretty useless to me. I don't know they're different from regular dreams until the event happens.

This probably sounds pretty silly, but precognition has been scientifically verified in experiments, and supposedly the flow of time is just a perceptual thing. I have read that time doesn't really exist the way we perceive it. They say all time exists simultaneously, so I personally don't scoff at such things, as precognition would just be dependent on human perception. Not the laws of physics as we know them now.

I can think of one dream I had that came to mind when I read the OP. I can't really explain it too well because it was so weird. I just remember going outside and being freaked out because the sky had changed in some bizarre way. There were odd bands of color, and I had the feeling that the world was going to change environmentally in some terrible (but not final) way. That things were going to be bad, and people were going to suffer, for an extended amount of time.

So, yes, I have a feeling something is coming. I think it is something environmental. I have a big garden and greenhouse and have notice a strangely reduced insect population. I have only seen maybe 3 or 4 bees this whole summer, and very very few butterflies, and I live in a rural location. Keeping up with current events, I know the Fukushima reactors are a danger. Also, the USDA is preparing to allow Monsanto to start using a new chemical agent that is very similar to Agent Orange on domestic crops. The US is in severe drought, and global warming seems to be getting to the point that even deniers will no longer be able to kid themselves. So my money is on an massive environmental crisis of some nature. Fingers crossed, but yeah. That's what I think.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

Aurora type.Because NASA has predicted powerful CME's for 2012-13 which will damage the electrical grid of the planet.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

there are underground cities for western elite,nothing for western masses.The only nation building underground bunkers for its citizens is Russia.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

No. I don't feel it. I feel like I am waiting for something, but I don't know what it is. Life still sometimes seems surreal to me. It's like being in a movie. Things seem to be happening automatically. It's kind of like being on the inside of a large clock, but you don't see the gears; it's just life. It's like being in a maze with lots of doors. You open one and go into a room, but it's like going in circles.

I don't know why I feel like I'm waiting for something. It just seems like things cannot continue much longer like this. But, as far as things like the birds and insects, they seem normal around here. I have seen bees, and last night the toads or frogs were singing like mad.

Maybe we do relate to each other in some way, but I can't feel anything on the horizon. I kinda just feel like I should sit tight and wait, as if there is no reason for me to do much, because other things have to happen first. Or, like it doesn't matter much what I do, because something else is going to happen that makes none of it matter. It's a bit of a helpless feeling, but maybe whatever it is I feel I'm waiting for...will change things for the better. Maybe not. I don't know...
edit on 22-7-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I have been having this "feeling" for a few years, about 5 years ago I was awoken by a dream where what appeared to be the white house or a similar white building in flames ... I don't know but everyone's focused on London, wouldn't it make more sense if you where a terrorist to attack elsewhere in the world seeing why so much resources etc is being used on 2012 Olympics ...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by rodredux

Aurora type.Because NASA has predicted powerful CME's for 2012-13 which will damage the electrical grid of the planet.

"COULD" damage the electrical grid

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBurgo2U

Electrical fire due to CME?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Are you in touch with people (in your country) with real premonition and intuition abilities?

Let me tell you from my experience .. I live in Singapore and I'm a local here.
In 2003, about one week before SARS hit Singapore - my mum, younger brother and I had a strange recurring dream of dead people on the street.

God always send signs before an impending disaster. It's just that only some human beings get the signs.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

The same here. Been sitting and waiting for a while now, knowing something will happen, but unknowning what exactly. I hope something will happen within days/weeks but months are just too much. Can't keep this up for much longer.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I feel the same buildup that I did before the 2008 stock market crash.
Personally I think the money system will go down.
No money no way to pay people with their hand out.
The police, alphabet agencies and military will turn into armed robbers because the populace will have been disarmed courtiisy of the latest false flag - that would leave a lot of managers, paper pushers, gov workers, people relying on Gov checks with no money and no talents to trade out of ways to feed themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I have felt it ....just thought it was my I pending demise.....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Today when I woke up, just before I got out of bed, I had the feeling that these are the last days of our business-as-usual attitude. I'm not as sensitive as many of you when it comes to premonitions of an impending tragedy, but today the feeling was very distinct.

Originally posted by Amanda5

now - in my waking hours I feel a sense of quickening as if time is getting faster or I have a sense of having a lot to do and I have to get a wriggle on because time is moving forward. I do feel it is time for something to happen - not necessarily a bad thing - just something that will jolt people awake.

I too feel the quickening. I've felt it from time to time over the years. But I really began to constantly feel it about two years ago when I noticed a sudden influx of synchronistic events happening in my life. I feel that synchronicities are a symptom or side effect of the phenomenon is described as the quickening.
Synchronicities have always been a part of my life, but two years ago the became so strange and multi layered that I started to write a blog about it. I now have them every other day. Yesterday was such a day for example. Here is what happened:

I was watching a lecture by Pane Andov on the right side of my TV, while on the left I was downloading clips from the 2min-news youtube channel. The very moment the picture in the Andov lecture switched over to a dia of a coronal mass ejection (CME), my cursor was over a thumb on the youtube channel that looked very similar. I hit the pause button of the Andov clip to take note of the synchronicity. The clip halted at 13:13 min. The time on my clock was 22:22 (10:22 pm). The youtube clip in question at that time had 1,346 views, so there's another 13.

Mind you this was only a synchronicity of lower order. Some of the things I experience are more akin to the things you see in the show "Touch". I was still marveling at the screen when it came to me that I could take a picture of the event, but when I had grabbed the camera the clock had already switched over to 22:23. Here's the pic

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Oh, one thing to add, since that dream I have been having many heart palpitations to the extreme. They feel like anxiety attacks but it is hard to know which came first, the anxiety or the palpitations. People who have had palpitations know they feel like anxiety attacks.

As this is a thread about synchronicity, I have found that Teal, the spiritual catalyst, has also felt the need to adress the issues of anxiety in a video she uploaded 13 hours ago.

Regarding the coming changes I have to admit that I hope for something cataclysmic to happen. Nothing too bad, only something the wakes up the whole of humanity without them being able to go back to sleep again. Because if the sheeple haven't started to think yet, I guess there will have to be something that force-triggers a consciousness shift, or we will really be doomed. Without a massive paradigm shift the current situation will become unsustainable in a very short time.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
To be honest, I don't feel "it", although I did have acute precognition before the Bandah Aceh tsunami and the Japan earthquake last year.

However, if it is any indication, both my partner (who has had numerous, verified precognitive dreams in the past) and my 6 year-old niece (who is an unusually bright child) had extremely vivid dreams of war in the past two weeks.

My niece was so shaken by what she saw (including members of her family dying) she had trouble to speak for two days. It is quite unlike her.

As others have already pointed out in this thread, there are so many things up in the air at the moment anything could happen. It's like we're juggling too many balls at the same time and one is bound to escape our grasp and drop to the ground, with consequences unknown.

I still believe though we collectively have the power to choose our future. If enough people (and it only needs to be a significant minority) are at peace with themselves and able to mentally project and manifest in their lives a better, more humane world, we just might ease this inevitable transition.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
people are just starting to realise how much they are being controlled or 'herded' if you will.

if you listen to what religions say: they call you their 'flock' (of sheep) and the head priest is the 'shepherd'.

they aren't joking either. the sumerian term for cattle was lu according to sitchin, and humans were called 'lu lu'. we are their herd - their flock of sheep or cattle if you will.

they have always ruled over us... since Egypt and Sumer i think - maybe even before, i dont know.... at least they have been here for quite a while.

they are very intelligent... they see 'widely' - i.e. the BIG picture. humans tend to see a long way but in ONE single direction... - i.e. humans can see the tree in great detail - down to it's tiny particles. but the aliens can see the forest easily - the connections between things. which humans often miss. this is how they have been able to control humans for so long - well one of the ways... i think...

i do not think they originate in this solar system. i think sirius or orion are likely candidates.

they have the capacity i think it artificially construct planets and moons.... their technology looks like magic to us.

when the bible says that the gods created earth - this might be more accurate than people realise.

the gods humans have always worshipped are aliens...

the aliens are carnivorous...

obviously it's not good when the herd becomes too intelligent... or 'wakes up'...

anyways.. i would start paying close attention to the revelations part of the bible. with aliens in mind.

but that's just my opinion...

then of course there's the fact that the earth is being pushed to its limits and is gonna deal us all a massive kick in the pants, aliens or no aliens.

i think there is a force out there in the universe that pertains to all life... human, plant, animal, alien, whatever. this force is being severely disrupted and put out of balance on this planet. it must be put back into balance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join